What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest J'adore

I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. But I might read Eclipse instead because the person I'm borrowing off has finished. I finished New Moon and I really like it! I have done the most reading ever in the past 5 weeks.

Guest XxanimechibixX

I'm currently reading Valiant by Holly Black...it's pretty good so far although her first novel, Tithe was much better in my opinion... :phew:

I am on my last book in the Twilight saga, which is Breaking Dawn. Since it's the last book, I am dragging reading it since I always feel a bit sad knowing it is the last one. Same as with the Harry Potter series. A bit weird, I know.

But, for some reason, i do love the Twilight books, so much. I learned to love the characters so much and cried during Edward and Bella's moments. They are just MEANT to be!

I plan to start on the Shopaholic books after Breaking Dawn, just so I can get over my attachment to the Cullens. I wish!

:)

Guest yokemun

i've just finished 'The Time Traveller's Wife'.

i know i'm real slow but i dun really like that book...

is really...i dunno, weird i guess...

Still reading A Million Little Pieces by James Frey but I'm putting it off to read In Bed With by Various Authors so I can return it to my friend quickly.

I don't think I've ever read a collection of erotic fiction before, haha! XD

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. I liked it but it wasn't as good as The Kite Runner imo but it does give a good idea of what it must have been like to be in Afganistan for the last 30 years but the ending was really bittersweet. i won't give the end away but i highly recommend this book as it's a slice of reality in the land of fiction ;)

The Vintners’ Luck by Elizabeth Knox.

I hear its getting turned into a film with my favourite French actor Gaspard Ulliel. Gaspard is going to play the angel Xas.

Guest milkyway07

Just finished Atonement by Ian McEwan.

And am now in the middle of The Eight by Katherine Neville.

Archived