[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest AmberSong

My comments is fair .Please take note about it please .No offence to anyone for your info....A mixed bag is the fair and middle ground approach...

Okie. But sorry I cant help having a doubt on ur real intention behind it. Dont tell me that I am just too sensitive cos I will deny it.

Facing problems, who will need such negative info when they are hoping for "a better tomorrow" ? Do u think u will make ur clients feel better by telling them more bad stuff relevant after they have met so much problems ?

After all, what use with that info ? anyone among fans of the remaining artists here really needs it ? If anyone says yes, then I will agree to surrender, leaving this thread to ur hands, to kill it at any ways u wish. I am sure you guys are praying for EOE to have a ... dead end.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest suncine445

Okie. But sorry I cant help having a doubt on ur real intention behind it. Dont tell me that I am just too sensitive cos I will deny it.

Facing problems, who will need such negative info when they are hoping for "a better tomorrow" ? Do u think u will make ur clients feel better by telling them more bad stuff relevant after they have met so much problems ?

After all, what use with that info ? anyone among fans of the remaining artists here really needs it ? If anyone says yes, then I will agree to surrender, leaving this thread to ur hands, to kill it at any ways u wish. I am sure you guys are praying for EOE to have a ... dead end.

Are you sure you understand what the depth of my comments????Sorry we are on different wavelength on this... Thanks for your input anyway...Just respect my input too

Guest edenlove

Whatever happen I will support EOE, till the end.

Please do not discourage other viewers and make this thread more interesting.

Yes, this EOE thread needs more positive, interesting and supportive comments.

Even if these are lacking, the least needed here are anti-EOE views and objectives.

A drama is for viewing pleasure for those who love it. Mixed bag or not....

Guest sonnet85

if you're not watching eoe anymore (since ur idol leave like a lo**r), why are u still here? y do u still care to update what happen in here? just go to ur appropriate thread.

Guest suncine445

if you're not watching eoe anymore (since ur idol leave like a lo**r), why are u still here? y do u still care to update what happen in here? just go to ur appropriate thread.

[/quote

Thanks for your input.I think I am a better person from your comment..Appreciate if you read all my post before your input in future.

edit: please get your facts right first thanks. BTW I am not a fan of anyone...just speaking up on behalf of some posters who got bombarded for voicing a different take on the drama.

Even if these are lacking, the least needed here are anti-EOE views and objectives.

Just keep on posting guys but in a positive way. AJa aja EOE, AJa Aja HJH

Guest suncine445

This is a more objective response than your first post before my comment .Your comment to those posters would have been much better received..Their views happen to be different only but they did not offended anyone.Thanks

Guest sonnet85

Thanks for your input.I think I am a better person from your comment..Appreciate if you read all my post before your input in future.

yeah, u are a good person afterall.. after saying how EoE is a poor drama many times before..

Guest edenlove

Thanks for your input.I think I am a better person from your comment..

This is a more objective response than your first post before my comment .Your comment to those posters would have been much better received..

yeah, u are a good person afterall.. after saying how EoE is a poor drama many times before..

Soompi is a public forum.

Frequent soompiers visit many threads and know exactly: who is who. B)

-Edit-

sonnet85.... I got 'the message' in your post, and hope you got mine too. B)

Guest suncine445

Spot on what you have just said. thanks for it Your comments speak volume without any of my contribution. :rolleyes:

edit: BTW I am not a fan of anyone...just speaking up on behalf of some posters who got bombarded for voicing a different take on the drama and not offending anyone in their comments

Guest sonnet85

-Edit-

sonnet85.... I got 'the message' in your post, and hope you got mine too. B)

i got it B)

You guys shouldn't be here anymore, please. EOE, whether a joke or a shame, is now none of ur business since ur idol leaves goodbye msg to EOE fans. Dont try to make it big by such "encouraging" words. Koreans watch EOE to blame or tease ? No doubt you two are definitely among those so-called "Koreans". Just stay in ur proper place, feeling free to complain, blaming, cursing, mocking, insulting anything, anyone u want to hide ur disappointment. No one esle will interfere into that sacred job, even me.

Just leave us alone with the remaining stuff of EOE. Ur idol must be so wise for stopping herself from involving with such a shame so soon. The other actors, old and young, veterans or juniors, are still trying their best to do their job no matter where the script lead them to. We, fans of them, even though don't love one another that much, will still wish them to go with EOE to the end smoothly.

If this thread has to wait in vain for someone to visit it, I am sure it doesn't need anyone of you.

Give us some peace.

For your information, I'm not " Korean". :sweatingbullets:

Didn't you see I placed those words by using quote? Because I'm not the one who said it.

I've still got other idols left in EoE thanks.

Thanks for all the input.

Anyway some recent BTS

Credit: krdrama.com & DCInside EoE

Guest kchild702

Man Ep.38 wow it wuz good.

those guys from macau really wants revenge.

u all heard outside of DC restaurant;

DC: what happen?

Black coat guy: they say they'll release YR on one condition President Gook or u DC will have to

put ur life on the line. They will drag u to macau and kill u in front of mike's brother's widow.

i still think its all part of a plan to kill DC.

First of all y would those guy's still be in korea, not in macau where it's safe for them to make a deal.

Gook knows the only person who had the access to those documents to buy out tae sung electronic

is YR. when he saw her that night not sleeping holding a wine glass he questions her.

ur still up? wut did u do down there? she played it off by shaking her wine glass. Gook said that's it?

she counter by saying u know i have insomnia.

when she walk right pass by him he said hey just a sec, YR how does the wine taste? (all those questions he asked with the

tonne of that voice sounds like he knew she wuz hiding something.)

oh and Han Ji Hye wow she's a very good actrees! she can play many roles thats a good thing. she is this good now imagin her in 5-10yrs.

steven spielberg need to put her in one of his movies.

THe award for EOE had her name all over it.

Wut u guys think? please feel free to correct my mistake

your assumptions on Guk...it does seem like he already pieced the puzzle together...when YR visit his wine celler...the writer did hint the audience both YR's wittiness and quick on her feet thinking when her father ask her what she was doing and to show Guk's chameleon-like character if he does knew all this time that YR stole his bidding price of TS electronics...

but Guk already plainly scolded Jaeng (DC's good friend/uncle) who was sitting next to DC for helping DC with the bid of TS electronics on the hotel lobby...

i think Guk was upset that when the men in Macau came to the hotel, DC was not there to protect him and YR. thus he devised a plan to trick him and uses YR as bait...

(the scene where Guk running in the hallway looking for YR and finally seeing that she was not on her bed, confuses a lot of audience including me, since it's his plan all along to kidnap his own daughter to get to DC)

Man Ep.38 wow it wuz good.

those guys from macau really wants revenge.

u all heard outside of DC restaurant;

DC: what happen?

Black coat guy: they say they'll release YR on one condition President Gook or u DC will have to

put ur life on the line. They will drag u to macau and kill u in front of mike's brother's widow.

i still think its all part of a plan to kill DC.

First of all y would those guy's still be in korea, not in macau where it's safe for them to make a deal.

Gook knows the only person who had the access to those documents to buy out tae sung electronic

is YR. when he saw her that night not sleeping holding a wine glass he questions her.

ur still up? wut did u do down there? she played it off by shaking her wine glass. Gook said that's it?

she counter by saying u know i have insomnia.

when she walk right pass by him he said hey just a sec, YR how does the wine taste? (all those questions he asked with the

tonne of that voice sounds like he knew she wuz hiding something.)

oh and Han Ji Hye wow she's a very good actrees! she can play many roles thats a good thing. she is this good now imagin her in 5-10yrs.

steven spielberg need to put her in one of his movies.

THe award for EOE had her name all over it.

Ha ha ha I hope so

Guest edenlove

i got it B)

^^ Strange that people who don't watch EOE anymore still have lots of things to say.

but Guk already plainly scolded Jaeng (DC's good friend/uncle) who was sitting next to DC for helping DC with the bid of TS electronics on the hotel lobby...

i think Guk was upset that when the men in Macau came to the hotel, DC was not there to protect him and YR. thus he devised a plan to trick him and uses YR as bait...

(the scene where Guk running in the hallway looking for YR and finally seeing that she was not on her bed, confuses a lot of audience including me, since it's his plan all along to kidnap his own daughter to get to DC)

What Guk told Jaeng seems to hint that he still didn't know that it was YR behind the TS case.

I also did not think that Guk plan the kidnap, but what Jaeng said to DC in the preview about "being set up by Guk" is something we have to wait to see and know the truth and details.

Guk is a mysterious man. :lol:

What Guk told Jaeng seems to hint that he still didn't know that it was YR behind the TS case.

I also did not think that Guk plan the kidnap, but what Jaeng said to DC in the preview about "being set up by Guk" is something we have to wait to see and know the truth and details.

Guk is a mysterious man. :lol:

i'm with you...however, still confused :blink: because in the preview lawyer Kim showed his face to YR...correct me if i'm wrong but lawyer Kim has no grudges against DC anymore yeh?? after the whole meeting in Macau where lawyer Kim ask DC for forgiveness, DC said there's nothing to forgive...but asked Kim instead to work for him, to be his ally per se...

Guest edenlove

because in the preview lawyer Kim showed his face to YR...correct me if i'm wrong but lawyer Kim has no grudges against DC anymore yeh??

Lawyer Kim is another mystery in the preview.

He said (to YR?) that Guk will send the person whom he wanted to kill. He may not be the bad guy here.

The teaser is really keeping viewers in suspense. It may not turn out to be what it seems.

Guest lolly88

39集文字预告

39集文字预告

东旭动员的警察跟匪徒发生枪战中,东哲的脚中弹.生气的东旭质问东哲,不惜赌上性命,国泰华会长的女儿就这麼重要吗. 另一方面吴女士偶然听到明勋与智贤的对话后,受到冲击...

Archived