Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Mz-Descamento86

im sorry but kaba modern was boring this past week. their performance didnt remind me of no thriller or michael jackson. reminded me of KABA MODERN. the moon walk was terrible, the hand/isos at the end was predictable and not impressive. ive seen them do better. their performances each week are starting to all look the same...

jabba & kevin brewer OMGGG hahaha wowsers imma leave the crotch topic alone.

but the crew that killed it was breaksk8..diamond the guy that did the headstand..he saved them that nite! and hes cute!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but kaba modern was boring this past week. their performance didnt remind me of no thriller or michael jackson. reminded me of KABA MODERN. the moon walk was terrible, the hand/isos at the end was predictable and not impressive. ive seen them do better. their performances each week are starting to all look the same...

jabba & kevin brewer OMGGG hahaha wowsers imma leave the crotch topic alone.

but the crew that killed it was breaksk8..diamond the guy that did the headstand..he saved them that nite! and hes cute!

Couldn't agree more about the predictable stuff

it is getting predictable

like LIC

so yeah

:mellow:

Guest especially

http://i27.tinypic.com/xo40wj.gif

you're right... his technique WAS flawless indeed :w00t: i giggled like a 10 year old girl when i saw it, hahah~!

anyways, no offense but i'm getting a BIT "ehh..." by some comments saying jabbawockeez's dancing/skills aren't "difficult" and are just "crowd-pleasing". there's no doubt that they're crowd-pleasing, but to say their style of dancing isn't hard is just crazy. there's a reason why there aren't a lot of groups like them. their dance skills and their team effort as a whole to make their dimestopping precise as hell is, for a fact, NOT easy and not "not as difficult" to do. it takes years of practice and effort to execute their style, and the fact that they self-taught themselves, is WOW. they also do more than the style they show on ABDC; yall should really check on this clip here of

. UH-MAY-ZING 0_o

i like kaba modern too, and please do NOT get mad at me for expressing my opinion (since i gave common courtesy to not full-blast those who said "jabba's are boring"), but it isn't that hard to do what some of kaba modern does, especially the girls. i've seen other kaba stuff, so i'm not just basing it off what they're doing on the show. check out other groups that have been listed here, there's many that can dance just like them (and some even better). i've even seen a lot of girls here in houston dance like them and/or better (ex: marvelous motion, soreal)

anyways, i didn't mean to ramble on, but i just got kinda annoyed by the 'jabbawockeez's dances aren't as hard but they give a good show' comments. i don't expect anyone to change their mind though, we all have our opinions. :) let's all respect each other for it (ex: lucasbunny) and just enjoy this show. (and before anyone accuses me of it, no i'm not being biased. in fact, i was a kaba modern person until i looked up more on jabbawockeez. their uniqueness and talent won me over)

WORD. The skill-level and precision of Jabbawockeez's dancing is definitely underestimated by a lot of people on this forum. They make it look so effortlessly and easy because they are SUCH good dancers.

And I agree with you about the KM girl dancing.

On another note, I think I'm the only person that doesn't think Yuri is the effing hottest girl ever. I mean, she IS cute (and I respect her and I'm not trying to hate or ANYTHING like that), but she looks like ALOT OF OTHER ASIAN GIRLS that I see on the street everyday. She's not like jaw-dropping, stuntastic, obsession-worthy, BEAUTIFUL. I think, people just think she's "OMG SO CUTE I LOVE HER XD" because they aren't used to seeing good looking Asians (or any Asians) on television... which is.. understandable. But still, it irks me. [Lol, I feel like I'm going to have 10000 Yuri-lovers wanting to kill me now.]

Guest age_of_aquarius

WORD. The skill-level and precision of Jabbawockeez's dancing is definitely underestimated by a lot of people on this forum. They make it look so effortlessly and easy because they are SUCH good dancers.

And I agree with you about the KM girl dancing.

On another note, I think I'm the only person that doesn't think Yuri is the effing hottest girl ever. I mean, she IS cute (and I respect her and I'm not trying to hate or ANYTHING like that), but she looks like ALOT OF OTHER ASIAN GIRLS that I see on the street everyday. She's not like jaw-dropping, stuntastic, obsession-worthy, BEAUTIFUL. I think, people just think she's "OMG SO CUTE I LOVE HER XD" because they aren't used to seeing good looking Asians (or any Asians) on television... which is.. understandable. But still, it irks me. [Lol, I feel like I'm going to have 10000 Yuri-lovers wanting to kill me now.]

i soo agree on you on this one. i mean, dont get me wrong i think she's pretty and all, but her looks aren't striking. anyways, she's not as pretty as everybody make her out to be when she isnt wearing a whole lotta make up.

Guest IlikeChicken

yeah...Kaba is getting so damn boring..Always the same thing. And I also don't think Yuri's that hot either. She looks so generic and people are acting like they've never been laid

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

I didn't like Kaba's lil hand motion thing towards the end either, I think they went overboard on that part. Really corny. I've seen better performances by them. They got an awesome song, with already an awesome choreography...so I suppose it's hard to come up with something even better or just as great.

Jabba's performance was pretty good. It had an MJ flava, but also their own style incorporated into it to make it their own. They definitely did better than last week. I wish they did more with the hat, it seemed like they were going to but wasn't able to master moves with it? BUT still good perf.

Um Status Quo, was okay. I don't know, not their best either. I've seen them do better. But it's a hard task to do MJ and yet make it their own.

Breaksk8 did pretty good this week. Definitely better choreography. I swear we should give them more credit, skating and doing those moves ain't easy lol

Fysh n Chicks were pretty good too! But I didn't really like the ballerina part and the heart thing....but still good! =) Too bad they left. I wish they stayed. Breaksk8 wasn't as consistent as these girls.

Overall Jabba owned this one. Can't deny, they definitely did this week's task well.

I didn't like Kaba's lil hand motion thing towards the end either, I think they went overboard on that part. Really corny. I've seen better performances by them.

Jabba's performance was pretty good. It had an MJ flava, but also their own style incorporated into it to make it their own.

Um Status Quo, was okay. I don't know, not their best either. I've seen them do better. But it's a hard task to do MJ and yet make it their own.

Breaksk8 did pretty good this week. I swear we should give them more credit, skating and doing those moves ain't easy lol

Fysh n Chicks were pretty good too! But I didn't really did the ballerina part....but still good! =) Too bad they left. I wish they stayed. Breaksk8 wasn't as consistent as these girls.

That hand motion thing was something they recycled...but I liked it, however It just looked like was to fill up time cuz they ran out of moves.

I agree on Breaksk8

people always talk mess about them

they do things people can't do on there bare feet

Guest knickstorm

http://i27.tinypic.com/xo40wj.gif

you're right... his technique WAS flawless indeed :w00t: i giggled like a 10 year old girl when i saw it, hahah~!

the dude obviously drives/drove a stick shift

yeah...Kaba is getting so damn boring..Always the same thing. And I also don't think Yuri's that hot either. She looks so generic and people are acting like they've never been laid

i will say this, i went up to cananda when i had a day or 2 off for easter when i was in college and across the board, asians there are just hotter than those in america, even including nyc and cali.

the dude obviously drives/drove a stick shift

i will say this, i went up to cananda when i had a day or 2 off for easter when i was in college and across the board, asians there are just hotter than those in america, even including nyc and cali.

Oh boy! :rolleyes:

how did this turn into a "asians are hotter here and there" discussion?

The bold part...probably one of the dumbest things I ever heard

Guest MizJudge.d

Yah I agree with whoever said Kaba is starting to get boring. Last week was okiez, but why did they have to choose the routine for this week that is reminiscent of last week's futuristic nerds and beauties routine.

Guest Taylorism
Yah I agree with whoever said Kaba is starting to get boring. Last week was okiez, but why did they have to choose the routine for this week that is reminiscent of last week's futuristic nerds and beauties routine.

That's what i thought when they decided to have a modern twist on MJ's moves.

So much that it's not reminiscent of MJ style anymore, and the challenge was to

incorporate their style together.

Guest chocomint11

yea it's pretty obvious kaba and jabba are gonna be the final two. I watched the MJ episode on tv, and the routines are so much better in big HD. Especially for kaba, because their moves are so detailed and intricate that you can only notice them clearly on a big screen, not an ittybitty YT box or on the mtv website.

gotta give jabba their kudos tho b/c they know how to work a crowd. But I am still rooting for kaba because they are always together to a T. Each person knows how to give it a bit of their own personality while still working as a unit. (that's y i like yuri the best b/c her expressions while executing moves makes me believe she's having fun with it :P) Though jabba's choreography was awesome, it kind of bothered me how one person got a huge solo. ik, ik, it was to signify the michael jackson theme, but still. :/ watch, now I'm going to have to swallow my words if kaba features one particular dancer :sweatingbullets:

status quo needs to work on uniformity b/c that one person completely screwed over the whole dance when he forgot the moves. My eyes immediately pinpointed to him when it happened.

anyways, love the show fer shurr

Archived