What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest jacqueline

I am reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Harris, Charlaine.

Another Vampiry love story, similarly to Twilight :D

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest starstung

Just finished Paisley Hanover Acts Out by Cameron Tuttle a few minutes ago and I realized what I didn't like about Paisley: she did everything I couldn't do. And now I love her because she did everything I couldn't do. Even inspired me to join the school newspaper if I can next semester :) Really recommend this book though, especially if you like books set in high school that'll just blow you away.

Guest zuany

Just finished Fahrenheit 451, now I'm moving on to the Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey - Trenton Lee Stewart

Guest Labrid~

Just finished Fahrenheit 451, now I'm moving on to the Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey - Trenton Lee Stewart

how good is fahrenheit 451 aye!!!

Guest MyLovelyBlondie

I`m currently reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. The third book in the series. :)

The Amber Room by Steve Berry

only because dan brown apparently really likes it

and i've finished all of his books so i figured i might

as well move onto books he likes >.<

I think if you are going to read anything by Steve Berry, you should go for the Cotton Malone series, the first being The Templar Legacy.

Guest kkbluvv

Gossip Girl is really interesting. It's even better than the show...well, actually the show and the books are quite different so I couldn't really compare it when I think about it. But yeah, it cost me a LOT of money to buy the whole series -.-

Anyway, I'm currently reading Something Blue by Emily Giffin. I definitely recommend "Something Borrowed", which was the first book. ^^

Guest alisvolatpropiis

the color of water by James McBride

i'm reading it for school, but so far i really like it.

i liked most of the books I had to read for school, (To Kill a Mockingbird, Catcher in the Rye, In the time of the Butterflies)

eh but the only one i didn't like was macbeth.

Guest c'erine

I think if you are going to read anything by Steve Berry, you should go for the Cotton Malone series, the first being The Templar Legacy.

thanks, will do

Guest iAM_Vindicated

I'm going to start the Golden Compass. I heard about the movie but I never watched it. I got the book for $1.. what a bargain!

Guest EnchantmeXO

I just finished FIRE STUDY, which is part of the study series by MARIA V SNYDER.

now im reading a nora roberts book called The Law of Love. it's two books in one. so far its played out just like a movie, love it.

:D

after this ill read STORM GLASS by maria v snyder.

these books are so awesome

Guest starstung

Finished Cold Hands, Warm Heart by Jill Wolfson. Currently reading Where People Like Us Live by Patricia Cumbie.

Guest iAM_Vindicated

Ahh the Golden Compass was so effing good! I think I'm going to the two other books from the trilogy: The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. I wasn't aware that Pullman was making a statement about Christianity & the Christian church until towards the end of the book. I could see why Christians would be offended by this book though.

Um.. think I'm going to start on Snow Falling on Cedars.

Archived