Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Storytime

Jabba and Kaba are sooo hot. I have no doubt they'll be head to head for the finals.

I kind of felt Live in Color deserved to stay though.

As for the Status Quo stunt with the Jabbawockeez mask was totally uncalled for. I mean noone took it to that level. Basically SQ was saying since they from the street they can have Jabbawockeez dead in the dumpster. They just trying to stir up drama cause they know Jabba will kick their richard simmons in the end.

Now I may not be Status Quo, but I have a pretty good feeling that they did NOT pull the mask stunt to convey this message. I think this type of misinterpretation is just... dangerous. Hip Hop dancers love a good prank and joking around, I'm sure Jabba had a great laugh at this and probably gave them mad dap behind the scenes for pulling it off. Anyways, if anything, this is a battle between teams and if Status Quo conveyed any message at all with the mask stunt, they were pretty much saying that Jabba is the team to beat. NOT the team to quite literally kill.

Guest alainachen_604

Kabba modern did the best this week! so cute!

KABA MODERN - EPISODE 4 (geeks & popular girls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtOVxtxqDE

^

TOTALLY AWESOME.

they did better then jaba this week <33333 :D

I cant stop watching their performance xDD

it was just too hawt and FANTASTIC!

my favorite performance so far!

LOLS I agreee! :lol:

they were sick, my favorite BY FAR. ^_^

GOOO KABA MODERN!!!

&&

I didnt get Jabawokeez's perf at all :blink:

kinda bored me

Guest Yuna N.

Alright, my two cents . . .

Hands down to Kaba`s, as always. They really did stuck to their scene.

The girls were HOT and the guys were daaang good.

Tony (I think that was his name), his sly finger movement was so suave, it made me go "woaah".

The girls` thrust ;O ohmy. I admire their creativity.

My ultimate favs is srsly Jabba, but I`m not really feeling it tonight )=

They could`ve done better; I anticipated something more intense and unpredictable, which is why I love Jabba in the first place.

But I didn`t get it tonight, and I know they could`ve done better. Hella loving the slick, thief thing they incorperated.

They got mad talent, but idk, the fan in me just wishes I could`ve seen more, yknow?

StatusQuo was hella nice, I enjoyed it yknow. Man the amount of flips each member of the crew did, EACH of them brought a lil` somethin`something down to the stage, yknow. It was SICK, for lack of a better word. Man, they in it to win it and it don`t matter to them who they hurt in the process as long as what they doin` isn`t no like, illegal crap or w/e. It`s a cutthroat competition, they gotta bring their all into it no matter what it takes. The Jabba mask they pulled off in the end was entertaining, IMO. Made me laugh. And jealous. I wanted a mask too ): Haha.

DANG. The elimination proccess was INTENSE. I`m watching through a glass screen and I felt the drama :x

I wanted

fish

out but blehh, w/e. I don`t think they gon` last long anyway.

It would`ve been nice if I could see another performance from

Live in Color

and uh, breaksk8, no comment. Out next week? IDK. Not feelin` it from them.

Can`t wait for next weeks`.

Off to replay performances (got it TeVo`d :D)

Now I may not be Status Quo, but I have a pretty good feeling that they did NOT pull the mask stunt to convey this message. I think this type of misinterpretation is just... dangerous. Hip Hop dancers love a good prank and joking around, I'm sure Jabba had a great laugh at this and probably gave them mad dap behind the scenes for pulling it off. Anyways, if anything, this is a battle between teams and if Status Quo conveyed any message at all with the mask stunt, they were pretty much saying that Jabba is the team to beat. NOT the team to quite literally kill.

I didn't literally say kill did I? What I was impying since this week chalenge was a street theme and SQ is from the streets then the stunt meant that SQ had this chalenge in the bag. Knowing that Jabawockeez is the best crew , I think SQ was trying to impy that this is our turf (street theme) and we're gonna kill this chalenge.

But you don't know how Jabba really took it. For all you know they could have been mad as hell. What I said was my interpertation for the stunt. But saying that Jabba took it well and gave SQ " mad dap" for it is just not a safe assumption. So if you're not Jabba then you really can't say much.

omg i totally spoiled kabas perf for myself

but wow that was awesome

i can't wait to see it in 12 minutes :D

that part where they like hit the girls to the ground, awesome shiet :D

KABA MODERN - EPISODE 4 (geeks & popular girls)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtOVxtxqDE

^

TOTALLY AWESOME.

they did better then jaba this week <33333 :D

I cant stop watching their performance xDD

it was just too hawt and FANTASTIC!

my favorite performance so far!

Rewatched it like six times already. ;p

(the slide, thrust, and heavy breathing at the end slaaaay me, I swear)

And it's good to see the guys able to express their humor in a routine.

I just realized...

MTV picked the ASIANS to portray the geeks... LAWL. ;D

Guest alainachen_604

Rewatched it like six times already. ;p

(the slide, thrust, and heavy breathing at the end slaaaay me, I swear)

And it's good to see the guys able to express their humor in a routine.

I just realized...

MTV picked the ASIANS to portray the geeks... LAWL. ;D

LOL MAN I just watched it like 100 times over n over again xDD

I feel like i already know the moves =X

HAHA anywho I KNOW KABA IS SAFE NEXT WEEK! <3<3<3 :lol:

I want to see the other's perf though. does anybody know where

I can watch the full episodes?

Archived