Ara's New Look For Her Upcoming Drama

she looks different w the bangs. but wats her role in her new drama?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but I think she's coming out older than she really is. I remember reading about how this is the first time that she won't be acting as a high school girl.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chae-gyeong_01

Someone correct me if I'm wrong - but I think she's coming out older than she really is. I remember reading about how this is the first time that she won't be acting as a high school girl.

yes, her role is not young lady but a little

older than her age..

but they should at least fix her bangs.. (a little)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy
-_-" it's not because people have bangs that everyone can pull it off well ...

She looks like an old girl in elementary or middle school. -_-";; it reminds me about that look I had...

I agree. The hairstyle makes her seem younger, but then her face and that smile makes her look old for some reason. Her teeth in the second pic looks weird, like veneers.

Guest ::kitty::

am i the only one that thinks she looks more like jessica from SNSD with her new bangs?

she looks soo young, but at the same time she pretty much is pretty young right? lol

Guest anniemarie

Gaaah, i'm hating the bangs...

she doesn't look good with it...

she looks older...

oh well, maybe that look is necessary for her new drama....

Guest Wen Jing

It's a big difference!!

Before she was pretty, kinda mature and elegant and now she's like a child... which she is haha ^^

But still prefer her old look. She did not get fat at all.

Archived