Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Uh not really. You can't say for sure that the show is rigged :blink: I think people just stop voting cuz everyone thinks kaba is gonna be in the top again (i know i did think that lol.)

I hope Jabba wins anyway ^.^ but it'd be more interestin to watch kaba vs jabba than SQ vs jabba imo.

i never said the show is rigged. i just thought it was unfair that everyone was ganging up on lucasbunny when she said the show was rigged and said it wasn't true. but now, it's fine to say that the show is rigged. you know what i mean? personally, i don't believe the show is rigged. i was just expressing how i felt bad for lucasbunny that's all.

and like you said, i hope jabba wins too. IN MY OPINION, they're the most versatile and on top of their game.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theskinnygirl
i never said the show is rigged. i just thought it was unfair that everyone was ganging up on lucasbunny when she said the show was rigged and said it wasn't true. but now, it's fine to say that the show is rigged. you know what i mean? personally, i don't believe the show is rigged. i was just expressing how i felt bad for lucasbunny that's all.

The way you word it makes it sound like lucasbunny is totally innocent and that everyone is "ganging" up on her. About her saying the show is rigged, well, of course not everyone is going to believe it. First off, this is the internet, so some people are aware that rumors said may or may not be true. Some choose not to believe it, some do. I don't think anyone owes anyone an apology. It's not like there's a completely OBVIOUS fact that point out that its rigged.

As for people believing that the show is rigged AFTER what happened to kaba... well, of course that's how things will turn out. Fact is, people care more about the team they favor while they look pass teams they don't like much. Just like how lucasbunny favors Status Quo and Live in Color... That's how people's mind work. Everyone is bias (whether they admit it or not), so deal with it.

It's not that people is completely PRO - MTV and believe that the show is righteous and fair and it's not like people say, "NO, it's COMPLETELY NOT rigged!" I don't think anyone has said anything along that line... I personally think that many supposedly "gang up" on lucusbunny BECAUSE she repeatedly shows dislikes towards the show yet at the same time watches it AND complain about it on the thread, irritating people who are enjoying the show, and she shows complete bias to the teams that she likes yet at the same time disses other teams (ex. saying the girls in kaba can't dance... i mean, if they can't dance then WHY in the world are they in the show? it's impossible for a dance group of 6 people to make it this far with 3 girls who can't dance... You can say that the girls' dancing are weak, but to say that they can't dance is downright an extreme opinion that is obviously going to cause some clashes in opinion).

I think some people's comments were a bit harsh though...

Anyways, I hope next week will be better than this week!

I don't think Status Quo are bad. In fact, I think their performances are really interesting with all their stunts. But like JC said (i think that was him?), this is a dance competition, not a stunt competition... and based on previous weeks, I just see so many errors in their dance performances. I DO believe that Jabba, Kaba and Status Quo deserved the 3 top spots though. ^^ They're the three best in the competition so far...

Guest ubergooberxx

Jabbawockeez were sick last night! Oh my gosh. They're so creative :D

Tony Tran and Mike Song from Kaba are hotttt!~

I really like Status Quo but I hope it's Kaba vs. Jabba in the end. w00t! (:

Guest knickstorm
^ I agree with what you said about Lil Mama.

She rambles too much! Gets on my nerves! She doesn't know what she's saying.

Sometimes I wonder how they came up with these judges.

JC? Does he even dance? (Maybe back then with NSYNC?!) lol.

I don't know. Just my opinion. They do speak a lot of nonsense.

Shane is a choreographer so I understand that one.

VOTE JABBAWOCKEEZ! ;) [well, at least i am!]

man these young kids gotta stop hating on JC and Nsync.....just cause you didnt grow up in that era you don't know what you missed out on.....and instead most kids on soompi probably grew up when they all wanted to pretend to be hardcore and decided to hate on boy bands........what's wrong with dancing with Nsync?? everyone loved them and JC is the only one up there who knows first hand what it's like to dance with a group......choreographers like wade robson, shane sparks, darren henson would still be nobodies if they didnt teach pop acts like nsync.............these same kids that hate on JC cause he's from a boy band are probably the same one's who love doing the soulja boy thinking it's real hip hop............and since when do you have to have a dance background to judge it?? simon cowell cant sing for his life but he knows what type of sounds/artists/voices will make money.......you put mariah and simon cowell in the same room, ask them to run music labels and cowell will destroy her label in sales even though he can't sing a lick.

bottom line is JC tells it like it is and all these young mtv viewers want everyone to be all chippy and happy.....and i realize that, back in jr high the mean teachers werent really mean, they just told it like it is....and nothings rigged.....in every competition based on votes there are surprises, that's just the way things work.......american idol, so you think you can dance, etc etc, the voting never goes according to who did best 100% of the time.........how long did sanjaya last in that competition? way too long.

Guest vc1188
man these young kids gotta stop hating on JC and Nsync.....just cause you didnt grow up in that era you don't know what you missed out on.....and instead most kids on soompi probably grew up when they all wanted to pretend to be hardcore and decided to hate on boy bands........what's wrong with dancing with Nsync?? everyone loved them and JC is the only one up there who knows first hand what it's like to dance with a group......choreographers like wade robson, shane sparks, darren henson would still be nobodies if they didnt teach pop acts like nsync.............these same kids that hate on JC cause he's from a boy band are probably the same one's who love doing the soulja boy thinking it's real hip hop............and since when do you have to have a dance background to judge it?? simon cowell cant sing for his life but he knows what type of sounds/artists/voices will make money.......you put mariah and simon cowell in the same room, ask them to run music labels and cowell will destroy her label in sales even though he can't sing a lick.

Good point! JC has way more experience with dancing than a lot of currently popular singers.

Guest michellek

KABA MODERN FTW!!! like most people i want to see KM and Jabbawockeez in the end, and i'm almost 100% certain Status Quo will leave next time. last night's ep was interesting.

JAJAJAAJAJABBAWOCKEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!! FTW

lol for some reason i dont really like kaba modern.

jabbawockeez is just sick to the core.

Yea, I'm with you. I just like Jabba b/c they kick richard simmons and seem like really fun guys to be around (Jazzawockeez =p)

My boyfriend has a crush on one of the females in Kabba Modern : (

Don't worry he is coming home to you ^_~.

The way you word it makes it sound like lucasbunny is totally innocent and that everyone is "ganging" up on her. About her saying the show is rigged, well, of course not everyone is going to believe it. First off, this is the internet, so some people are aware that rumors said may or may not be true. Some choose not to believe it, some do. I don't think anyone owes anyone an apology. It's not like there's a completely OBVIOUS fact that point out that its rigged.

As for people believing that the show is rigged AFTER what happened to kaba... well, of course that's how things will turn out. Fact is, people care more about the team they favor while they look pass teams they don't like much. Just like how lucasbunny favors Status Quo and Live in Color... That's how people's mind work. Everyone is bias (whether they admit it or not), so deal with it.

It's not that people is completely PRO - MTV and believe that the show is righteous and fair and it's not like people say, "NO, it's COMPLETELY NOT rigged!" I don't think anyone has said anything along that line... I personally think that many supposedly "gang up" on lucusbunny BECAUSE she repeatedly shows dislikes towards the show yet at the same time watches it AND complain about it on the thread, irritating people who are enjoying the show, and she shows complete bias to the teams that she likes yet at the same time disses other teams (ex. saying the girls in kaba can't dance... i mean, if they can't dance then WHY in the world are they in the show? it's impossible for a dance group of 6 people to make it this far with 3 girls who can't dance... You can say that the girls' dancing are weak, but to say that they can't dance is downright an extreme opinion that is obviously going to cause some clashes in opinion).

I think some people's comments were a bit harsh though...

Anyways, I hope next week will be better than this week!

I don't think Status Quo are bad. In fact, I think their performances are really interesting with all their stunts. But like JC said (i think that was him?), this is a dance competition, not a stunt competition... and based on previous weeks, I just see so many errors in their dance performances. I DO believe that Jabba, Kaba and Status Quo deserved the 3 top spots though. ^^ They're the three best in the competition so far...

i never meant for my comment to mean lucasbunny is "totally innocent". i didn't say it was bad that people didn't believe her when she said the show was rigged. i just saw that people were criticizing her harshly for that but it's okay for people to say it now. i guess people read her differently and i was just expressing how i felt. i'm just nice about things and i think lucasbunny just has strong opinions that's all. is it so wrong that i think this about her? oh well. i respect your opinion and see where you're coming from though.

Guest thina

^there's no real source of ANYTHING really, but it's just common courtesy to let people say what they wanna say on here, it being harsh or not. (example: the "jabba is boring and/or not as diverse as kaba" comments are ehh for me, but i let them say it because, common courtesy ;)) that's what i think she's trying to get to, that people just hella gang up on someone who says something about kaba modern that they don't agree with.

the show isnt riggid to get kaba kicked off.

kaba won the us hip hop international in july 07' they got invited by the producers of hip hop international to be on ABDC which they also serve as co-producers. so i dont think the show is riggid to get kaba off. i mean they do KNOW the producers.

YUP~

And whats going?? people are just now realizing the show is rigged? I have been saying thatsince the beginning

hahah it's funny how the show is assumed as rigged by some NOW

The way you word it makes it sound like lucasbunny is totally innocent and that everyone is "ganging" up on her.

As for people believing that the show is rigged AFTER what happened to kaba... well, of course that's how things will turn out. Fact is, people care more about the team they favor while they look pass teams they don't like much.

hahah but people are indeed 'ganging' on her though :lol: and i don't think she meant for lucasbunny to sound innocent, she was just being nice. and that's nice to have in this thread :P

when jabba was brought down by JC, i never once called JC stupid or dumb. i just hoped for a full-blast performance for the week afterwards instead of dissing JC for saying that comment. so IMO, when kaba fans pull out the rigged card now that kaba very obviously messed up, it's just a cheap attempt of 'caring for their favorite team'. all they could say is "hopefully kaba will do great next week!", you know? i don't know, just saying~

^there's no real source of ANYTHING really, but it's just common courtesy to let people say what they wanna say on here, it being harsh or not. (example: the "jabba is boring and/or not as diverse as kaba" comments are ehh for me, but i let them say it because, common courtesy ;)) that's what i think she's trying to get to, that people just hella gang up on someone who says something about kaba modern that they don't agree with.

Saying you don't like a certain group is a LOT different than starting a rumor.

&EDIT: Lucasbunny was talking about the show being rigged and about the biasness there is in this thread as two separate things. I'm addressing the first issue, not the second. You can't just start spamming the thread with rumors without providing any proof.

As for the second issue, everyone knows Lucasbunny thinks Kaba's overrated or whatnot, but it isn't necessary to have to call their fans here bias, is it? They have their reasons for liking Kaba, whatever reasons it may be, and other people have their own reasons to like another group or dislike Kaba. A lot of people would've been fine if Lucasbunny just said she didn't like Kaba but when she started personally attacking the members by saying the girls couldn't dance and calling Yuri out, there's no need for that type of crap.

I'm not defending anyone but I just think it's pretty damn stupid to have to come to this thread and see an argument all the time.

Why does it matter if Kaba fans are bias? And why should we care? Just keep voting for the group you like and continue discussing the topic here, and hopefully WITHOUT another argument starting.

Guest thina
Saying you don't like a certain group is a LOT different than starting a rumor.

i'm very aware of that, and i still keep my word of what i just said.

^ Lucasbunny never provided her source, so of course it's going to be hard to believe her.

there is really no source now that kaba modern being in the bottom two was rigged either. facebook is not a good enough source either. it's just people's opinions, just like lucasbunny thought the show was rigged earlier. i just saw lucasbunny getting slammed for her opinion, and i was just being nice and thought it was wrong. get where i'm coming from?

I'm not defending anyone but I just think it's pretty damn stupid to have to come to this thread and see an argument all the time.

Why does it matter if Kaba fans are bias? And why should we care? Just keep voting for the group you like and continue discussing the topic here, and hopefully WITHOUT another argument starting.

yea i agree with you. everyone is biased when it comes to a competition. so much argument in this thread and no need for it. can't we all get along ya'll?

Guest thina

WOOORD.

let's just all enjoy this dance show everyone :)

Guest alainachen_604
KABA MODERN FTW!!! like most people i want to see KM and Jabbawockeez in the end, and i'm almost 100% certain Status Quo will leave next time. last night's ep was interesting.

FOR SHOO!~ :lol:

&EDIT: Lucasbunny was talking about the show being rigged and about the biasness there is in this thread as two separate things. I'm addressing the first issue, not the second. You can't just start spamming the thread with rumors without providing any proof.

As for the second issue, everyone knows Lucasbunny thinks Kaba's overrated or whatnot, but it isn't necessary to have to call their fans here bias, is it? They have their reasons for liking Kaba, whatever reasons it may be, and other people have their own reasons to like another group or dislike Kaba. A lot of people would've been fine if Lucasbunny just said she didn't like Kaba but when she started personally attacking the members by saying the girls couldn't dance and calling Yuri out, there's no need for that type of crap.

you took the words right outta my mouth :P

Guest Mz-Descamento86

ugh yall. lol

i heard on another message board that the votes dont even count. its just another way for mtv to make mula if you vote by phone. i voted one time and that was the 2nd episode when live in color had the dancehall theme performance (big up jamaica lol) but yeah i voted and they charged me an outrageous price for that damn text. and im WITH CINGULAR! i called the customer service and everything i was heated!

and for the people who said that kaba has a whole organization behind them so theres no way they could be down in votes, i thought the same way before i believe that the show was riggid b/c Live in color is like an academy of dancers in miami. the crew is soo big and they had fan pages on myspace and crazy support i even saw someone on 106 n park rockin a live in color tee (when the crew was still on the show) so thats another reason why i believe the votes dont count.

but oh well as much as i would love to see a true street hip hop bboy battle with jabba and status i already know its gonna be between kaba and jabba. the producers already had it made up with who they wanted, but i also heard from a lil mole lol that kaba is suppose to win and jabba and the rest of the crews are going on a national tour. i dont know how true that can be..but if so all hell is going 2 break loose lol

Guest steph*funny
Yeah, it's true. Tony's brother told me that the music was changed last minute so they only had ONE day to practice their routine compared to Jabba and Status who had like, a week. The producers didn't like the song Kaba was dancing to so they had to change everything. If you think about, Kaba did really good if they had to change their routine in one day. I seriously think it's totally unfair and that MTV is rigged. I mean it really sucks that Jabba and Status had a week's full of practice while Kaba only had one day.

*kkkk*-Eugene out-

Whaaaat, that sucks....then they did pretty good, but man Yuri's mess up really stood out =/

Ahaha JC's scarf made me laugh :ph34r:

Archived