What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fading_tales

Just finished reading The Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons. Can you say "whao?!" Definitely takes you on one hell of a ride. Great, dark, complex, dense story.

Guest misschika
I've become a NS Fan! I read four books in like 10 days...I was a lilttle more than half way through with The Rescue when I gave up on it...it wasn't as interesting as the others. The Choice and The Lucky One are definitely good reads.

I just finish The Witness by Sandra Brown a couple hours ago, which was really good.

I dunno, right now i sorta lost interest in the book. I hope the next chapter will be better. But, I will definitely give 'The Choice and The Lucky One" a try. He's a great author btw. :P

Just finished North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I LOVED it. Mr Darcy has quite a rival in Mr Thornton.

OMG! I love Mr Thornton, I've seen the miniseries on bbc and Richard Armitage plays him wonderfully...I always wanted to read the book.

I'm currently reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen

I just finished Harry, A History by Melissa Anelli. A great book about the development of the Harry Potter phenomenon.

I think I'll start A Model World by Michael Chabon tonight.

Guest PunchNine

^

^

^

^ DOCTOR WHO! I love David Tennant

Anyway, Just finished Hard-Boiled Wonderland & End of the world by Haruki Murakami (good read btw)

Now going to start on The Time traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger...

Everyone's reading it, thought I should check it out.

DOCTOR WHO! I love David Tennant

Me too! He's an amazing actor (and quite a good looking one too!)

I actually started reading The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut instead last night =)

I miss this thread so much... :(

Winter break is almost here...So that means I'll be able to read a lot more! I'm still on Jane Eyre. I've been reading it since school started, I think?

Archived