[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Guest shuky

SPOILER AHEAD!!!!

Episode 13 is simply brilliant - lawyer Cho's case is tied to YW Construction and OTS' dad (this bit am not sure...but Kanshu, agree with you totally that OTS dad's case will come to haunt him as the drama winds down). This time around, GBS would have solid proof to bring the almighty YW Construction down!! (I sure hope)

The scriptwriters have worked their magic again and this is just as suspenseful as the JJG's showdown. At one point, when lawyer Cho was reaching for his belt at the studio interview, I thought he was going to commit suicide live on national TV! (well, he did end up later in hospital. He passed SWJ a memory card hidden at his belt buckle containing the encrypted information) Gosh, with the adrenalin rush, who needs coffee!!!

More importantly, on the romance front, I just love how LSC grilled SWJ on what's going on between her and OTS as he spotted them leaving the office together the previous night. Of course, SWJ vehemently denied any special relationship with her boss, although she didn't look very convincing to me!!! :)

Markho826, have you recovered from the outake that was totally devoted to OTS!! A full three minute worth of OTS clips- close-ups, mid-shots, smiles, frowns, shouts, you name it. Hahaha...are you going to hive that off and give us a link for it???? :lol:

Was that Won Bin I see in the first ad (some coffee) before the show??? Actually, I noticed that the show does have lots of ads in spite of the ratings. Perhaps the ads are still not enough for MBC to break even????

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all JJH wants to say is that he will continue work harder and harder.

Though the rating is a bit...sigh... viewers' opinions on his acting in 'Spotlight' are good.

I'm looking forward to his next drama/movie. Hope that it will be a drama...

shuky, I have the same feeling towards CME and hope that she will go to another team...

In fact, the lady (CME) is in the same management company with JJH.

The actor she admires most is --- JJH. :lol:

They worked together in MBC drama Love Letter (2003).

Thanks liquidfir for the preview. I will figure out who this guy is and who that guy is LOLLLLLL.

sorry darling i was typing as i goooo so u watch the download later and read my review at the same time LOLLLLL

Guest shuky

sorry darling i was typing as i goooo so u watch the download later and read my review at the same time LOLLLLL

Hey liquidfir...you are so fast with your summary....hahahaha...you have the fastest fingers in the newsroom!!! Thanks for the detailed summary. Koalabear, yes..cap looks absolutely gorgeous at the outake!!! Anyone kind enough to put out caps??? Thanks a bunch.

edited

--------

The men-in-black are from NIS (according to the sticker on their file cover): National Intelligence Service???

Guest markho826

I'm back, a bit exhausted, total addicted to today's episode...

Yeeeeeeeeees. liquidfir, you're so fast....

Thanks alot...

Edited:

preview for episode 14

1.The lawyer finally died.

2.OTS and SWJ wondered whether or not to disclose the lawyer's information.

3.OTS, SWJ and LSC went to make investigation into the information together.

4.OTS' father was released from jail and he was picked up by the guy of YW Construction.

5.OTS reported to Chief and bureau head, insisted on their reporting the truth.

6.SWJ was surprised when she knew that Congressman Oh was OTS' father.

Guest Solly

^aww man... the links don't work for me... T_T but thank you for the links though! you guys are freaking fast O_O!!!

time to wait for the other big links... T_T T_T T_T T_T

Guest Solly

omg omg i saw today's episode and omfg... amazing! loved it!

but i'm so curious about who oh tae suk's father is... is it the

guy who's in charge of all of the bad things that are happening?

can somebody help me out here... i'm a bit confused... O_O;;;;

Guest kanshu

SPOILER AHEAD!!!!

Episode 13 is simply brilliant - lawyer Cho's case is tied to YW Construction and OTS' dad (this bit am not sure...but Kanshu, agree with you totally that OTS dad's case will come to haunt him as the drama winds down). This time around, GBS would have solid proof to bring the almighty YW Construction down!! (I sure hope)

You know, I have the sneaking suspicion that OTS will suffer the same fate as his real father. It's all pointimng towars a dramatic, tragic ending where someone might die in the line of duty... :unsure:

The scriptwriters have worked their magic again and this is just as suspenseful as the JJG's showdown. At one point, when lawyer Cho was reaching for his belt at the studio interview, I thought he was going to commit suicide live on national TV! (well, he did end up later in hospital. He passed SWJ a memory card hidden at his belt buckle containing the encrypted information) Gosh, with the adrenalin rush, who needs coffee!!!

Yes, the pacing was great and everyone's acting right on spot. And while WJ still hasn't fully recovered from the blow to her self-esteem, she at least does her job properly now... so I'm quite confident for her future.

More importantly, on the romance front, I just love how LSC grilled SWJ on what's going on between her and OTS as he spotted them leaving the office together the previous night. Of course, SWJ vehemently denied any special relationship with her boss, although she didn't look very convincing to me!!! :)

Yes, jealousy is in the air... But i think that's the first time someone actually pushed WJ towards the fact that she and OTS are not any more on the normal "Cap&reporter" ground, but have formed some sort of attachment. So I can see why WJ reacted like that. You could see her second-guessing herself, going over all possible situations she and OTS have been in, and then realize for a moment that LSC might have a point before vehemently pushing the very idea into the dark depth of her mind...

clickherepq8.gif EPISODE 13 MU LINKS ^^V

Thank you! :D

Guest shuky

You know, I have the sneaking suspicion that OTS will suffer the same fate as his real father. It's all pointimng towars a dramatic, tragic ending where someone might die in the line of duty... :unsure:

Yes, jealousy is in the air... But i think that's the first time someone actually pushed WJ towards the fact that she and OTS are not any more on the normal "Cap&reporter" ground, but have formed some sort of attachment.

Oh nooooo....Kanshu.....I hope no one dies off...if anyone should, they could kill off the YW Construction baddies!!! :lol:

Actually, I never saw it coming that they were going to tie OTS dad to YW Construction. Sheer coup!!

Did you see how OTS looked at SWJ (and she at him) at the make-up room when she got back from her detention???? Speaks tons!!!

And speaking of jealousy....I didn't like it at all that CME was sitting soooooooo close to OTS during the recording...I mean, if you were to compare it with the Spotlight anchor and SWJ, they were not THAT close!! hahaha..guess I'm getting a tad too possessive of OTS!!!! :)

Hey Chief Shirley, where are you???......you are missing loads of fun and excitement (and OTS)!!! :D

Guest shuky

Nooooooo, kansu, no tragic or dramatic ending. Dear scriptwriter, happy ending please!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha..looks like you have recovered from last night! :lol: Let me guess, did you replay the end credits like 100 times??? :D Thanks for the preview for episode 14!!!

Guest markho826

Hahaha..looks like you have recovered from last night! :lol: Let me guess, did you replay the end credits like 100 times??? :D Thanks for the preview for episode 14!!!

Yes.... finally recovered...

I've found a GIF on DC, ie. OTS' outake, but it seems that I fail to upload it on the poor computer at my workplace. So, i simply post the link here.

http://img2.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=...11b76a167b9.gif

14회 ㅣ 2008-06-26 주요장면 미리보기 :

조회 :

조 변호사의 사망 소식을 접하고 복잡한 생각으로 서 있던 우진은 태석에게

조 변호사가 남긴 일을 밝혀내겠다며 자신을 도와 달라 말한다. 우진과 태석,

순철은 경제특구와 영환건설에 대한 자료들을 조사하기 시작한다.

교도소에서 나온 오성환 의원은 영환건설 상무 등의 인사를 받으며 차에 오른다.

태석은 국장과 사회부장에게 기획안을 보여주며 이 문제를 꼭 보도해야한다는

의지를 전하고, 기자회를 소집한다. 우진은 오성환 의원이 태석의 아버지라는

사실에 깜짝 놀란다.

Archived