What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jvchou1316

^ omg. my friend is obsessed with that book.

anyways

the great gatsby--fitz !! yay.

Guest tontamoo

Just finished The Kite Runner. I found the beginning to be quite interesting and some of the middle, but by the end of the book it became a little predictable to me. Some of those cliffhangers at the end of the chapters lost their potency on me as well -- "Then I screamed..." (something like that). Still, it was really uncanny to see my hometown featured in the book. It's sort of fun and weird to know exactly where the author is talking about, the streets and intersections and all of that.

Guest *frutti

twilight...i've finished half of it, and i can so tell that this is going to be one of my favorite books...edward cullen is so hot XD

Guest luvinkhero

Chinese Cinderella and the Secret Dragon Society - Adeline Yen Mah

very good book =DD

Guest burntvinyl

re-reading perks of being a wallflower. i really love this book.

and veronika decides to die. its really interesting. i love it.

Guest faith_hope_love

Anthem by Ayn Rand (more like a short story)

reminded me of The Giver

On to The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes a la Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest biteme_lestat

Mark Haddon's The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time...very interesting!

Also reading "The Great Wall of China"...a collection of short stories from Franz Kafka. Man, Kafka never fails to blow me away 0.0

Guest discern

I'm reading the book Plain truth by Jodi Picoult now, borrowed from the school library. & I re-read The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom not long ago, it's a great book.

currently reading "Veronika Decides to Die" by Paulo Coelho.. only 30 pages to go.. so far its good..

anyone can PM me a copy of "By the River Piedra i Sat Down and Wept" by Paulo Coelho..? ive searched in every bookstore here and i cant find it.. thanks! ^_^v

Archived