Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest je_amourx

This week ... was a bleh one for me.

The theme they choose wasn't anything that got me hyped up for.

The crew told a story threw their dance, that was it.

Kabba was very cute and the guys are hot, hot, hot!

Jabba was great but I felt uncompleted? Like something is missing

My haitus has been cut short and timing could not have been better

I would like to say I am utterly disguisted with this show

MTV oughht to be ashamed of themselves to boot!

There are so many things wrong with this show, I wish I could enjoy it but I can't anymore

I cannot take the constant mess that is displayed each week.

This week just wowed me

and I thought it was bad when Enigma got booted, thought it was worse when Iconic bounced

and now Live In Color? wtf Live In Color were in the top 3 contenders to boot and there departure was very unfair..but I already knew that they were going home because guess what?

The shows arent live, they are recorded on Tuesdays and aired Thursdays, a reliable source has already spilled the beans..this leads me to the conclusion that this show is rigged, the votes do not even count anyone notice how weird the voting system works? they already know who is going to win. I have had my suspicisions ever since the movement and automatic response got cheated out. The movement should have been in Status Quo's spot but lil Mama has issues with them, Automatic Response won that battle against the other crews in the end.

Live In Color was my fav crew, they arent as precise and polished as Kaba and Jabba

but I see teamwork, determination and talent each time I saw them perform, when I look at them I can tell it's there life it's in there blood, I honestly wanted them to win the whole thing.

It may sound biased because I like street dancers but that is heart and soul right there.

-X- Yes the sorority members were pissed and I think may have played a part.

MTV should be ashamed of themselves, you knew it was fake when Shane, Lil Mama and JC looked all nervous and ish when LIC got eliminated, they knew it was wrong and Trillani made me cry when she cried because they were cheated. You can't hold one good performance by FNC to all the amazing performances Live In Color has bought to the table each week, they hit harder than anyone.

There is definetly something fishy and MTV isnt hiding it well I am almost done watching this show, I only watch for Status Quo. All I have to say is do not be schocked if Kaba Modern or Jabbawockeez get eliminated at some point. I have never been so upset and disguisted by a TV show in my life.

:tongue2:

Guest Ariel_Elizabeth

hmm...i thought BreakSk8 did their best tonight. i didn't really pay much attention to how the crates fit into the story, but it worked well. they're so smoooth. still, i don't think they'll be able to keep up with the other crews for much longer.

the crates fit because if you think aobut when basketball was first started they used crates as there "nets or hoops"

My haitus has been cut short and timing could not have been better

I would like to say I am utterly disguisted with this show

MTV oughht to be ashamed of themselves to boot!

There are so many things wrong with this show, I wish I could enjoy it but I can't anymore

I cannot take the constant mess that is displayed each week.

This week just wowed me

and I thought it was bad when Enigma got booted, thought it was worse when Iconic bounced

and now Live In Color? wtf Live In Color were in the top 3 contenders to boot and there departure was very unfair..but I already knew that they were going home because guess what?

The shows arent live, they are recorded on Tuesdays and aired Thursdays, a reliable source has already spilled the beans..this leads me to the conclusion that this show is rigged, the votes do not even count anyone notice how weird the voting system works? they already know who is going to win. I have had my suspicisions ever since the movement and automatic response got cheated out. The movement should have been in Status Quo's spot but lil Mama has issues with them, Automatic Response won that battle against the other crews in the end.

Live In Color was my fav crew, they arent as precise and polished as Kaba and Jabba

but I see teamwork, determination and talent each time I saw them perform, when I look at them I can tell it's there life it's in there blood, I honestly wanted them to win the whole thing.

It may sound biased because I like street dancers but that is heart and soul right there.

-X- Yes the sorority members were pissed and I think may have played a part.

MTV should be ashamed of themselves, you knew it was fake when Shane, Lil Mama and JC looked all nervous and ish when LIC got eliminated, they knew it was wrong and Trillani made me cry when she cried because they were cheated. You can't hold one good performance by FNC to all the amazing performances Live In Color has bought to the table each week, they hit harder than anyone.

There is definetly something fishy and MTV isnt hiding it well I am almost done watching this show, I only watch for Status Quo. All I have to say is do not be schocked if Kaba Modern or Jabbawockeez get eliminated at some point. I have never been so upset and disguisted by a TV show in my life.

:tongue2:

i agree. something is messed up with mtv. then again, i gotta think that it's mtv...all their crap is staged. i was REALLY sad to see live in color go. they were my second favorite and it's just sad to see them go. they really seemed surprised too that they had to leave. and about the whole sorority thing, it wouldn't make sense because doesn't people pick out clothes for the crews? i don't think live in color actually chose those colors or whatever, but if they did then...SO WHAT! it's their concept, LIVE IN COLOR. ever since iconic left, i knew mtv was messed up. i also noticed the judges looked REALLY upset to let live in color go. the teams that i thought were gonna be the top 4 was jabbawockeez, kaba modern, live in color, and iconic. ugh...so messed up. live in color actually told a story AND danced their asses off. so i don't get how they lost it. i don't care...LIVE IN COLOR will ALWAYS be in the top for me.

Guest tsubomichan

dang thats sad if Live in Color got out because of that -_- not cool.

I really loved this week's show^^ Kaba's performance was so cute~

Jabbawockie's was alright. Sucking up to the judge much?

lol thats what i was thinking, cause they gave lil mama her own mask

and shes like so biased on jabba -_-

kabbaaa FTW <3

^well, the song's lyrics were "she wants it, i gotta give it to her" so it goes with their little thief story too. anyways, i can't blame her for being biased on jabbawockeez, i mean, LOOK at them :w00t:B);) they're damn talented. i was more into kaba's stuff at first, and i still like them now, but jabba hella won me over.

i do still wanna say this though... i'm still upset that iconic and live in color are gone...

Guest alainachen_604

LOL Yuri && Tyco/Coy fish are friends <333 :D

they're my two favorites too ^_^

te-hee LOL Yuri blew a kiss to Tyco awww~

I really think Fysh N Chicks are going home next week

because they have been in the bottom 2 alot of times

but hopefully its BRAKE SK8 they are hella annoying me.

Guest knickstorm

i dont get this whole "mtv rigged it" why would mtv, owend by a billion+ dollar corporation of viacom be scared at the fact that some sorority has beef with one of the groups on the show?? how in the world can that sorority pressure, or sway mtv into pulling the group?? if anything, they'll want to keep them on because MTV likes controversy........Live in COlor is gone because they didnt do well enough and was voted bottom 2......and fysh and chicks actually got their act together last night.....just sour grapes to me......i mean if some group at UCI got upset at kaba modern, you think MTV is gonna find a way to toss kaba modern off the show?? course not.

i dont get this whole "mtv rigged it" why would mtv, owend by a billion+ dollar corporation of viacom be scared at the fact that some sorority has beef with one of the groups on the show?? how in the world can that sorority pressure, or sway mtv into pulling the group?? if anything, they'll want to keep them on because MTV likes controversy........Live in COlor is gone because they didnt do well enough and was voted bottom 2......and fysh and chicks actually got their act together last night.....just sour grapes to me......i mean if some group at UCI got upset at kaba modern, you think MTV is gonna find a way to toss kaba modern off the show?? course not.

Well when it comes to being attacked by a simple sorority, it's not as simple as it seems. Almost all greek institutions have alumnis in powerful positions that can apply pressure to MTV, but thats not what MTV would be worried about. They would be worried about an MTV effect. One issue causes them to get sued will lead to many other people finding ways to sue MTV because their public image goes down. Thats just the way things work in the corporate world. Learned all about it in my Business Ethics class.

Guest xxtakemetherexx

JAbbawackees are GODS

they're extrem. I love how they represent themselves by their mask and their idea of it.

i love their groups spirit.

wah.

kaba modern are pretty tight too, :)

but i would much prefer JABBA.

:blush:

Guest knickstorm

Well when it comes to being attacked by a simple sorority, it's not as simple as it seems. Almost all greek institutions have alumnis in powerful positions that can apply pressure to MTV, but thats not what MTV would be worried about. They would be worried about an MTV effect. One issue causes them to get sued will lead to many other people finding ways to sue MTV because their public image goes down. Thats just the way things work in the corporate world. Learned all about it in my Business Ethics class.

not that easy......what could they possibly sue MTV for?? kids in college overrate influences of greek insitutions, think they buy too much into "the skulls" and what goes on in the movie...i cant believe the # of people out there that think, ok someone's part of a frat, the guy graduates, snaps his finger and a fellow frat alumni makes a call and gets him a 6 figure job.............if that's the way it works, a lot of my friends should have 6 figure jobs by now.

back on topic there is no issue that the sorority can sue mtv with....especially if live in color didnt do anything wrong in the first place............the only way MTV does anything is if it impacts their sponsors, and there's no way sponsors care about a spat between a dance crew and a sorority over nothing..........and even if they sued, they would lose in court and will not lead to widespread lawsuits over MTV.....people throwing frivolous lawsuits at MTV wont hurt their image, if anything they become a victim..........and forget the business ethics class, this has more to do with comm/media law......business ethics wouldnt apply in this case...........you'll learn after you graduate, you'll pick up on more things in your first full week working in the real world than all 4 years of college combined.

Guest PDURRR

oh yea! i just saw this

jabbawockeez on ellen degeneres

the jabbawockeez on the ellen degeneres show! how'd tehy get on! and how come i missed this! ack!

wow ahhaah ellen was actually funny there

i do agree with those comments about how they should use those camera men instead of mtv's hahaha...

Guest Tranberry

Kabba's performance was so cute this week. ^_^ My top 3 were Jabba, Kabba, and Live in Color. Can't believe the judges kept Fysh and Chicks over Live In Color. LIC's performance was really good this week and they consistently perform well.

And the only judge i actually like is Shane. JC and Lil Mama...I disagree with JC half the time and Lil Mama never seems to have that much to say other than they were too sloppy or that they were tight.

Archived