Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest ShortaznGirl

i haven't watched the performance from jabba yet but i'm guessing from the comments so far that it was a good performance but not a crazy mindblowing one?

ooooh dang the show was rigged?? thanx for the info ender =]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so viewers will know!! This episode was rigged by MTV. Live in Color was only voted out because of a dispute between an African American Sorority/Fraternity and their repping their colors/symbols in Episode 3. The evidence can be found in the MTV site where there was much discussion and spam about how Live in Color disrespected this Sorority name. MTV in response decided to drop Live in Color before they have to take responsibility for things.

The reason the judges did not seem happy at all or excited throughout the WHOLE show was because they had to be an accomplice to this.

If you think I'm wrong then thats fine. It explains a lot of things, and I do mean A LOT!

Whaaat.

Do you have a link or anything to the discussion?

Guest Taylorism

Awww... Live in Color performances was strong; that was unexpected.

I love how everyone on this show respect each other.

Notice at the end they were all hailing Live in Color flag?

No drama, much appreciated.

Once again JC was made the villain for telling it as it is.

I wonder, did Jabbawockeez lend one of their mask to Status Quo?

... that was funny.

i did not expect that. i really don't agree with the judge's choice this week and last week. i'm really sad to see a good group go.

well, it's official. jabbawockeez is one of the sickest crews ever. i love their smoothness and energy. seriously, they rock. my vote will ALWAYS go to them.

kaba modern was really good this week. i'm also glad that for once they finally make the guys dance. i'll be honest though. i'm SICK of kaba modern not letting LAWRENCE show any of his skills. only mike and tony did something. also another thing that is really annoying. that some people are so SUPERFICIAL and say "kaba modern is the best! yuri is so pretty!". if people are voting or wanting kaba modern to win because of yuri, then that's just taking away their credibility. seriously, yuri's not even the best girl dancer from the group. jia huang is the best dancer out of all the girls. i'm just kinda sick of this yuri support when people should be supporting the whole crew. even the camera man films yuri in the end and not giving the other girls any spotlight...so annoying

anyways, status quo really stepped up their game. i think this week was their week. this story telling was totally part of their element. i'm glad that they got saved.

about breaksk8, they need to step up their game. i have to admit though, this week was their best dance. i'm glad they are starting to clean up their acts.

i don't even wanna talk about the fysh n chicks and live in color. it's just so sad. i'm sad about it.

Whaaat.

Nah, no links, but I mean. I came across it because I was on MTV site looking for pics of Yuri Tag cuz she's hot and all and was watching some vids. Then I red the discussion below and these sorority chicks were acting like stupid sorority girls causing drama, getting their other sorority sisters to call Live in Color out. Things like that don't stand too well with MTV so it's easy to assume that they would pull something like this. All to save themselves the trouble of being responsible for Live in Color. I mean if you wanna look for it, feel free to look in MTV.com I think it was under the video discussions for Episode 3?

I'm thinking it's going to be between Jabba and Kaba - with Jabba winning the competition. I'm surprised that BreakSk8 wasn't in the bottom, though. IDK but this weeks theme didn't really do it for me. Maybe because some of the dances were more of a disappointment compared to previous weeks, though I did like Kaba's concept - Weird Science 2008. Can't wait for next weeks theme though - all dancing to Michael Jackson!

Guest knickstorm

Whaaat.

ohh well, they've been in the bottom 2 forever, it was just a matter of this week or next week anyway......plus they must've known they would cause some rift and should've taken care of the politcs at home..........the judges werent happy because they have to send somebody home, so no matter what someone's crying........it's not like live in color got screwed, fysh n chicks were on point tonight, it was a toss up......and if you dont want any chance of being eliminated, then dont finish in the bottom 2.

that being said.......what a shocker, mtv assigns soem guys to play geeks and it just happened to be the Asian guys........that being said, they did well.....the end shot with yuri laying on the floor with her eyes close.....freaking hot.....and everyone can hate on JC for being negative with jabba but his comment with tony was right on, until they showed a slow replay i didnt exactly catch what he was doing.....that's what judges should do, bring something to your attention that you werent aware of and JC does this more than any of the other judges......

and he's right on about Jabba do....if you want to walk around and tell a story like shane likes, then Jabba, killed it.....if you wanna see straight up dance too, well jabba didnt really do much............they probably danced the least out of all the groups this week.

and break sk8te, i got tired of them during week 2, they need to go already.

i did not expect that. i really don't agree with the judge's choice this week and last week. i'm really sad to see a good group go.

well, it's official. jabbawockeez is one of the sickest crews ever. i love their smoothness and energy. seriously, they rock. my vote will ALWAYS go to them.

kaba modern was really good this week. i'm also glad that for once they finally make the guys dance. i'll be honest though. i'm SICK of kaba modern not letting LAWRENCE show any of his skills. only mike and tony did something. also another thing that is really annoying. that some people are so SUPERFICIAL and say "kaba modern is the best! yuri is so pretty!". if people are voting or wanting kaba modern to win because of yuri, then that's just taking away their credibility. seriously, yuri's not even the best girl dancer from the group. jia huang is the best dancer out of all the girls. i'm just kinda sick of this yuri support when people should be supporting the whole crew. even the camera man films yuri in the end and not giving the other girls any spotlight...so annoying

anyways, status quo really stepped up their game. i think this week was their week. this story telling was totally part of their element. i'm glad that they got saved.

about breaksk8, they need to step up their game. i have to admit though, this week was their best dance. i'm glad they are starting to clean up their acts.

i don't even wanna talk about the fysh n chicks and live in color. it's just so sad. i'm sad about it.

Dude

I support everyone in Kaba Modern

They're ALL good

We just saying Yuri is pretty

They a sick krew in a hold

we just like saying yuri is pretty

so yeah..

Guest &anita_*

just an hour ago i was leaning towards Jabba, but now i think im going back to...KABA!

Kaba Modern totally nailed it today! and the guys were hella funny during the backstage thingy..when they were pretending to be nerds and goofing off puahah x]] i couldnt stop laughing xP

but i still love Jabba!

and the elimination..i really thought the crew would last longer than this..im kind of disappointed. but i guess what -x- said clears some things up!

but seriously...breaksk8s...shouldve been in the bottom two. i guess they stepped it up this episode, but still!

i seriously cant wait until next week's episode! thrillerrrrr xD

Dude

I support everyone in Kaba Modern

They're ALL good

We just saying Yuri is pretty

They a sick krew in a hold

we just like saying yuri is pretty

so yeah..

i wasn't pinpointing anyone. i actually see that you respect the whole group. i'm just talking about most of comments i see in general on here and other places. just voicing my opinion.

Jabba is amazing. But it's not like they can take out Kaba without at least a fight.

About Kaba and Yuri... sure Yuri has the most fans (obviously I'm an example of one... lawl).

But that's to be expected. She's gorgeous, cute, and dances. It's hard not to like her. ;p

Fortunately, Kaba doesn't have to rely just on Yuri for their fanbase... they are easily in the top two of that show.

They'd be one of the most popular crews on the show even without Yuri, based on skill alone.

And it's hard to blame the cameramen for giving Yuri air-time... they're just giving the viewers what they want. ;p

Yeah, I agree she's overexposed... but eh. Hard to complain when it's what the people want.

I don't think that SQ executed the "story" task the best this week.

As biased as I might sound, I genuinely think that title goes to Kaba.

SQ had some stuff in the beginning about being mechanics, but Kaba's "story" persisted throughout the entire performance and tied in strongly with the routine.

I can't emphasize this enough... BREAKSK8 NEEDS TO GO.

P.S.

Houston, represent! ;p

Guest strawberrywine

I'm so mad that

Live IN Color

left. I didn't like breakskate performance and I don't find them sexy at all. I don't understand why they are still there.

I don't think jabba did as well as they did last week but they are still my favorite crew. and i really loved Kaba's performance. I love the whole concept and the guys were sexy nerds.

Fysh n chicks performance was impressive too.

I want to be there next week but I have to work. Does anyone know how to be a member of the studio audience?

Yeah

Jabba could have done better but it was crazy still

the story was clever

Today was all about a story

and they brought a story

^_^

yeah, you took the words out of my mouth. there wasn't anything supersick and illlllllllllll like the previous "superman" and "bandanna-catching flare" moves, but like shane said, this week's task was all about telling a story in a performance. they still did well and great~! :) it was still fun to watch, and GOSH, lil mama got her own personalized jabbawockeez mask. i want one :lol: and, in shane's words, "we know this group is SICK" B) i really hope they take this competition.

kaba, IMO, got the best and most fun concept this week. i was wondering why lawrence didn't get his spotlight either, the other two did. i was like "WHEN'S LAWRENCE'S TURN?! ...wait, NO TURN?" hahah~ poor guy, he's a GREAT dancer, yet even JC didn't 'notice' him when he did the breakdancing routine with two of the other girls during the 'technologic' performance. -_- yeah, the whole 'yuri is so hot' deal is kinda ehh~ (she is indeed hot though~!) she's a good dancer but, not the best out of the three IMO. cindy's underrated, and esp. gia. when the girls are just standing there, i look at yuri because she's cute. when they're dancing, my eyes are usually on cindy. hopefully the amount of spotlights for this group gets a bit more evened out.

OMG ENDER, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! 0_o before i go on, heeeeey you, i've missed your cutiepie self too~! ...it's so funny because throughout the whole show, i kept saying to my sister "how come the judges look so 'not happy' or excited like they usually do?". :unsure: that's REEEEEEEEEEALLY sad for live in color that they had to get unfairly booted off. VERY sad and unfair indeed. they had a lot of emotion in their performance too... lil mama looked like she was about to cry when they gave their end speech. GOSH, i can't believe it's all because of some specific colors they wore~! >.<

breaksk8: i agree... their best performance ever. their little slide move that lil mama mentioned was hot, and the one breakdancing and doing a freeze... IMPRESSIVE! buuuuuuut... they still need to bring it, a LOT. because they are indeed going against "FIRE" in this show~

edit:

GOSHHHHHHHH thanks for this~! ^_^ i LOOOVED how ellen came out with a jason mask afterwards and they acted scared :lol:

Archived