Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindel25

OMFG!!!! Someone I know works for MTV Production and she told me that SQ is going to win!

Nah, I'm just playing :P

Iconic FTW

Guest Narda

^You almost got me there.. :phew:

Anyways.. i've been reading or staying on this thread for quite a few min./hrs. dont know.

I want to keep updated as much as possible. Hehe :lol:

~All Hell Breaks Loose if SQ wins tonight.

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

i heard kaba is performing tonight as welll ..

i hope so. haha

im voting like mad for jabba <333

i will seriously turn of my tv the moment sq wins.

no offense..

Guest .moony.

wow MTV really did a good job...i missed like so many eps in a row cuz i thought it was kinda borin but even I wanted to watch finale now to see who wins. And almost everyone else wants to see it too just because we have to know who will win! so all in all MTV made us fans super upset but in the end they get everyone to watch the finale...so they've done a very very good job :D nice strategy...

i love jabba but I kinda hope SQ would win tho LOL cuz then it'd be so funny...everyone would be throwin tantrums again....and more reason to hate MTV!! :D

I kinda hope SQ would win tho LOL cuz then it'd be so funny...everyone would be throwin tantrums again....and more reason to hate MTV!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that would be so funny!

But I think Jabbawockeez is gonna win as they should

atleast if they win I won't have soompiers coming on the blog calling me a (racial slur) like they have been

:D tsk tsk tsk shame!

Guest thina

I'm glad Iconic is getting really popular

agreed~ Iconic should've BEEN popular since the beginning! they were my 2nd fav, i love their style. did anyone catch them on the tyra show yesterday? i was happy to see them again. they're awesome!

Guest PDURRR

wee like 7 more hours LOL.

yeah i kinda hope SQ wins too lol. just for the sake of this whole thread being all flipped inside out and flooded with comments

WE ALL KNOW MTV IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO richard simmons US ALL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

--edit

iconic they were on tyra yesterday???

can someone post a youtube link?! *searches *

Guest Mz-Descamento86

i thought this dance that these lil kids did was too crunk lol

americas best dance crew?? naw i forgot u gotta be over 18 :tongue2:

Guest flipchk23

ohmigah~!

jabba ftw!!!

i've been texting like crazy today

i've sent at least 350 already and still going!

go jabba!!!!!!!

Guest knickstorm

wee like 7 more hours LOL.

yeah i kinda hope SQ wins too lol. just for the sake of this whole thread being all flipped inside out and flooded with comments

WE ALL KNOW MTV IS DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO richard simmons US ALL OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

--edit

search jc on tyra banks, i think the last part has iconic, and tyra and some of her people pretending to be jabba

Guest thina

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HtiK5y_L3As

there's a little interview of JC in the beginning, then it's Iconic's performance, then it's "tyrawockeez" HAHAH~ it was hilarious how JC did a real critique and tyra's face was like "...0_o" :lol: it's cute how her favorite groups are iconic and jabbawockeez~

But I think Jabbawockeez is gonna win as they should

atleast if they win I won't have soompiers coming on the blog calling me a (racial slur) like they have been :D tsk tsk tsk shame!

You're joking right?? :blink:

I dun know where expressions came from but Jabba pwns them and would destroy them.

very talented boys...I just don't like to publicly announce that I actually like Jabba alot

because people are too crazy and start cuss me out on blogs and ish :rolleyes: .

Anyways, best of luck to Jabba and Status Quo

Status do me proud tonight okay?

In my eyes, Expression is AMAZING. So creative. Jabba definitely REMINDS me of Expression. Jabba is good but not as great as Expression(IMO).

LOL

LOL

LOL

People call you the "N" word?

AHAHHAHA

Do you richard simmons people off that much?

No one has called me the "N" word yet

ahhaha

l.o.l

-waits for finale-

"N" word as in ninja...?

:unsure:

Lol. I hope so!

Archived