스포트라이트.E11.080618.HDTV.XviD-GL.avi (615261 KB) PC저장

icon_att.gif 최강칠우.E01.080617.HDTV.Xvid-entAl.avi (869.14MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 최강칠우.E02.080617.HDTV.Xvid-entAl.avi (763.09MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트.E07.080604.HDTV.XviD-entAl.avi (611.42MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트.E08.080605.HDTV.Xvid-entAl.avi (578.95MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트.E09.080611.HDTV.XViD-Ental.avi (607.96MB) <U>저장</U>

icon_att.gif 스포트라이트.E10.080612.HDTV.Xvid-entAl.php.avi (619.11MB) <U>저장</U>

Guest AudHepFan

at the end of ep.11, when he pulls out the picture, it seems to be a picture of a guy.

is that why everyone is all 0.O?

Guest markho826

at the end of ep.11, when he pulls out the picture, it seems to be a picture of a guy.

is that why everyone is all 0.O?

Yes, everyone is all 0.O but no idea who it is... :unsure:

12회 ㅣ 2008-06-19 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

마지막 과제를 받아든 우진과 명은은 놀라는 표정이 되고,

국장은 두 사람에게 잠적한 조 변호사를 취재하라고 한다.

우진은 한 팀이 된 순철에게 조 변호사에 관한 자료를 모두 조사하라 지시하고,

두 사람은 함께 작전을 짜기 시작한다.

심층리포트는 태석과 여기자 한 명이 함께 진행하는 것으로 결정된다.

우진은 기자실에 온 태석이 물파스와 모기향을 놓고 간 것을 알게 된다.

우진은 계속해서 신부를 찾아가 조 변호사의 행방을 묻는다

---

i think both of them got the job LOLL they didnt. they have one more assignment before anything is decided

Guest Madrasta

This is a casting coup! Am really looking forward to watch this with a very good english sub title!!! JJH and SHJ are two of the most celebrated performers in Korea and popular in Asian Countries...Thanks for summaries...at least am getting ideas of its storyline.

Guest shuky

Actually, I felt kind of let down by episode 11, which in a way, accounted for my silence (hohoho).

I was looking forward to see how the scriptwriters weave in the beef protests in the show, as reported earlier. (If I remembered right, didn't they say earlier the mass demonstrations will feature in episodes 11/12??) Instead, the event warranted only a a very brief cameo right at the beginning.

I was puzzled as to why we were subjected to another round of competition, albeit for different positions. Didn't we see the cut-throat competition for the anchor position earlier? Why use the same device for dramatic tension???? And with the written preview provided so kindly by Liquidfir (thanks so much..as always), the competition seems to be in vain!!! It's like why have a competition, if they are equally good and you will end up taking both??? (erm...perhaps they didn't know that they were both good and needed the competition to prove their instincts right??)

ok, may be it's just a bad day for me and I shall wait for the c-subs for enlightenment. But, I certainly do not want to see this show losing its momentum and degenerate into mediocracy because of some indecisions. (*sobs)

12회 ㅣ 2008-06-19 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

마지막 과제를 받아든 우진과 명은은 놀라는 표정이 되고,

국장은 두 사람에게 잠적한 조 변호사를 취재하라고 한다.

우진은 한 팀이 된 순철에게 조 변호사에 관한 자료를 모두 조사하라 지시하고,

두 사람은 함께 작전을 짜기 시작한다.

심층리포트는 태석과 여기자 한 명이 함께 진행하는 것으로 결정된다.

우진은 기자실에 온 태석이 물파스와 모기향을 놓고 간 것을 알게 된다.

우진은 계속해서 신부를 찾아가 조 변호사의 행방을 묻는다

---

i think both of them got the job

i think there is another round of mission .the photo of the man seem to be the test item .

http://swf.imbc.com/wwwswf/Content/20086/preview_12(1).swf

Actually, I felt kind of let down by episode 11, which in a way, accounted for my silence (hohoho).

I was looking forward to see how the scriptwriters weave in the beef protests in the show, as reported earlier. (If I remembered right, didn't they say earlier the mass demonstrations will feature in episodes 11/12??) Instead, the event warranted only a a very brief cameo right at the beginning.

er i think it is not advisable for them to do any indepth view into the protest , the media coverage of this protest is becoming quite a sensitive issue . and without good preparation , it is not easy to take on such a big topic . so i guess that was the consideration why the item was not carried out . .

Guest Akombakom

I've had the feeling right from the beginning that SWJ and OTS have to be anchors together - though I know it's impossible, because OTS is protesting.

But you know... there were two empty figures on the poster, a woman and a man, and it's such a clear indication...

:vicx:

Guest markho826

But, I certainly do not want to see this show losing its momentum and degenerate into mediocracy because of some indecisions. (*sobs)

Ditto.....................

I learnt from the news that the production team did decide to make a full portrait of the demonstration.

Yet, many people critisized that as it was a politically sensitive event.

They did not want to see such scenes in a drama because they have already seen those alot on News.

Actually, for such topic, the production needed more time to make preparation.

But it's impossible for them to do so due to the tight filming schedule.

Besides, they were also worried about the safety of the actors and the staff if anything happened when they were filming.

As for episode 11, though some said 'I want to know what is the final task of the Chief', 'Hope that Woojin will win in the competition'...

in fact, many people think that yesterday's episode deviated from the original 'trend' of the drama.

And characters of the roles are not consistent....

er i think it is not advisable for them to do any indepth view into the protest , the media coverage of this protest is becoming quite a sensitive issue . and without good preparation , it is not easy to take on such a big topic . so i guess that was the consideration why the item was not carried out . .

Totally agree.......

i think both of them got the job

Yes, CME and SWJ will have the final round of mission.

They seemed surprised when the Chief showed them a photo.

변호사를 seems to be 'lawyer'.

I think the final round of mission is about a 'lawyer'.

SWJ works together with LSC to collect materials.

It's decided that the female reporter chosen will work with OTS in the new 'indepth report' program.

Please be warned that .Synopsis arent always accurate and they changes as esp grows .but i just had to post this because I SUSPECT DID REPORTER liquidfir hacked into the system and changed the last line

"Misty-eyed, they hug each other.

Woo-jin and Tae-seok then take their relationship to the next level."

i have seldom or never saw such a mushy line in a synopsis before ! LOLLLL

spo_b.jpg

Running time 60 min

Starring Sohn Ye-jin, Ji Jin-hee

Directer Kim Do-Hun

Writer Lee Gi-won

Episode 16 Eps

source : http://content.mbc.co.kr/english/drama/08/1698227_25450.html

Hours and days of effort go into preparing a 1-minute TV news story. Behind the scenes, office politics and frantic activity takes place and this TV drama illustrates the daily lives of network reporters as authentically as possible.

Woo-jin (actress Sohn Ye-jin) passed the highly competitive process of joining the news bureau of a major TV network to achieve her dream of becoming an anchorwoman. While undergoing the grueling first years as a cub reporter in the society newsdesk, she comes across a few bitter experiences. No matter how hard she works, her Cap, Oh Tae-seok(actor Ji Jin-Hee) somehow always finds fault with her abilities and it drives Woo-jin into a rage. But she finds the strength to rebound and channels her anger into fighting back and becoming a hard-hitting investigative journalist. At first, she wanted the prestige of becoming an anchorwoman but through Oh Tae-seok's hard training, she grows into a true journalist. She begins to develop a respect for Oh Tae-seok as a mentor and gradually falls in love with him....

Woo-jin is an aggressive journalist on the society newsdesk of GBS newsroom, who will do anything it takes to get a scoop. Woo-jin successfully interviews a fugitive but she rubs the police the wrong way because she interfered with their manhunt. The officers confiscate the tape that contains the interview. Through a series of events, she is able to recover the tape but since it has no audio track it cannot be aired on the 9 o’clock news. Everyone blames Woo-jin for not taping the interview correctly and she finds her job in a tenuous position.

Amidst her troubles, reporter Oh Tae-seok returns to the bureau as Woo-jin’s boss. The appearance of Tae-seok creates tensions in the newsroom. On the first day of Tae-seok’s appearance, he harshly reprimands Woo-jin and they get off to a bad start.

Woo-jin grows into a better reporter after handling a variety of assignments and Tae-seok looks on with approval of her progress. He becomes enamored with the person he mentored. Tae-seok transforms Woo-jin into a better journalist and those changes also open up Tae-seok’s heart. As Woo-jin and Tae-seok take on difficult assignments where they are threatened and pressured to back off, they develop a camaraderie that grows into feelings of love. Woo-jin gradually becomes a brilliant journalist who no longer needs any guidance from Tae-seok.

Meanwhile, Woo-jin is in the running to become the new co-anchor of GBS Nightly Spotlight after she wins the prestigious Press Award for Excellence in Reporting.

She appears as the new co-anchor of the 9 o’clock news and Tae-seok looks at his erstwhile mentee with pride but also a touch of sadness.

Why didn’t he have the guts to tell Woo-jin that he wanted to be with her? Tae-seok heads to the airport on his foreign correspondent assignment while cursing his lack of courage.

But at the airport he finds Woo-jin, who had sped to the airport after delivering her the news, waiting for him.

Misty-eyed, they hug each other.

Woo-jin and Tae-seok then take their relationship to the next level.

Starring

1.jpg

Seo Woo-jin / age: 27, News journalist - actress Sohn Ye-jin

After undergoing the grueling first years as a cub reporter in the society newsdesk, she realizes that life isn't a piece of cake. But after finishing a year of covering criminal cases, she is reassigned to the culture newsdesk and finds herself getting closer to her dreams of appearing on the 6 o'clock news. Full of hopes for her career, she also finds more time to relax. But when Oh Tae-seok, a reporter who was banished from the newsroom after clashing with the higher-ups, returns from his exile in a small town TV station, her dream is shattered. Woo-jin is sent back to the society newsdesk and returns to her days as a beat reporter. She is then saddled with the duty of training cub reporter Lee Soon-chul, who is a conservative type. But she finds the strength to rebound and channels her anger into fighting back and becoming a hard-hitting investigative journalist.

2.jpg

Oh Tae-seok / age: 33, Seo Woo-jin's mentor - actor Ji Jin-hee

Winning the journalism medal for three consecutive years, he is a true reporter who will hunt down a story like a pit bull. But his independent streak ends up putting him at odds with the higher-ups. His abilities as a journalist are highly regarded by everyone and the network cannot fire him for his disobedience because they would lose him to a rival network. So his bosses try to keep him on a tight leash while the younger news staff trembles in fear whenever he's in the newsroom. Three years ago, he wrote an article that became highly politicized and led to a big quarrel with his superiors, which ended with the network taking disciplinary action against him. He was subsequently relegated to a dead-end job at the network's local TV station. But when the society newsdesk starts to falter, his former bosses call him back to improve the quality of their operations and the second act of his career begins.

7.jpg

Ahn Joong-seok / Chief of society newsdesk - actor Ahn Seok-hwan

He grew up in the same town of his boss and competing with the chief of the politics newsdesk to become the next bureau chief. He used to advise journalist to only tell the truth no matter what but as he rises through the ranks of the newsroom, he makes compromises along the way to get where he wants.

8.jpg

Jung Sung-il / Chief of politics newsdesk - actor Choi Yong-min

He aspires to become the next bureau chief and then embark on a career in politics. Since he graduated from the same college as the bureau chief, he uses his connections to meddle in the society newsdesk affairs and bungle things up. As a journalist who covers politics, he analyzes all situations with a political perspective and tries to solve problems through political maneuvering.

4.jpg

Lee Joo-hee / Career journalist ranked behind Oh Tae-seok in the pecking order - actress Kim Bo-gyeong

As a single woman, she handles the internal affairs around the society newsdesk.

She has a secret crush on Oh Tae-seok ever since they joined the company in the same year. But before she could develop the relationship any further, Oh Tae-seok was sent to a dead-end job at a local TV station. When Oh Tae-seok returns to the newsroom, she feels an affinity with him and her emotions begin to stir again.

While she offers wise advice to the chief of the society newsdesk on important matters, she also tries to smooth out any rough patches between Oh Tae-seok and the chief that arise frequently.

After she detects that Oh Tae-seok has special feelings for Woo-jin, she begins to treat Woo-jin harshly.

5.jpg

Cha Myung-eun / Politics newsdesk journalist - actress Cho Yoon-hee

As a close partner of Woo-jin she worked with her on the same beat at the society newsdesk. She catches the attention of the chief of the politics newsdesk and is recruited to that bureau.

She always maintains her composure in any situation and treats superiors with respect and has a charming personality. But she's not well liked by reporters who are younger than her. She knows how to use her feminine charms to get what she wants and it's the secret to her success. She later competes for the coveted anchorwoman position against Woo-jin.

3.jpg

Lee Soon-chul / Cub reporter - actor Jin Koo

He is assigned as Woo-jin's assistant reporter but he graduated from the same college and class of '06 as Woo-jin. He is a conservative guy and a bit thickheaded. After trying to reposition his relationship with Woo-jin as equals, Woo-jin comes down hard on him by wielding her seniority as a weapon. Every since that spat, he treats her respectfully. As he assimilates himself into Woo-jin's world of journalism, he finds himself liking what he does.

6.jpg

Moon Jae-guk / Bureau chief - actor Lee Ki-yeol

He tries to track down sensational news stories that will raise the TV ratings of the news program and win points from the president. He doesn't care if viewers will hate his news show as long as he trounces the competition and brings in more advertisers.

9.jpg

Koh Byeong-chun / Detective - actor Lee Dae-yeon

A crafty detective at the police station where Woo-jin is a beat reporter.

He lost many opportunities to get promoted because every case he handled was swamped by journalists, who ended up muddling up his chances to crack the case. So he has bitter feelings against newsmen. He leads the legislation to remove the clubby pressroom from the police station, which is passed at the assembly. He tries to stop press leaks by harshly reminding his colleagues not to talk to the press until a case is solved. His actions put him at odds with journalists.

10.jpg

Lee Chun-ki / Detective - actor Lim Seung-ki

He has a close relationship with Woo-jin and even considers her as someone on his team. He provides her with important leaks. He has a crush on Woo-jin and this makes him the butt of many jokes at the precinct.

Guest markho826

Chief,.... it's WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW~

I'm glad to see them fall in love....

But..........................

What about OTS' father????????????????

Guest shuky

Ditto.....................

I learnt from the news that the production team did decide to make a full portrait of the demonstration.

Yet, many people critisized that as it was a politically sensitive event.

They did not want to see such scenes in a drama because they have already seen those alot on News.

Actually, for such topic, the production needed more time to make preparation.

But it's impossible for them to do so due to the tight filming schedule.

Besides, they were also worried about the safety of the actors and the staff if anything happened when they were filming.

As for episode 11, though some said 'I want to know what is the final task of the Chief', 'Hope that Woojin will win in the competition'...

in fact, many people think that yesterday's episode deviated from the original 'trend' of the drama.

And characters of the roles are not consistent....

Totally agree.......

I take both your points that the demonstrations had been politicised and the PDs and scriptwriters would really be treading on dangerous grounds to feature it in the show. And to the production team's credit, they had pushed the envelope and taken on tough issues such as corruption, police incompetence, social injustices owing to income disparities, self-censorship etc.

But, my point is, shouldn't they have envisaged the response earlier before they made known their intention of using it in the current episodes? Right now, to me, it seems that the production team has backpedaled in the face of the fierce objection and does a last minute mad scramble to rustle something to fill two episodes worth of air time. In the end, the script and actors suffer from the indecision. This is what bugs me.

And Markho826, I totally agree that episode feels inconsistent. We've seen the professional growth of SWJ in the past 10 episodes and have felt so proud of her for that. Here, at episode 11, we're back to square one with a seemingly unsure journalist so lacking in self-confidence. What happened to the spunk and cavalier attitude of the past in taking on JJG, and YW Construction?

Houston, do we have a problem??? hohoho...I think Shuky needs to snap out of her blues...and real quick too!!!! I need the LV Suhali Lockit hand bag!!!! :lol:

Thank you Shirley, Markho826, Liquidfir and Koalabear for your summaries!!! (and welcome back koalabear!!!)

shirley my nose is bleeding when i saw

"Why didn’t he have the guts to tell Woo-jin that he wanted to be with her? Tae-seok heads to the airport on his foreign correspondent assignment while cursing his lack of courage.

But at the airport he finds Woo-jin, who had sped to the airport after delivering her the news, waiting for him.

Misty-eyed, they hug each other.

Woo-jin and Tae-seok then take their relationship to the next level."

LOLLLLLl the scripter writers are they lurking around soompi LOLLLLL

----

Archived