What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest infinite*

Evernight.

I borrowed it from my friend, she said it's really good.

I was hesitant at first because I'm so sick of Vampires, but she said it's worth it.

Hopefully it is.

Guest justine22

Eclipse from the Twilight saga

I've had this book for months now but I wanted to watch New Moon first before I read the 3rd book and so far, I can imagine how exciting the movie version is going to be... can't wait! ;)

Guest merlyunho

have been reading Eat,pray,love by Elizabeth Gilbert for 1 or 2 months now. It's a great book, I just couldn't bring myself to finish it.

screw school and exams.

I'm still reading Jude the Obscure..haha I can't believe it's been like 2 weeks.

I usually make it a point to read a book for 1 week or 1.5 weeks.

Damn school and work!

Also reading Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad for English Lit.

NOT getting it at all. It's such a hard, descriptive book. Seriously, Conrad's style

of writing makes me cry. =(

Guest reallyAmused

I'm still reading Jude the Obscure..haha I can't believe it's been like 2 weeks.

I usually make it a point to read a book for 1 week or 1.5 weeks.

Damn school and work!

Also reading Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad for English Lit.

NOT getting it at all. It's such a hard, descriptive book. Seriously, Conrad's style

of writing makes me cry. =(

I completely understand, his paragraphs can be pages long T_T glad I finally got through it

I'm reading Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel right now, I'm still adusting to her changes of p.o.v., it can get confusing :wacko:

Guest Forever_Young101_1

I'm currently reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks :)

Thats next on my list. I wanna read it before the movie comes out! ;)

Currently absorbed in/re-reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. SUCH a step up for her as a writer (compared to the Twilight series). I forgot how much I felt for Wanderer.

The adventures of sherlock holmes - sir authur conan doyle and breakfast at tiffanies by truman capote.

^tiffanies...definitely not my cup of tea, it seems so boring. the movie must be better.

Guest HiddenTruth

How was it?

I started "Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac" last night.

I enjoyed reading that book. :)

Just received 'Hunger Games' in the mail the other day but didn't open it up until today. I got the book because everyone in here seems to really like it. Will start it tonight. :D

I enjoyed reading that book. :)

Just received 'Hunger Games' in the mail the other day but didn't open it up until today. I got the book because everyone in here seems to really like it. Will start it tonight. :D

Ahh! You're in for a treat! And perhaps a late night~ its soo good and I couldn't put it down! :D