binyboo_02

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest knickstorm

hes from kaba :D

hes the cute looking one with the NY hat ^_^

actually mike song is the guy who usually wears the NY hat, TOny Tran usually wears an LA hat.

Guest alainachen_604

actually mike song is the guy who usually wears the NY hat, TOny Tran usually wears an LA hat.

oh I meant to say LA hat xDD

dam I wished fysh n chicks went home instead of

iconic =X

Guest krnbaby

ICONIC's "kiss kiss" skit was awesome! why'd they get eliminated?! i love jabbawockee though!!! i do not like kaba modern though... haha

i love the jabbawockeez.

seriously, they never cease to amaze me.

as much as i love kaba, i hope jabba wins in the end. theyre SOOOOO sick nasty.

p.s. phi is really cute too. ahahah ;]

Guest squallie

Haha, by every episode, I find all the guys getting better and better looking. XD

I like Lawrence Kao though <3 I swoon when I see him dance! XP He so cute.

LOL I used to dislike my school/district until I found out Tony went to the same school I did. XD

Now I'm always like "OMG What if he sat here?" XD Hahaha.

I think Cindy Minowa is so underrated! Shes the best female dancer in Kaba, IMO. ):

I find him to be quite the character that Lawrence. He is really cute, and I think it was the 1st episode where JC totally butchered his ego when he said "The three girls breaking", I found that comment to be a pretty hard blow. He was clearly not one of the "girls" breaking. He took it pretty well since in the next episode, he laughed it off.

If you payed close attention to the end of the episode, where everyone came out to dance on the circle floor, you see Lawrence running around and Tony following close behind him. They ran the whole circle like madmen. It was quite amusing.

I agree, I find Cindy to be extremely underrated. They should make her speak during the interviews from time to time. She's a sassy girl, and her style is fantastic! Yuri has been getting too much attention.

About the judges, I find them to have no credibility whatsoever. As much as I respect Sparks, he just doesn't know how to judge and critique. I get bored with his judgements. Lil Mama, I just.......omg, I don't even listen to her. JC though, I'm able to tolerate. I actually agree with all his comments half of the time, and he's actually quite good. He just needs to pay attention more and not mistake guys as girls.

Guest 105♥126

KABAMODERN & JABBAWOCKEEZ ! <# [ that`s how i do my hearts . ]

I`ll be in this thread very often ^^

absolutely love this show !

But eh , i have a bit to say `bout each team .

BreakSk8

I`d have to admit , i find it unique that they actually dance on skates , and they`re the old schooled ones ;D !

Their Live Audition performance was amusing to watch , since I`ve really never seen a crew that dances on skates .

But the performances after that is eh . . D;

they`re not that bad , but I just can`t believe Iconic was out before they were .

And not to be harsh or anything , but if they didn`t dance on skates , they wouldn`t stand out as much .

The worm at the end of the latest performance was awesome !

Fysh N Chicks

They dance well , I liked their Live Audition performance .

The performances other than that wasn`t as good , but I especially loved their Freakum Dress performance .

Loved their reverse steps in the latest performance !

JabbaWockeeZ

I LOVE THEM . Their first performance is HOT .

No , ALL their performances are hot .

Their choreography is amazing and creative .

Hope they`ll go real far in this show ;D .

Their latest performance blew me off . I couldn`t take my eyes off them !

Kaba Modern

MY FAVOURITE ! ;]

Like Lil Mama said at their first performance , their isolations are MAD .

Their Wall to Wall performance didn`t blow me away that much , but i loved their G-slide performance <#

& their cute backpacks !

Live In Color

They`re alright , they can definitely dance HECK fast though D;

Status Quo

Does anyone remember Jamal Weaver from So You Think You Can Dance ?

He got rejected though D;

I like this crew , they always have something new .

Loved the part where they did this human skipping rope thing in the latest performance . . it was crazy !

Can`t believe Iconic`s out ;[

I loved their Cyclone performance .

And for Femme5 , I didn`t really like them , maybe it`s `cause they don`t have many new moves .

Really excited for the next episode ! ;DDD

Guest tsubomichan

omg kaba moderns new dance this week was soo cute! haha they did it way better

then lil mama's version for sure ^-^

i love the backpacks and the ending was cute <3

JABBAWOCKEEZ = HOTNESS ...

earlier someone mentioned if one of the guys in JABBA was a backup dancer in "Paris By Night"

YES! i noticed dat too .. its RYNAN PAGUIO - -->MY favorite !!! my dad is obsessed wit Paris By Night we hav

a collection of PBN dvds.. i dont see him dancin for PBN anymore though

l0l i knew he looked familar. he's so cute OMO hehe

Guest kiss*kiss

I want to see them battle on the floor like in You Got Served. Will that *ever* happen? :D

Jabba move so well -- they're really refined and creative and I like Kaba b/c of their mix of boys and girls.

I liked Iconic (sp) too b/c I thought they were the "pop" version of a dance crew.

I'm not really for BreakSk8 b/c they're on skates. Idk how else to better explain myself other than by saying it's like being in a (pencil) drawing contest and your competitor/other contestant enters a painted drawing. Skates I think move them into a different medium I guess...

Fun show though.

Guest ubergooberxx

I want Br8Sk8 to go home :x

*don't hurt me.*

Kaba's dance to GSlide was so cute! I like Mike too :blush:

And yeah, the guys seem to get hotter and hotter every episode. It's just something about those dancers! lols

The whole group is amazing though (:

Jabba's masks scared the crap out of me T_T I like their regular masks. Haha.

Live in Color did pretty well too! Fishies need to step.it.up. *snaps fingers.

& I agree with having Kaba & Jabba as two of the finalists. They kill all their routines (:

I finally know what isolations are now. Lol.

Guest alainachen_604

I thought Enigma wgot eliminated.

they did :ph34r:

lol in the premier to be exact.

I love love loveed~ Kaba's perf <3 so cute and their

dance moves are so slickk! You can't even try to dance like them

if you do it would look awkward xD

KABBA ALL THE WAY! <33

Guest vic_taebin

here's a compilation video of jabbawockeez's first 3 performances. you can see how they start their performances in the pose/stance/position they ended the previous week's performance with. i rarely use this word but, SO DAMN SIIICK~!!! makes me wonder how they're gonna move on from the famous 'superman' pose next week. i'm excited, JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY B):w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKr6o5mrt4

Whoa... i never noticed that. They actually start their performance the way they left off from the last performance. Dude, that's freakin AWESOME! Haha we'll see if they start with the superman pose next week. Man..JABBA rocks!

Guest 105♥126

here's a compilation video of jabbawockeez's first 3 performances. you can see how they start their performances in the pose/stance/position they ended the previous week's performance with. i rarely use this word but, SO DAMN SIIICK~!!! makes me wonder how they're gonna move on from the famous 'superman' pose next week. i'm excited, JABBAWOCKEEZ ALL THE WAY B):w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkKr6o5mrt4

Wow , how come i never notice things like these ? O__O

that is awesome though haha ~

maybe it`s just a coincidence . .

Archived