[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Yeah my sentiments exactly...but who knows what the writers has in store for us?

Maybe they thought with the baby, that at least is a good ending. I don't know if I can bear to watch after I know the ending if tragic *sigh*

^ No!!!!!! DC can't die!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bibidep

Is anyone knows if episode 55 is showing tomorrow or it's going to have on Tuesday together with episode 56?

Please let me know, because I heard someone said not tomorrow but Tuesday.

Guest bibidep

According to Daum, it is showing both episode 55 & 56 on March 10 instead.

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/main.do?tvProgramId=50534

Thank you Sam8q.

I just read on the MBC board, they said if the game over early, they will broadcast episode 55 @ 10:15 pm on March 9.

If it's not over early then they will broadcast Episode 55 on the 10 of March @ 9:00 pm and follow with episode 56. (end)

Oh really.. I hope we can see Episode 55 tomorrow :). Thanks bibidep for the update.

BTW, you heard anything over on MBC board about the ending? Thanks.

Thank you Sam8q.

I just read on the MBC board, they said if the game over early, they will broadcast episode 55 @ 10:15 pm on March 9.

If it's not over early then they will broadcast Episode 55 on the 10 of March @ 9:00 pm and follow with episode 56. (end)

Guest bibidep

Oh really.. I hope we can see Episode 55 tomorrow :). Thanks bibidep for the update.

BTW, you heard anything over on MBC board about the ending? Thanks.

I don't know, let me go back there and check if I can find anything about that.

The broadcast things they posted on the 6 of March, so it may change now we have to check tomorrow again.

P.S. I just went over to the IMBC board but nothing about the ending.

Thanks very much bibidep. Let's keep our fingers crossed :)

I don't know, let me go back there and check if I can find anything about that.

The broadcast things they posted on the 6 of March, so it may change now we have to check tomorrow again.

P.S. I just went over to the IMBC board but nothing about the ending.

Guest jasonduck

aww joicy i would not categorize you as an anti-fan of the show... :rolleyes:

you just didn't like how the story went compare to how the writers wanted it...and that's your right...you were 1 of many that the writers can't help in keeping you to continue loving the drama...and that's it...

however there are also many more out there that do enjoy and love EOE regardless how imperfect it is...and just because they are not registered in soompi forums to comment on it on EOE thread means that they do not exist...there are so many forums complimenting EOE in a lot of countries...the dominants are in China, Korea and Japan...

and to those people just because EOE didn't win a Baeksang award speak the truth about what?? --- that there are a lot of teenagers (some young adults) who registered and pay and vote for their favorite stars numerous times as many as they like!!?? it's only an accurate depiction to a popularity award in my opinion...

we can't see the truth of EOE's conviction as a "good drama" or not...only those individuals who were moved by the story, the journey, and the words that was said in EOE who can honestly answer you what the truth about EOE is...

the truth will be in their hearts...

these people are the silent majority who love EOE...

aww joicy i would not categorize you as an anti-fan of the show... :rolleyes:

you just didn't like how the story went compare to how the writers wanted it...and that's your right...you were 1 of many that the writers can't help in keeping you to continue loving the drama...and that's it...

however there are also many more out there that do enjoy and love EOE regardless how imperfect it is...and just because they are not registered in soompi forums to comment on it on EOE thread means that they do not exist...there are so many forums complimenting EOE in a lot of countries...the dominants are in China, Korea and Japan...

and to those people just because EOE didn't win a Baeksang award speak the truth about what?? --- that there are a lot of teenagers (some young adults) who registered and pay and vote for their favorite stars numerous times as many as they like!!?? it's only an accurate depiction to a popularity award in my opinion...

we can't see the truth of EOE's conviction as a "good drama" or not...only those individuals who were moved by the story, the journey, and the words that was said in EOE who can honestly answer you what the truth about EOE is...

the truth will be in their hearts...

these people are the silent majority who love EOE...

Guest savingwork

Thanks for the pictures denzai.

No eoe today.

Looking forwards to tomorrow’s two episodes in a row! :D

Guest savingwork

I wonder what's in that yellow envelope? suspense....did someone say the last 2 episodes are airing on tuesday together?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3357/334144...e005bf806_o.jpg

I agree fjkuan. Suspense..yellow envelope..too many unanswered question!! cannot wait for tommorow. :sweatingbullets:

---------------------

BTW Did I ever mention how much I hate STH!! :fury: Especially when he puts his hands on DW shoulders pretenting to be a caring father!

Leave him alone already! :tongue2:

Still, I'm looking forwards to see if STH is ever going to repent!!

Is DW holding the tape in the pictures below? Maybe he finally found out that STH was the one who sent it to the DA not DC!??

Guest kchild702

let me take that back cute girl. maybe they aired this arleady.

eps 56 preview.

Na kawang hoon trying to kill DC or DW kuzz DC yelling noooooooooooo DW

by the look of the eps 56 preview.... i think the baby thingy is a fantasy...

u got yr holding the baby.

DW welcoming DC.

oooo i see more cleary now on eps 56. preview na kawang hoon is holding DC at gun point and waiting for someone. next secen DC is freed and yelling noooo DW.

maybe Na is trying to kill DW on the orders from Jackie for interfering with him.

SORRY THEY DIDN'T AIR EPS.55 YET. ON MBC IT SAYS GREETINGS FROM humanistpark. DUE TO THE WBC GAME EPS.55 WILL MOVE TO TUES AND SO ON.

안녕하세요. 휴머니스트박 입니다.

55회, 최종회 방송 안내입니다.

9일(월) 저녁 6시부터 방송되는 WBC 한일전 중계로 인해

다음과 같이 방송 됩니다.

아래 공지 꼭 확인하시고 마지막까지 많은 성원 바랍니다!

:: 3/9 (월) => 결방

:: 3/10 (화) 55회, 최종회

=> 밤 9시 55분부터 연속 방송!

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/eastofe...oard/index.html

have u guys seen the 56 preview yet?

Archived