What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

the alchemist by paolo coelho

i'm loving it so far and i really don't regret picking it up, but to be honest..i only started reading after taemin said he liked it and i so really wanted to see the things he saw and why he was so fascinated with santiago. gosh. my sad. sad fangirl life. t_t i need to start reading for myself

Guest Natsu-min

The lost World - Michael Crichton

I've read "Jurrasic Park" last week, and I wanted to read the next book~ so XD

it's a nice read, but not as good as the first one ^^"

Guest starstung

I finished Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and it was as good as I heard it was going to be.

Next book up is Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams

Guest easyascake

just finished Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

i loved Ishiguro writing style so much that i picked up another book of his The Remains Of The Day

just finished Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

i loved Ishiguro writing style so much that i picked up another book of his The Remains Of The Day

The Remains of the Day is lovely, you should watch also the film adaptation with Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson.

If you enjoy Ishiguro's works, I recommend A Pale View of Hills, arguably my favourite of his novels.

Guest zerocloud

' date='13 August 2010 - 03:28 AM' timestamp='1281698936' post='16312978']

the girl with the dragon tattoo.

I stopped reading it halfway through the novel and still don't feel like picking it up.