[Official] JESSICA Jung (정제시카) Thread -WONDERLAND out now!

jaefan

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sparr0w

Full raw streaming link for ep3
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zpim3_hd-140616-jessica-krystal-ep-3-full_lifestyle

Guest GelynC

Taeyeon and baekhyun dating and sm confirmed it, when jessica have a rumor with tyler kwon sm didn't confirmed it so it means that they are really just close friends and im not suprised that jessica have a lot if friends in the celebrity world; 5 of snsd members are confirmed that is dating well hyoyeon is now single but im pretty sure shes open to dating and there only four more namely JESSICA,YURI,SEOHYUN,SUNNY, but i think seohyun is the only one who still dont have a boyfriend and the other three is lucky because they are still not caught. When i saw the article about the first 5 to be dating i feel a little bit sad but happy at the same time because at least they are happy even though they have a lot of work but i dont know if i will still be intact if jessica is dating and sm confirmed it (and not with donghae ;) hahahaha) but yeah im random hhahaha

Guest sparr0w

140619 Osaka cr. let_it_rain33
W7a9o1U.jpg
HqkVf3L.jpg
http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/a4b8e2e7jw1ehjqcx0lolj21hc0u0gyj.jpg

vBB5zqP.jpg

[TRANS] 2014.06.19 SONE PLUS+ photo diary with Tiffany and Jessica

A picture with Yuri before the concert (Tiffany) 
Before the concert, we always get our hair and makeup done and check our outfits before going on stage~♡ (Jessica) 
The preparation for the Osaka concerts is OK!! Let’s get excited and go!! ^^ (Jessica and Tiffany) 

Translation by RedSunsetXIII

Archived