You are really awesome

Fighting ^^

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest savingwork

Thanks Luv for the pictures.

Finally the long awaited episode of DW finding out his birth secrete. I cannot wait to watch the great acting portrayed by YJH -seem very intense.

Was anyone else as shocked as I was when Rebecca shot STH with the gun? Or was her action expected?

I thought she would enjoy torturing STH slowly by destroying and taking away everything “precious?!” to him (company, family), or let’s say everything that he worked for all these years.

Obviously Rebecca has gone completely mad!!! Before her conscious prevented her from killing STH baby when she had the chance, now she is ready to commit murder without hesitation to satisfy her deep/uncontrollable desire for revenge against STH. In her current state of insanity I find her resembling STH who guiltlessly eliminates his enemies by murder. STH seems to have finally met his match!!!

Thanks Luv for the pictures.

Finally the long awaited episode of DW finding out his birth secrete. I cannot wait to watch the great acting portrayed by YJH -seem very intense.

Was anyone else as shocked as I was when Rebecca shot STH with the gun? Or was her action expected?

I thought she would enjoy torturing STH slowly by destroying and taking away everything “precious?!” to him (company, family), or let’s say everything that he worked for all these years.

Obviously Rebecca has gone completely mad!!! Before her conscious prevented her from killing STH baby when she had the chance, now she is ready to commit murder without hesitation to satisfy her deep/uncontrollable desire for revenge against STH. In her current state of insanity I find her resembling STH who guiltlessly eliminates his enemies by murder. STH seems to have finally met his match!!!

good analysis there savingwork...

yes YJH!! did an awesome portrayal with his part of the shock...how can i fathom to imagine...finding out that you're not the child of the family that you've grown up with all your life...oh nooo, it went further...you're the son of that family's hated enemy...

the birth revelation for MH was slow but torcherous...however for DW it was stingingly sharp and painful...

AAARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH POOOOOORRRR DONGWOOK!!!! :tears:

and from the preview of ep43...it seems the rift may start to divide between DW and his beloved hyung...upon hearing "is this Myung-Hun??" from DC on the phone.... :o

Guest mikasaranghae

does dong wook now know he is not the real son? please help. i didnot have a chance to watch the episode. thank you.

What about young ran? Is she pregnant with mike's baby or have they not revealed that yet?

I know that dong chul and young ran both know but have they mentioned anything else?

does dong wook now know he is not the real son? please help. i didnot have a chance to watch the episode. thank you.

Yeah...DW took his mom's hair and went for a DNA test and found out he's not her son.

What about young ran? Is she pregnant with mike's baby or have they not revealed that yet?

I know that dong chul and young ran both know but have they mentioned anything else?

Yeah...we only know that much...DC told YR's dad that YR is pregnant with Mike's child.

Daily TV Rating - [Tuesday 2009-01-20]

TNS

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 34.1%, 35.1%

2. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> (MBC) - 26.5%, 27.8%

3. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 6 (KBS2) - 24.8%, 24.6%

AGB

Nationwide Rank / Show / Network / Nationwide Rating / Seoul Rating + Rank {if different from Nationwide}

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 31.2%, 30.6%

2. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> (MBC) - 27.0%, 29.3%

3. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 6 (KBS2) - 23.2%, 23.0% (#4)

credit: kdramafanusa

YJH acting is so good in this episode.More of his superb acting next week.He shines pretty late in the drama eh!

rating for BOF and EOE is just as close this episode.

Thanks Luv for all the cap! :wub: Your captures are always perfect. I love them! :wub:

Yeah...DW took his mom's hair and went for a DNA test and found out he's not her son.

I love the way Dong Chul's mother looked at Dong Wook when she found out the truth. She looked at him with love tenderly and cried so painfully. She was so scared to face the truth that she would lose his son, DW.

Myung Hun's mother was different. When she found out the truth, she was shocked, cried painfully, but she somehow or other treated MH like losing MH was not so painful, and all of what she thought, was about Dong Wook. None the less, i always feel sorry for her because she doesn't have a nice life. She is a very good person.

just wanna know does Ji-hyun still love DW??? If so, very curious to know with who she will end...!!! :)thanks to answer!!!

I don't think JH has any feelings for DW after all these years. JH only lives for her son now. She definitely won't end up with DW coz there's a new girl in the drama whom DW is supposed to marry (according to the girls character description)

As for JH, i want to believe she will still end up with MH but right now that is not where the story is going so we still have to wait and see which makes this drama even more exciting.

Thanks Luv for all the cap! :wub: Your captures are always perfect. I love them! :wub:

I love the way Dong Chul's mother looked at Dong Wook when she found out the truth. She looked at him with love tenderly and cried so painfully. She was so scared to face the truth that she would lose his son, DW.

Myung Hun's mother was different. When she found out the truth, she was shocked, cried painfully, but she somehow or other treated MH like losing MH was not so painful, and all of what she thought, was about Dong Wook. None the less, i always feel sorry for her because she doesn't have a nice life. She is a very good person.

interesting view points regarding the 2 mothers...

the 2 individuals are really different...both are from a different class and believes in their hearts although i would agree both are loving mothers...

with OYH...she was hurt deeply and saddened but the difference was the visit to Rebecca's office...when Rebecca told her everything about what happen that night, OYH could only sit and react with pain and horror to what the reality is...she was in no position to react the way YCH reacted towards Rebecca, why?? because OYH knows everything now regarding STH's misdeeds and sins against Rebecca/Yu Mi Ae...

however with YCH...she was just a commoner, someone who had done nothing harmful against Rebecca, why then should she sit there and accept what Rebecca did...she then attacked her...

also, the mental capacity of YCH is on the brink of immensed pressure and insanity, thus you saw the scene at the end of ep41 where she wasn't her self anymore...and just called DW who he really is..."you are my enemy's son..." her mind was being crushed to the point of disorientation, she asked DC, "where am i??" so for YCH it's more than just pain, but something that shake the wake of reality...

Guest berry45

i thought that lee dahae was supposed to have a bigger role and that she was supposed to be like the love interest between DW and DC

but it seems to me that shes getting less camera time than the other 2 girls

and her story has kinda faded into the background :(

and theres been like no scenes between her and DC :unsure:

i was really looking forward to their chemistry but its already EOE's 42nd ep

i hope the producers fit something in

Guest imogene_af

^

erm... she's no longer in the drama. She left by Episode 40. Episode 40 was her last episode and her last showing as the character, Min Hye rin.

Daily TV Rating - [Tuesday 2009-01-20]

TNS

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 34.1%, 35.1%

2. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> (MBC) - 26.5%, 27.8%

3. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 6 (KBS2) - 24.8%, 24.6%

AGB

1. Cruel Temptation / Lure Of Wife <아내의유혹> (SBS) - 31.2%, 30.6%

2. East Of Eden <에덴의동쪽> (MBC) - 27.0%, 29.3%

3. Boys Over Flower <꽃보다 남자> episode 6 (KBS2) - 23.2%, 23.0% (#4)

credit: kdramafanusa

I'm so relieved, I thought BOF will replace EOE at 2nd place becoz the margin for EOE episode 41 rating compared to BOF was very small ( i think something like 0.3%)

I'm so relieved, I thought BOF will replace EOE at 2nd place becoz the margin for EOE episode 41 rating compared to BOF was very small ( i think something like 0.3%)

gwen jja nah ;)

EOE never lost it's viewers...EOE fans have been sticking around for this drama ever since August of 2008...why would they switched to view a different drama now?? especially when the story is at its core plot...

BOF has been getting new viewership for their drama and that makes more sense...

Archived