What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest iamvick

Just starting 'After The Quake' by Haruki Murakami.

I've read a few of his others and he's one of my favourite authors so it should be good!

Guest BattleRoyale

Well I just finished reading the book Flipped. Must admit the only reason I read it or knew about it was because I watched the trailer. Probably the most cutest and realistic thing I've read. Makes me feel like a kid again. Loved it and am so so sooo excited to watch the movie.

Guest lovefool

The Remains of the Day is lovely, you should watch also the film adaptation with Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson.

If you enjoy Ishiguro's works, I recommend A Pale View of Hills, arguably my favourite of his novels.

I'm in the middle of reading "Never Let Me Go"...some parts seem a little bit boring to me, i just hope it gets better.

Guest HiddenTruth

The Strange Career of Jim Crow by C. Vann Woodward ; I don't like it one bit. I got through the introduction and it's all very blah. I'm not a big fan of history. :/ Oh wells. This is my last summer reading book. After this, I can go back to reading for fun. n_n

I'm in the middle of reading "Never Let Me Go"...some parts seem a little bit boring to me, i just hope it gets better.

Mmm... well, to me it does. I think it gets really sad towards the ending, when the characters realise what they're here for. It might not be as powerful as Ishiguro's earlier novels, however, but it's still quite a good read.

Guest starstung

Into The Wild Nerd Yonder by Julie Halpern

So funny and cute! I like it a lot better than Reality Check by Jen Calonita. Maybe it's that I don't like books with fame but love books with popularity and friendship :) I wish there were more books like Into The Wild Nerd Yonder!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Well I just finished reading the book Flipped. Must admit the only reason I read it or knew about it was because I watched the trailer. Probably the most cutest and realistic thing I've read. Makes me feel like a kid again. Loved it and am so so sooo excited to watch the movie.

The preview for the movie looks really cute. I didn't know that it was adapted from a book. Thanks to your post, I decided to buy the book today. Looking forward to reading it.

Just finished Eclipse (my third try; I always got bored and gave up towards the middle). Will be reading Breaking Dawn soon after I finish Flipped since it's a short read.

Guest ducklinq

I stopped reading it halfway through the novel and still don't feel like picking it up. 

Does it suck? I want to buy the book. :sweatingbullets:

At the moment I'm reading Morning in Jenins by Susan Abulhawa. It's basically about Israeli - Palestinian conflict.

Guest moon-min

I am reading a book about Korea, from Simon Winchester, A  walk through the land of Miracles. it´s very interesting.