What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

I'm not reading any books at the moment, but I recently finished reading Twilight.

And I need some help. In my AP English I have to choose a book to do a project on, from a given list. I was wondering if anyone here can give me some heads up about the books that you guys have read before I choose the book.

1. As I lay Dying by William Faulkner

2. The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck

3. Native son by Richard Wright

4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte

5. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne

6. The Awakening by Kate Chopin

7. Drakula by Bram Stoker

8. Gulliver's Travels by Jonathon Swift

9. The Way to Rainy Mountain by M Scott Momaday

10. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood

11. My Antonia by Willa Cather

12. A Farewell to Arms by Earnest Hemingway

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if you still want a heads up on the books, I'm no expert considering I only read Wuthering Heights but it is a really good book. I know that sometimes people have trouble with the language from way back then but it really is an enthralling book about passions and how it can encompass the lives of the two main characters. Just saying haha :ph34r:

And books I've read and recommend would be Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman. I honestly have loved this book since my year 8

Guest marasshi

The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie. <333

so far so good.

Hugh Laurie wrote a book? I must check that out.

I'm currently reading The Merchant of Venice. It is so tedious trying to understand Shakespeare.

Guest Wendeline

I actually have about 5 books I have to read.

I'm currently reading Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde but I haven't gotten back to it in a few weeks. I'm halfway done with Perks of Being a Wallflower, and then after I've finished those 2, I'm moving on to Great Expectations, Huckleberry Finn, and Water for Elephants. And I also have to read The Iliad for AP Eng.