Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest pencilcasee.
too bad they didn't show kaba's 2nd performance. I heard it was the best of the night. way better than their first performance, but it didn't get aired.

My friend who went to the taping said it was awesome. I'm dying to see it. Since I've come to terms with Kaba's boot I'm a bit more calm now, but MTV not airing their second performance is riling me up again. I want to see it sooo bad!

I hope both crews left step up their game next week. SQ needs to stop being sloppy. Jabba, they always bring it for me. Very entertaining to watch. Can't wait to see what they come up with next.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg.. kaba modern left! stupid dumb producers don't know that Kaba Modern vs Jaba would definitely have more ratings -_-

anyways I've been loooking @ recent youtube comments and they all keep saying how they miss Kaba and that they should've

been in the top 2 instead of Status Quo(then dissing SQ like crazy LOLLs)

Yeah, that is why I dont like commenting on youtube. Aholes in my opinion. They get very mean and rude.

C'mon now, even grade school Japanese kids are better than every crew on ABDC. LOL!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCx6axeuhTg

I have to say, some of these kids ick some butt.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rffwdkj-Ej0

Guest knickstorm
really? if so, then they probably didn't want to show it because it'll get the fans even more pissed...

but ur making me want to see it now!

damn, mtv should at least put that on the website for hits.

Guest Madoki

the winner is already determined with the first performances....JABBAWOCKEEZ! mad skills to them man. also their 2nd performance i thought had meaning to it. maybe that would help viewers lean towards the jabbas. they will win! they better!

Guest baby--s

O.M.F.G! I can't believe KABA got eliminated!!!!! Like serious! lol..I'm still sooooooo mad!

I'm sorry but I think KABA is way better than SQ. It's so weird how SQ even managed to top Jabbawockeez as well with the crew with mosts votes. It seemed like Jabba and Kaba have such a big fan base. I read so much comments about how this show is rigged here and on youtube and now it seems pretty believable. I mean where are all the SQ fans at anyways? It should have been Kaba vs Jabba in the end >:/. But w/e, if Jabba doesn't win the finals, we'll know it's rigged lol.

Guest nacj88

HAHA u guyz should check out FACEBOOK, MYSPACE and ESPECIALLY MTV.... ITS INSANNNNNNEEEEEEE. 98% of the comments are favoring Kaba and the fans are extremely infuriated right now O_O they're going nuttssss.!!!!

i wonder what the mtv peepz are thinkin' about this.

Guest yourtheonlyway

omg, im so disappointed!

i can't believe that kaba got eliminated.

they so deserved to be in the top two positions.

and not status quo!

im definitely voting for jabba to win!

HAHA u guyz should check out FACEBOOK, MYSPACE and ESPECIALLY MTV.... ITS INSANNNNNNEEEEEEE. 98% of the comments are favoring Kaba and the fans are extremely infuriated right now O_O

Even on Status Monkeys Video Comment ( mtv.com ) . Everyone there are saying how much Kaba should be final two. Jabba fans are sidding with us on this one.

Guest Special Kay

yeah really. im a jabba fan but status quo in the top 2?? if i didn't think this show was rigged before this would've convinced me <_<

Guest kfosho

i knew kaba was going home.

i like them, but compared to the others they aren't great.

jabbas are like really really good. and staus is just really fun to watch.

i only cheered for kaba because they were like asian...

Guest itrayya
yeah really. im a jabba fan but status quo in the top 2?? if i didn't think this show was rigged before this would've convinced me <_<

^ amen.

i love KM no matter what.

they were graceful.

they weren't bitter or mad.

they are soooo beautiful.

all i gots to say is.... JABBA GONNA TAKE DOWN THE HOUSE.

watch out SQ.

they made it to the final, but Jabba's going ALL THA WAY.

it's kinda like....

why cant two asian group be in the last two.

SQ is good, but KM is better.

i think so.

i heard a rumor that Status Quo is sign with lil mama ...

and someone found this and posted it on http://www.bboyworld.com/forum/

"MTVN reserves the right to remove votes at its sole discretion. " also "MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO DETERMINE THE WINNER(S)."

it so is rigged

comon asians we gotta pull together

also binyboo - the thread starter should post this link on the first page

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/vot...?episodeId=7456

Okay so I missed the episode & I finally saw it off of mtv but WOW the final match btwn Kaba & Jabba was indeed an intense CRAZY battle.

Just imagine if both crews were gonna battle it out on the FINALS it would have been INSANE...

Dayum I love how Jabba at the end got the crowd & judges hyped up & then when the one guy did that insane head spin for 3 mins that was just sick..then Kaba they were just on point. You will think with the change of clothes it will look sloppy but NOPE they were so smooth.

It was indeed a hard decision but Jabba being picked was sorta a given to me because they have never been on the bottom & they have been consistent from the beginning while Kaba whom as well be on point from the beginning was on the bottom last wk (I don't know how that happened it should have been SQ & BreakSk8)...so I kinda had a feeling as a fan of both that Jabba will be safe & Kaba will be going home...but DAMNIT if anything it should have been SQ.

Status Quo's performance was sloppy. How in the hell did they get number 1?? To be number one you have to be flawless. The judges will be saying good/positive things about your performance but instead they gave you guys some bad comments...The beginning of there performance too me was sloppy but they picked it up but then the ending what the hell was that..there was just WAY too many stuff going on. Everyone was basically doing there own thing & that was just WAY TOO sloppy.

I'm annoyed with America for not voting correctly. I like Jamal from SQ. I do think they are talented but to be number one they had to be on point & clearly they were not......not even close.

I gotta get me a Jabba shirt & I want a Kaba sweater...

If Jabba doesn't win next wk then that's when I will start to believe the show was rigged....

VOTE FOR JABBA!!..I been voting non-stop both online & phone...GO JABBA

Guest baby--s
i heard a rumor that Status Quo is sign with lil mama ...

and someone found this and posted it on http://www.bboyworld.com/forum/

"MTVN reserves the right to remove votes at its sole discretion. " also "MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO DETERMINE THE WINNER(S)."

it so is rigged

comon asians we gotta pull together

also binyboo - the thread starter should post this link on the first page

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/vot...?episodeId=7456

Wow, it's so rigged, rigged, rigged. ugh.

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

KABA gone.. so sad!! but i think it's so stupid how they get the crews to dance but one of them is going to get eliminated that same night. last week, Kaba did okay, but they did AMAZING tonight, but that didn't matter coz they were going home in the end anyways. but even then, it seems like Kaba has more of a bigger fanbase than Status Quo.

Guest theskinnygirl

So I was rewatching the episode on mtv.com, and i noticed that right beside the video, there's a place where you can rate the episode... and this week's episode got 82% THUMBS DOWN (for the status quo portion)...

so i went to the other episodes and checked how the ratings are, and all the other ones were THUMBS UP (including the broadway episode, which was probably the worse and most boring episode of all). Just interesting.

I'm seriously wondering what the MTV crew think about this uproar of people....

I seriously wonder.

Tonight was the finale to me...

Next week is just a closing scene.... (when they hopefully bring back all the contestants).

On the other hand, I kind of feel bad for Status Quo with all the bashing. I'm sure they are aware of it, and it's kind of sad to be 2nd place, yet having a load of people dissing you... Kinda make you lose the pride and honor a bit.

I mean, Status Quo isn't THAT bad. They're good, so I wish people would stop exaggerating things and trash talking about them calling them "circus entertainers" and stuff like that. It's degrading. You can say that you think Kaba Modern is better than them, but to make offensive comments about them is just down right SAD.

Guest itrayya

^^ i agree too.

im those person like that.:P

but i guess it's the emotion in the moment.

i think KM is better than SQ.

but SQ is unique in their own way.

it's just that i thought KM was MORE consistent in all their dances than SQ.

KM NEVER was at the bottom two until there were 4 groups left.

all i know that it's over now.

JA.BAAAAAAAA!

edit: i see a lot of people on this topic,

but no one's posting.

silent readers. heheehee. it's okay.

im such a loser.

up late.

it's a good thing i missed it on tv.

cause... i woulda drop kicked the tv AND my friend. :P

night ya'lls.

Guest KorEaN

wow hahah i didn't quite expect JabbaWockeeZ to be in the bottom two EVER, and even more, i didn't think that Kaba Modern would be out rather than Status Quo. hahaha o well, JabbaWockeeZ's both performances KILLED it (especially Rainen's solo headspin at the end...omg) and i hope they win =D

Guest annaor

Whether it is rigged or not, I got to see some awesome performances. Loved KM's performance. Jabba killed it. I think it would have been better to see these to in the finals, but it is what it is. Jabba better win, I'll be voting all week!

Archived