Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Death Note

I would love to see Jabba and SQ in the finale. it sounds more interesting to me. SQ is kinda comical with their performances which is tight. Especially with the wig Jamal(?) wore for the Broadway theme haha.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knickstorm
My boyfriend has a crush on one of the females in Kabba Modern : (

what are chances her name isnt yuri......just tell him you like mike song and pay him back

Guest 143namil

yay yuri put up more pics!

l_eeab8dcd58ae4543d3daa54cbb30b65d.jpg

kaba modern alumni!

l_67b918f5a6533949d36abc6ea9f2ed52.jpg

i love ranien and phi!

l_3916d65a3466b131346714938ab36468.jpg

tony is so cute! i love his piercings

and yes.. YURI IS PRETTY. i dont care what any of you guys say.

Guest knickstorm
honestly I do think the show is rigged and this is why. Not only did fishin cut live in color out of the comp there is no way kabba was in the bottom two when it comes to votes. Kabba Modern has a whole organization behind them. They are Kabba 08 i dont remember how many years the kabba organization has been around but i just cant belive it.

well asians in general just dont vote.......plus even with the whole organization, that probably doesnt compare to just the regular person watching the show on mtv.......i mean if kaba modern started a youtube channel, and made every in the organization subscribe to it and make all their friends watch to get views, they still wont get as many views as esmeedenters, marie digby, david choi, etc.

Guest ShortaznGirl
yay yuri put up more pics!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/p...54cbb30b65d.jpg

kaba modern alumni!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/p...c6ea9f2ed52.jpg

i love ranien and phi!

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh145/p...4938ab36468.jpg

tony is so cute! i love his piercings

and yes.. YURI IS PRETTY. i dont care what any of you guys say.

omgsh thanx so much for the pics!!!! so if yuri constantly updates on pictures do you think she reads about what people say about the groups and the rigging of the show and such and such?

Guest 143namil
omgsh thanx so much for the pics!!!! so if yuri constantly updates on pictures do you think she reads about what people say about the groups and the rigging of the show and such and such?

yea.. i'm pretty sure. the jabbawockeez do for sure! i got a response back from ben from jabbawockeez.. he's so nice! i love jabbawockeez cuz they have mad respect for their fans.. they've been busy so they cna't reply as much. i know that yuri reads her comments too.

i am so in love wiht this show. sigh. i wonder what life will be like after this show. i'd probably spend my time on youtbue looking for more videos of them. this show is takin gover my life. hehe

Guest shortnsweet

Ooo so that's who Tony is. I really can't see the resemblence between him and his brother. I hope Kaba doesn't get eliminated.

Guest Myss Blewm

Ahahaha I'm not surprised to see the Kaba fans suddenly claiming that the show is rigged after the most recent episode. Personally, rigged or not, you all need to keep in mind that the show is nearing a close and Kaba's always been a strong crew but Status Quo's fanbase has been gaining momentum. I think they get a lot of sympathy votes (if it weren't rigged; if it were, I'd take a guess that they put Kaba at the bottom to give everyone the top two being West Vs East).

About the performances I thought Status Quo did a great job! They were so entertaining! XD

And I had really high expectations for Jabba because "All That Jazz" is one of my all time favorite musical numbers. I think they did a great job and this was actually the first time I disagreed with JC's critism, though I still give him kudos for not always kissing richard simmons like Shane and Lil' Mama.

Oh my gah, Yuri screwed up and cried. So what? A lot of other people on the show have screwed up and I'm sure they felt the same as Yuri. No need to highlight it even more. I mean, I felt bad that she screwed up as I do to the other dancers who have in their performances but no need to make her mistake special.

I think Kaba is a very talented crew, but their routines have become a bit repetitive.

BreakSk8 did a great job but I have to agree with the judges when they said that they didn't really do anything Broadway. But I don't blame them. Come on...."Dreamgirls"? Really? They should have done a "Cabaret" routine!

Guest tokyollvogue

my cousin interns for mtv, specifically ABDC.

just re-affirming, kaba was forced to change songs a day before the actual competition...giving them only a day to come up with whole new choreo.

..possibly the reason why mike looked so pissed on stage?

ugh yall. lol

i heard on another message board that the votes dont even count. its just another way for mtv to make mula if you vote by phone. i voted one time and that was the 2nd episode when live in color had the dancehall theme performance (big up jamaica lol) but yeah i voted and they charged me an outrageous price for that damn text. and im WITH CINGULAR! i called the customer service and everything i was heated!

and for the people who said that kaba has a whole organization behind them so theres no way they could be down in votes, i thought the same way before i believe that the show was riggid b/c Live in color is like an academy of dancers in miami. the crew is soo big and they had fan pages on myspace and crazy support i even saw someone on 106 n park rockin a live in color tee (when the crew was still on the show) so thats another reason why i believe the votes dont count.

but oh well as much as i would love to see a true street hip hop bboy battle with jabba and status i already know its gonna be between kaba and jabba. the producers already had it made up with who they wanted, but i also heard from a lil mole lol that kaba is suppose to win and jabba and the rest of the crews are going on a national tour. i dont know how true that can be..but if so all hell is going 2 break loose lol

Plz say it isnt so?! I really hope it isn't true. I dont think I can watch this show anymore if its really like this. I'll stick to my SYTYCD....

Ahahaha I'm not surprised to see the Kaba fans suddenly claiming that the show is rigged after the most recent episode. Personally, rigged or not, you all need to keep in mind that the show is nearing a close and Kaba's always been a strong crew but Status Quo's fanbase has been gaining momentum. I think they get a lot of sympathy votes (if it weren't rigged; if it were, I'd take a guess that they put Kaba at the bottom to give everyone the top two being West Vs East).

About the performances I thought Status Quo did a great job! They were so entertaining! XD

And I had really high expectations for Jabba because "All That Jazz" is one of my all time favorite musical numbers. I think they did a great job and this was actually the first time I disagreed with JC's critism, though I still give him kudos for not always kissing richard simmons like Shane and Lil' Mama.

Oh my gah, Yuri screwed up and cried. So what? A lot of other people on the show have screwed up and I'm sure they felt the same as Yuri. No need to highlight it even more. I mean, I felt bad that she screwed up as I do to the other dancers who have in their performances but no need to make her mistake special.

I think Kaba is a very talented crew, but their routines have become a bit repetitive.

BreakSk8 did a great job but I have to agree with the judges when they said that they didn't really do anything Broadway. But I don't blame them. Come on...."Dreamgirls"? Really? They should have done a "Cabaret" routine!

I question the sympathy votes. Maybe for some but I vote for them b/c I like them. But other than that I think you said it all. =D

well asians in general just dont vote.......plus even with the whole organization, that probably doesnt compare to just the regular person watching the show on mtv.......i mean if kaba modern started a youtube channel, and made every in the organization subscribe to it and make all their friends watch to get views, they still wont get as many views as esmeedenters, marie digby, david choi, etc.

Actually I think they do. If you go to the facebook group they have a ton of azn fans and they usually say they are going to vote. I didnt notice untill I started reading the comments and seeing the pics. They had a forum topic saying dont vote for Jabba b/c they have a lot of fans and if you are a true Kaba fan, you shoould vote only for kaba =/. One guy said he was going to use a clicker that keeps clicking :blink: ....

Guest asthua

If the whole changing choreography last minute thing is true (which seems to be since many people have affirmed), I don't understand why the producers would do that to them since some people have said that Kaba KNOW the producers of the show. Why would the producers do this to them, then?

Yeah, that Facebook thread... Kaba fans are scared crapless because they know Jabba's going to win since they're the most popular.

Guest ooo_it's_mE

can someone please explain the big deal about Yuri to me? to me, she just looks like a typical cute Asian girl. I'm not really seeing anything special here.

Guest llinhie
can someone please explain the big deal about Yuri to me? to me, she just looks like a typical cute Asian girl. I'm not really seeing anything special here.

She might be cute to you but to others she's hot. Thats where difference of opinions come in. Not everyone perception of beauty is the same. There's always going to be two sides. So there's no reason for any explanation for anything. Just like how you can explain why you think she's not anything special, people can explain why she is every bit special. You have your opinion and they have theirs. Just leave it at that.

Personally I find her cute. It's her personality and chrisma that makes her a little bit more special. I guess there's something with the innocent, nice, kind girl that tends to pull everyone in. But yea I've seen hotter Asian girls than her but mostly they are richard simmons. But since she's cute and have that charm , It seems to make her more attractive, IMO.

Guest Myss Blewm

If Kaba was forced to change their song on the last day I wonder what the problem had been. Was it due to copyright issues with the song that was to be used? Even then, they gave it their all, and they did exceptionally well. But still..........I don't think that has anything to do with them being in the bottom two....or anything else....stuff happens, unfair or not.

I'm actually kinda pissed now. I watched the most recent ep over again, and I just can't believe the songs that were chosen for the challenges. They could have done something from "Wicked!" or "Xanadu" (ROFL) or some other musicals. I just thought it was......stupid(?) to do songs from musicals that have recently been adapted onto the big screen to just make the Broadway challege seem more relevant to the Mtv kids. Oh well.

Guest SongBird

Putting them in the bottom two will get more viewers+anticipation is only reason why I would imagine they told them to change the song last minute which is pretty crappy for them man.

MTV :tongue2:

Yuri is hot. She could alway be picked up by YG and start a career with them :blush:

Tony and Phi all the way too. The Viets (or part) on the show.

Guest thina
They had a forum topic saying dont vote for Jabba b/c they have a lot of fans and if you are a true Kaba fan, you shoould vote only for kaba =/. One guy said he was going to use a clicker that keeps clicking :blink: ....

HAHAH are you serious? paranoia at it's best there.

If the whole changing choreography last minute thing is true (which seems to be since many people have affirmed), I don't understand why the producers would do that to them since some people have said that Kaba KNOW the producers of the show. Why would the producers do this to them, then?

Yeah, that Facebook thread... Kaba fans are scared crapless because they know Jabba's going to win since they're the most popular.

agreed~

Guest SophiaSan

hahah why is Lil'Mama a judge anyways?

she's only like 17....weird how all these 20 year olds are being judged by her.

and she doesn't really have any background to be a judge.

her criticism sometimes are...okay it's understandable yeahh..

but most of the time it's like...yeah thanks for stating the obvious.

and did anybody notice....

sk8break's performance?

i forgot which one, but i could definitely tell the "hand movements" were a bit like copied by kaba modern's thriller...

haha idk my opinion.

and their dream girls performance was omg.

ahaha i didn't see anything that was "theatrical" about it

=.=

Guest Kushi

Not sure if it's only me.... but has anyone else, before the show, never ever heard of lil mama before...!? I mean I've never heard of her ever before this show, and well I always barely understand the point she tries to bring across when she's critizing the dance crews... I hope this isn't flaming, but she tries too hard to try makes herself sound important :S

Anyways I feel bad for kaba... they seemed so out of sync [i watched their performance on youtube, so it was a bit laggy - I'm waiting on muchmusic to replay episode 6] But jabba was awesome as usual.

Too bad break sk8's out though, they were my favorite crew.

Putting them in the bottom two will get more viewers+anticipation is only reason why I would imagine they told them to change the song last minute which is pretty crappy for them man.

MTV :tongue2:

Yuri is hot. She could alway be picked up by YG and start a career with them :blush:

Tony and Phi all the way too. The Viets (or part) on the show.

she sings too?

hahah why is Lil'Mama a judge anyways?

she's only like 17....weird how all these 20 year olds are being judged by her.

and she doesn't really have any background to be a judge.

her criticism sometimes are...okay it's understandable yeahh..

but most of the time it's like...yeah thanks for stating the obvious.

and did anybody notice....

sk8break's performance?

i forgot which one, but i could definitely tell the "hand movements" were a bit like copied by kaba modern's thriller...

haha idk my opinion.

and their dream girls performance was omg.

ahaha i didn't see anything that was "theatrical" about it

=.=

Well I dont know her background so I'm not going to say anything about that but she seems to know alot of the technical moves and flips ppl do.

Doesnt mean Jabba will win as much as I would like (they win in popularity). Its down to the judge's decision which makes me nervous ....

Archived