Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest jeniez

really? is that the prize? to become lil mama's backup dancers? then i hope status quo wins.. can u guys imagine jabbawockeez ruining their image by dancing for her? just kidding. (no i'm really not kidding)

i thought the prize was winning a lot of money and touring by themselves. why dot ehy have to have lil mama involved in this? it's not LIL MAMA PRESENTS ABDC. weird

That's the rumor~ and I've heard from different sources that this is the big surprise that they are going to announce. I guess we just have to wait and see if this is true or not, but after seeing that all the other rumors about ABDC have proven to be true, the chances of this one being true is high. The official prize is the $100,000~ but after taxes, it's only going to be like what 60K? lol

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

man, i told myself not to read the spoilers, but i did anyways >___<

but we won't know for sure until tomorrow so im still rooting for JABBAMODERN XD

Guest thina

And I'd rather see the crews dance battle, instead of this choreography nonsence. So no more excuses like "we didn't get the music till 20 hours before the taping." In dance battles, no one knows what the DJ is going to play ahead of time. You work with what the DJ gives you and just dance. Everyone is on the same playing field. No luxury of getting a week to prepare. You either can dance to what the DJ's give you or you can't. IMO people who can freestyle are better dancers than people who only do choreography. I know people don't agree on me on that. But what can I say, I like what I like. =P

*Edit* Whatever happened to Dance360! LOL!

yessss, i agree. i hope the final two DO get to do it their way all the way. yeah, freestylers do seem more impressive than dancers that follow choreography only. (yall should see ben chung of jabbawockeez's freestyle clip on YT, just WOW) freestyling is just HARD in general, at least for me hahah~ and HAHAH about the "dance360" comment!!! i forgot alllllll about that!

i hope its a JOKe that they become lil mama's dance crew. jabba & kaba & status quo are WAY too good for that. what kind of PRIZE is that?!

ME. TOO. 0_o

y'know what i find amusing about this week's ABDC episode? how a LOT of people already know the results before the show airs. since taping usually is on tuesday, i'm surprised we never hear/see/found out results from past week's ahead of time. maybe because it's so close now that it's more chaotic.

Guest Firearms

Jabba and Kaba fans are all a bunch of Asian nerds who spend all day on the computer, that's why the heavy internet presence. Status fans are too busy texting their votes while downloading Soulja Boy ringtones and overpriced wallpaper for thier cell phones to be on a computer.

*Just joking*

*I'm asian*

:sweatingbullets:

Guest x.yoru

And I'd rather see the crews dance battle, instead of this choreography nonsence. So no more excuses like "we didn't get the music till 20 hours before the taping." In dance battles, no one knows what the DJ is going to play ahead of time. You work with what the DJ gives you and just dance. Everyone is on the same playing field. No luxury of getting a week to prepare. You either can dance to what the DJ's give you or you can't. IMO people who can freestyle are better dancers than people who only do choreography. I know people don't agree on me on that. But what can I say, I like what I like. =P

ditto.

I love their choreography and everything, it's just crazy sometimes, but watching them freestyle shows what talent they have for putting together something... awesome. XP

I gave into the spoilers, I have no idea when ABDC shows here in Canada (at least not here).

This does scream rigggeedd~

Guest Mz-Descamento86

LMFAO @ firearms...hahaha

but the winner doesnt become lil mama's backup dancers. they get 100K and a national tour. but i also remember seening somewhere that every crew is going to go on a national tour this summer which would be pretty dope.

but watching old episodes do yall remember when live in color was still on the show (the vampire episode) yall notice how they were the only ones not in makeup/costumes for their performance? they probably told them that they are going to be in the bottom. man this show has soo many HMMM moments lol

but yeah as i said before no one really knows who has and doesnt have fans. thats stupid in my opinion to base it on a bunch of youtube comments, a facebook group and myspace groupies.

and i agree about the freestyle statement that one poster (forgot ur name sorry lol) said. i dig your comment

and @ firearms im asian well half lol and i have a lil something something in the back lol

Guest talksound

^ i'm pretty sure they weren't in costume and they were wearing the sunglasses to keep their "theme" mysterious and unknown for the time being at the moment- to hide their contacts that they were wearing.

i am upset with the results of the show. upset. extremely upset. but honestly, i knew it was gonna happen. however much i didn't want it to, i knew it was inevitable. tv always happens like that to certain people.

Man theres a certain website showing like 100 pictures of Thursday night show. I mean these crews aren't playing. Judging from the pictures all of the crews went to the extreme!!! Especially Status Quo (costume/makeup wise).

Also this time Kaba fans are going all out. They really out did themselves with the posters! .

Judging from the pics, this show is going to be crazy, and it seems that each crew will be performing twice!!!!

Guest Mz-Descamento86

^ i'm pretty sure they weren't in costume and they were wearing the sunglasses to keep their "theme" mysterious and unknown for the time being at the moment- to hide their contacts that they were wearing.

TRUE. but i know it would have taken them some time to get into those corsets and tights way longer then those lil behind the scene practices that they show

Guest talksound

^ also true. haha, maybe the breaks between each performance is longer? lol.

mll- do you have the link to the site?

Guest Mz-Descamento86

^ also true. haha, maybe the breaks between each performance is longer? lol.

mll- do you have the link to the site?

true again lol keep forgetting that the show is taped on tuesday. so they have a lil time to edit stuff

Guest 143namil

Man theres a certain website showing like 100 pictures of Thursday night show. I mean these crews aren't playing. Judging from the pictures all of the crews went to the extreme!!! Especially Status Quo (costume/makeup wise).

Also this time Kaba fans are going all out. They really out did themselves with the posters! .

Judging from the pics, this show is going to be crazy, and it seems that each crew will be performing twice!!!!

yea you might as well jsut share the website. everbody here alreayd knows about tuesday's results . hehe

Guest alainachen_604

^

thanks for the link! (:

omg Jabbawockeez & the orange masks turn me OFF LOL

Kaba Moderns outfits are cute ^^

I can tell by Mike Song's picture they gonna do some locking

HAhahha Smooth if thats your way of asking for the links then here they are:

Credits: babybeck

New link : http://www.wireimage.com/SearchResults.asp...ld=C&vwmd=e

i got the link from Mz-Descamento86

but what the heck, i guess mostly everyone knows the result already... it's been spreading like wildfire... crazy! In every forum, fansite, myspace...

MTV didn't do a good job at keeping people's mouth shut. Don't they have a contract or something for people who watched it live? But then again, probably a lot of people there were pissed off at the result and couldn't hold it in.

I think that anyone who does not like spoilers should avoid this thread at ALL COST.

Guest kkam jjak

so...... if it is jabba vs. sq at the end....

it's gonna be WEST COAST vs EAST COAST

...... imagine the craziness @_@

Guest 16candl3s

i was trying to avoid going to this thread till i watch tom... but after seeing new post every minute.. i knew something was fishy!!!

OMG the spoiler!! but whats new?? and they call this a reality show? this is MTV and we're in America!

Guest AddiCOFFEE
I think that anyone who does not like spoilers should avoid this thread at ALL COST.

Thank you so much for the warning! Good thing I saw your post first. Darn it... now I'm

super curious of what's going to happen tomorrow! Hopefully I won't be too richard simmons off!

Guest llinhie

Yes East Coast vs West Coast.... What a coincidence. :blink:Kaba Modern totally got robbed!

I will avenge Kaba's death even if its the last thing I do!

Guest PDURRR

eh i already killed it for myself but i'll just discuss

i didn't really like kaba's outfits

well in the end i hope jabba wins

and i think ashley tisdale looks SO good these days

Archived