[drama 2008] Spotlight 스포트라이트

Guest f0reveralways

Is it really the preview of episode 10, or is it a joke?

My guess comes true???

Or just as what shuky said on the previouse page: "maybe the scriptwriters do scan soompi for our response to the show and story ideas...."

It seems:

Woojin resigned but her resignation was reserved.

Taeseok said he would bring the truth to the light by all means.

Taeseok was worried as Woojin did not answer his phone call.

Woojin drank 'Korean soju' with the junior reporter LEE (?) and talked open-minded and open-hearted with him over being a journalist and a reporter.

Taeseok received a phone call from the 'Pink Guy'.

He went out to meet him with a camera in his bag.

Woojin was surprised as she learnt what the 'Pink Guy' said when he met Taeseok.

itz true babe, she got nasty messages

taeseok will do something to help her

LOLL i agree with shuky LOLL coz when i wanted my hair flipping moments i got it LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok quick we can say all we want.

ahhh writers dear, i want some romantic scenes please awkward and romantic LOLL

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest markho826

itz true babe, she got nasty messages

taeseok will do something to help her

LOLL i agree with shuky LOLL coz when i wanted my hair flipping moments i got it LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

ok quick we can say all we want.

ahhh writers dear, i want some romantic scenes please awkward and romantic LOLL

Yeeeeees, awkward and romantic, but no kiss, thanks writers dear.

Guest shuky

Yeeeeees, awkward and romantic, but no kiss, thanks writers dear.

Hey Markho826, come to think about it, OTS had hugged SWJ (after the JJG saga), held her hand (ok her wrist) and touched her hair (ok, swept it aside). The logical missing step is a kiss. :lol: Don't kill me yet. Going by kdrama standard, it's often just lips barely touching, so Mrs JJH should be ok with it, I think.

As for my wish list, I really want to see OTS and SWJ end up together. I don't want any more wishy washy, open-ended finale. Increase the romance factor by all means, but keep it classy as chief Shirley prefers the less explicit, understated expression of love.

Less than two hours to go....am pretty nervous as tonight marks the debut of the new team of writers, albeit under the guidance of old scriptwriter...hope to see continuity. (*crosses finger)

Guest markho826

Half an hour to go.

News update

由於南韓政府宣布恢複進口美國牛肉,引發南韓民眾大力反對。6月10日晚間發動了百萬人全國燭光遊行,這是美國牛肉爆發爭議以來,南韓最大規模的集會。美國牛肉風暴愈演愈烈,儘管內閣已經提出總辭,依然無法平息南韓民眾的怒火,在首都首爾,已經持續1個多月的燭光示威,6月10日晚間擴大成百萬人全國大遊行。

由於「燭光示威集會」引人關注,MBC水木小型系列《聚光燈》劇組決定,將現場攝影「燭光示威集會」過程。

《聚光燈》導演11日下午,通過電話采訪證實,《聚光燈》預定現場攝影南韓「燭光示威集會」的過程。據了解,《聚光燈》劇組本打算在6月10日拍攝首爾地區的大規模「燭光示威集會」,但劇組最後未能到達示威遊行的地點。

導演表示,第9集的結尾將使用MBC電視台方面的資料,報道「燭光示威集會」,並打算在集會現場拍攝,然後在第11集和第12集中處理「燭光示威集會」的劇情。

最近,《聚光燈》鬧出「編劇下車」風波,觀眾非常關注劇組如何處理接下來的劇情。

Hey Markho826, come to think about it, OTS had hugged SWJ (after the JJG saga), held her hand (ok her wrist) and touched her hair (ok, swept it aside). The logical missing step is a kiss. :lol: Don't kill me yet. Going by kdrama standard, it's often just lips barely touching, so Mrs JJH should be ok with it, I think.

Okay, okay, i agree that the missing step is a kiss after hugging, holding her hand and touching her hair.

PD KIM, bear in mind, it should only be just lips barely touching.

Guest markho826

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i am not watching this live... tvants hates me today

someone tell me whatz going on

Poor babe....

Well, Woojin walked away with the 'Pink guy', leaving Taeseok in a dull or jealous look.

They went to a restaurant and chatted happily in a restaurant.

'Pink guy' gave Woojin an expensive handbag as a present.

Woojin seemed very happy. But someone was taking photos.

Taeseok kept sending messages to Woojin over the phone but she simply ignored them.

Taeseok sent Junior reporter LEE to the restaurant to get Woojin back to GBS.

When Junior Reporter LEE went back to GBS with Woojin, it seemed that he also heard of the 'Pink guy' in the university.

Taeseok went to meet the director(?) of the construction company. (sorry, I don't understand what they're talking about).

But he looked firm in his face, he seemed to have warned that guy, asked him to stop doing anything harm to Woojin.

Yet, someone from the construction company went to find Woojin's father to threaten him.

But Woojin's father did not tell Woojin about that.

Woojin kept receiving some threatening messages and phone calls from the construction company

and a box containing dead chickens was sent to Woojin's home.

Woojin took the handbag back to her office.

Crazy senior thought that the handbag was given to Woojin by Junior Reporter LEE.

Based on the information collected by Junior Reporter LEE, Woojin handed over a file to Taeseok

and Taeseok promised Woojin that the news about the construction company would definitely be put on the news report.

Woojin went out with the 'Pink guy' again. The 'Pink guy' received a phone call from the director, asking him how it was going on.

The 'Pink guy' said Woojin had received the handbag without having any suspicion on him.

Guest acemaverick

what's it about today's epi?

something about a bribe is it?

i only caught the last few minutes.

did WJ say she want to quit?

getting more interesting by the minute.

ah, need a better person to give the spoilers.

thank you tina (Aug05) for the info on tvants! i dled it, that's why i manage to catch a bit of it live today.

Poor babe....

Well, Woojin walked away with the 'Pink guy', leaving Taeseok in a dull or jealous look.

Taeseok kept sending messages to Woojin over the phone but she simply ignored them.

When Junior Reporter LEE went back to GBS with Woojin, it seemed that he also heard of the 'Pink guy' in the university.

Taeseok went to meet the director of the construction company. (sorry, I don't understand what they're talking about).

But he looked firm in his face, he seemed to have warned that guy, asked him to stop doing anything harm to Woojin.

Yet, someone from the construction company went to find Woojin's father to threaten him. But Woojin's father did not tell Woojin about that.

Woojin kept receiving some threatening messages and phone calls from the construction company.

Woojin took the handbag back to her office. Crazy senior thought that the handbag was given to Woojin by Junior Reporter LEE.

Based on the information collected by Junior Reporter LEE, Woojin handed over a file to Taeseok and Taeseok promised Woojin that the news about the construction company would definitely be put on the news report.

i hate tv ants now. the moment the show ends the thing works. ROARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

all i saw were advertisements

oh and the taeseok visit the director of the construction company part i saw on the 30 secs preview the director asked taeseok

are u threatening me now?

LOLL apparently taeseok was saying some heavy handed stuff to stop them from harming woojin

arhhhh i need aigoo downloads now LOLLLL. stupid internet

Guest markho826

In fact, the 'Pink guy' lied to Woojin by saying that he went to that vicinity by coincidence.

He said Woojin was hot these days. She was not that girl he used to swear at when they were in the university.

Woojin said now she was sworn every day. She asked if the 'Pink guy' had married...

something like that.

When Taeseok sent Junior Reporter Lee to the restaurant, Lee found that Woojin chatted happily with the 'Pink guy'.

He dared not to interrupt them.

But Taeseok said it was urgent and asked Lee to bring her back to GBS at once.

When the 'Pink guy' gave the handbag to Woojin, he lied that it was given by his own company.

Taeseok asked Woojin what happened on the previous day, i.e. the wound on her face.

Woojin told him what had happened. Taeseok asked her to stop the investigation.

But Woojin said, "you told me that you would do it with me."

Taeseok asked her not to take any further action alone.

Taeseok had a meeting with heads of the broadcasting bureau.

Having thought over the whole situation, it was decided that Woojin's item would be put on the news report.

GBS reporters helped in preparing the news report about Woojin's item.

The atmosphere in the broadcasting bureau seemed abnormal.

Someone said, Woojin's remark on the said news report was a bit over, i.e. legal--->illegal.

The whole broadcasting bureau would be affected.

Guest shuky

Poor babe....

Taeseok went to meet the director of the construction company. (sorry, I don't understand what they're talking about).

Yet, someone from the construction company went to find Woojin's father to threaten him. But Woojin's father did not tell Woojin about that.

The story went on air...but SWJ's in trouble coz she was snapped receiving the expensive designer bag from Mr Pinky a.k.a SJH. I think she was investigated, together with OTS, by a panel internally. I think she said she would resign at the end of the episode, but I might be wrong.

I actually like the snappier pace for this episode. The scene changes are many and fast, no wonder the actors are stretched to a max. The downside- we don't get to dwell too long on the character's emotions. In a way, we, as viewers, are somewhat detached from what they are going through. (e.g. SWJ was feeling despondent over the bag and was alone in the reporters' quarters in the police station. That shot was quickly replaced with SWJ and LSC having drinks at the road side store. Previously, it stayed with her for a longer period of time when she questioned if she still wanted to be a reporter)

There's still a bit of humour when SWJ's colleague questioned if her handbag was genuine and she insisted it was, pointing out the tell tale signs (she did a story on fake goods before so she could tell the difference!) For the record, the handbag is a LV.

Guest shuky

Half an hour to go.

News update

由於南韓政府宣布恢複進口美國牛肉,引發南韓民眾大力反對。6月10日晚間發動了百萬人全國燭光遊行,這是美國牛肉爆發爭議以來,南韓最大規模的集會。美國牛肉風暴愈演愈烈,儘管內閣已經提出總辭,依然無法平息南韓民眾的怒火,在首都首爾,已經持續1個多月的燭光示威,6月10日晚間擴大成百萬人全國大遊行。

由於「燭光示威集會」引人關注,MBC水木小型系列《聚光燈》劇組決定,將現場攝影「燭光示威集會」過程。

《聚光燈》導演11日下午,通過電話采訪證實,《聚光燈》預定現場攝影南韓「燭光示威集會」的過程。據了解,《聚光燈》劇組本打算在6月10日拍攝首爾地區的大規模「燭光示威集會」,但劇組最後未能到達示威遊行的地點。

導演表示,第9集的結尾將使用MBC電視台方面的資料,報道「燭光示威集會」,並打算在集會現場拍攝,然後在第11集和第12集中處理「燭光示威集會」的劇情。

最近,《聚光燈》鬧出「編劇下車」風波,觀眾非常關注劇組如何處理接下來的劇情。

Okay, okay, i agree that the missing step is a kiss after hugging, holding her hand and touching her hair.

PD KIM, bear in mind, it should only be just lips barely touching.

Woohoo!!! They are finally bringing in current news to lend immediacy and reality to the show so that viewers can better identify with. (re: The article basically said that the producers will be filming the mass demonstrations against the resumption of US beef to Korea for episodes 11 and 12). It would be strange that a show about news and journalists didn't at any point make reference to what is happening in the country or abroad.

Markho826, you are doing well with the recap...you've unleashed your latent talent!!! Go Markho826 go!!! Jia You !!!

Woohoo!!! They are finally bringing in current news to lend immediacy and reality to the show so that viewers can better identify with. (re: The article basically said that the producers will be filming the mass demonstrations against the resumption of US beef to Korea for episodes 11 and 12). It would be strange that a show about news and journalists didn't at any point make reference to what is happening in the country or abroad.

Markho826, you are doing well with the recap...you've unleashed your latent talent!!! Go Markho826 go!!! Jia You !!!

oh i missed out on that news. i think thatz like bring in the current affairs which is great i think. it will bring more attention to the show.

LOLL jia you LOLLL i dont think she understands HAHAHHAHA

Guest markho826

All advertisements of the construction were withdrawn.

And the construction company took legal action against the broadcasting bureau.

Vice cap blamed Woojin, saying that Taeseok would get into trouble.

The head of the broadcasting bureau had meal with Taeseok.

The head took out photos and showed Taeseok, i.e. photos of Woojin and the 'Pink guy'.

Taeseok was mad.

Newspaper said Woojin received bribes from the construction company.

Everyone was shocked when reading the news.

Taeseok asked Woojin when she returned to GBS, How come???

Woojin, in tears, said she could not contact him...She emphasized that she had not received any bribe.

Woojin's father was fired.

Woojin drank with Lee, regretted having done harm to her own family.

Woojin and Taeseok attended some kind of discipline proceeding(???)

Taeseok tried to explain the whole situation for Woojin.

But he was questioned if he knew that Woojin received the handbag.

Woojin explained that she had not reported to Taeseok because the handbag was given to her as a present from a friend.

After the proceeding (???), they returned to their own seats.

Taeseok said a report should be made to Cap when receiving any present worthed more than 50,000 Won

Taeseok reminded Woojin that she should be always alert if she wanted to be a good reporter.

Woojin said she would quit.

Taeseok said it was not the suitable time to do so.

Woojin said, I wanna go.

(The end....... no preview)

Guest markho826

oh i missed out on that news. i think thatz like bring in the current affairs which is great i think. it will bring more attention to the show.

LOLL jia you LOLLL i dont think she understands HAHAHHAHA

LOLLL Yes LOLLL.

I understand 10% to 20% only.

LOLLL Yes LOLLL.

I understand 10% to 20% only.

manz i wanna see this episode so bad. LOLL and babe u guessed correctly. SHE SAYS SHE WANNA quit and taeseok asked her not to LOLLL

OMFG? LOLLL the writers love soompi i think (dreaming)

Guest puela

Archived