For The Lovers Of Lomography

Guest zsuzsaBAMBAM

Guest breathless.

^ btw, i know what you mean by the finger in the way. I had a cute ribbon charm on my black slim devil & it showed in a couple of my shots T_T so frustrating! Now I always compensate when I look through the viewfinder, since it is so wide, I make sure there is nothing to the sides that I don't want in the picture, etc. I'm paranoid.

FAIL from my philippines trip; *cries in a corner

failghk.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uverstar

ah~ awesometastic photos jho!! love the second photo featuring the Ferris Wheel and the clouds~ [i'm a cloud watcher] XD

that reminds me...I need to visit the theme park and take some photos....and get two of my rolls developed..but I think half of my black and white photos won't show up because i was supposed to process it as soon as it finished..ah crap XD I got some nice photos on it as well T_T

@breathless. LOL I'm sorry, I laughed, but that is REALLY cute for some reason. The ribbon being in the way haha. xD Nice pictures though, minus the ribbon haha. And thanks for the locations and store names. I'm gonna go check that out tomorrow or something. And wow $360? YEAH, so going to check that out haha. :D Thanks so much~

@jho Nice set of pictures! I liked the sun flares in some of them. Idk, haha, I'm a sucker for flares :o

Ohh~ And I hope you don't mind, I added you as a contact on flickr. ^^;

And haha, thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to try to haggle it down to 42 LOL. Or.. or.. maybe even 40.

jho: those are really nice! love the colours! and looking at those amusement park photos makes me wanna go to one so badly! i miss those rides and the people i went with. >.< and i have had some shots with my finger in the way too, with my vivitar. so annoying, i know!

@jho Nice set of pictures! I liked the sun flares in some of them. Idk, haha, I'm a sucker for flares :o

Ohh~ And I hope you don't mind, I added you as a contact on flickr. ^^;

And haha, thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to try to haggle it down to 42 LOL. Or.. or.. maybe even 40.

i think 40 will be really hard (trust me, i've tried ><)... even for 42, sometimes they give you a :angry: look and yell at you ahahaha. but good luck tho!! <3

Guest leeahh

OMG! I scored jackpot the other day! not really lol but I managed to get my hands on some expired film.. 18 rolls of em x] nahaha there was this shop selling a 3pack of Kodak 200Gold 35mm film! for $3 each! :blink::lol: soo I bought 6 packs of em. so that's basically $1 per roll. WOOT

my friend told me about the shop and I rushed there as soon as I could. lucky for me there were still 7 packs left. I decided to leave 1 just in case someone comes along too I don't want to be greedy.

hahaha they're only 2 months expired but still! i'm gonna have sooo much fun nehehe hopefully I'll get my hands on a 35mm lomo cam sometime soon so I can share pics here :] but for now I'm gonna test em with my SLR =]

grahh expired film is :wub:

Guest Uverstar

OMG! I scored jackpot the other day! not really lol but I managed to get my hands on some expired film.. 18 rolls of em x] nahaha there was this shop selling a 3pack of Kodak 200Gold 35mm film! for $3 each! :blink::lol: soo I bought 6 packs of em. so that's basically $1 per roll. WOOT

my friend told me about the shop and I rushed there as soon as I could. lucky for me there were still 7 packs left. I decided to leave 1 just in case someone comes along too I don't want to be greedy.

hahaha they're only 2 months expired but still! i'm gonna have sooo much fun nehehe hopefully I'll get my hands on a 35mm lomo cam sometime soon so I can share pics here :] but for now I'm gonna test em with my SLR =]

grahh expired film is :wub:

hahaha everyone loves expired film~~~~ :lol: argh you beat me!! T_T I was in this store and I found fuji film that were 4 packs and only sold for $5 XD~~ but no expired film T_T i have to wait till next year January for it to expire T_T

Guest dori dori

ok...i'm confused i tried to read the past posts but i'm so lazi XD sorry lol

so I want to buy one and i think i'm gonna start off with the Holga instead of the Diana. If it says 35mm film does that mean it can just use regular 35mm films i buy from the store??

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ yeah you can just use any 35mm film from stores

omgah why are the diana 35mm back SO expensive?? -_- i might as well by a new 35mm camera with that money. anyone own a holga 35mm? how is it ?

Guest ashleyx

my holga 135bc just came in the mail with a roll of film i am SO excited

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh ya and where do you guys get your film developed??

Jw, does expired polaroid Fujifilm film give a lomography effect? Or does it just look like crap? Haha. I've never really seen/used expired polaroid film.

Guest breathless.

My friend bought a bag full of expired 1200 polaroid film. The colors were wonky (VERY yellow) and faded, but hey, she got the 120 shots for $5.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/polaroid-expired/ <- c-c-check it out, I love flickr groups

EVERYTHING for the Diana is mad expensive... the lenses are more $$ than the actual camera I feel -_-! I haven't used my Diana in forever, I'm thinking of selling it...

& I usually get my film developed & scanned at school. It's trustworthy (I go to a photo school) & very good quality. Expensive though? It's $5 to process and a couple more bucks for scanning I think. I'm just too lazyyyyyy to scan myself.

I currently have 7 rolls of 35mm I have to develop... but I'm poor. I don't know if I should wait to get them developed at school or just get them done in Hong Kong.

Guest Uverstar

I'm hoping to find myself a popart lomo camera, they're so hard to find T_T haha

but yeah honestly I'm abit of a pickle..I might have to sell my Superheadz Blackbird fly T_T..no money at the moment :(

sigh lomo camera's are the death of my wallet XD

Guest wiwi_an

(omg the diana mini looks so cute....but i rather.->.) does anyone know where i can get a superheadz golden half?? i've been wanting one for a long time T.T

and i wanna ask where you lomocamers get your cameras? :)

Guest miiloverx2

w00t i haven't been here in a while!

i can FEEL the passion for lomo guys.. :lol:

so i just came back from a few trips.. i need to remind myself to buy more EB3!! (Elitechrome 100) .. it's been a long time since i used one.. and i almost forgot how awesome it was with lomo cameras ahh

3839282060_9e80066b7a_m.jpg 3839282166_d74a09478a_m.jpg

thenn here is from my recent trip to Hokkaido!!!! (SO MUCH FUN!)

3836691552_d1153450e8_m.jpg

a while back.. the lomo store was hiring.. and i almost had a heart attack LOL

i really want to work there : ( but too bad it was mid august already..

Breathless: what you said about Diana and it's add-ons being expensive. YOU HAVE SPOKEN MY MIND.

AGH.. and i haven't used my Diana Instax either... pah

Guest breathless.

^ gorgeous shots, I love the rest in the set too. I love film.

You were in Hong Kong? I've been in Hong Kong for about two months now, I'm leaving next Monday. AH MACAU, I went there two weeks ago and took like three rolls. I still need to get them processed... but I'm too poor.

At my internship, there is this drawer full (literally) with expired 120 film. It calls out to me T_T; My photographers haven't touched the stuff in like three years! SIGH

Helooo, I have a question about expired film ^^

I went to the local photo shop yesterday to buy new 35mm film, but the lady sold me expired film from 2007 >_>

I know (instant) expired film has some cool effects, but what about regular film? Should I return it or just experiment with it? :3

Archived