[Drama 2008] East Of Eden 에덴의 동쪽

Guest kdramafanusa

Kind of in the left field! Since he's like only in love with Ji Hyun ... and HR will be like the main love quadrangle of DC and DW--- and rich guy fiancee. :lol: But I won't mind, more the merrier. :lol:

And for the Park Hae Jin droolers:

Melikey!

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/my/2008/09/09...900301110_1.jpg

HAHA okay this scared me. HAHA. Not drooling but blushing. T-T

----is this in the drama...I'd be quite sad.........

I'm actually a PHJ and HJH supporter. i think she suits him well because..he does deeply love her.

AHH the childhood memory.

BUT haha, the photo again. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ldh-ldw lover

haha alot of people want him to stay in macau?

i think he will go back to korea soon. with a new identity maybe with the help of mike.

haha:D

you know green rose, yeah, go soo's character went back to korea with a new identity so he wont get caught.

so to take revenge and go back to korea, i think dongchul will take a new identity thats why when hye rin meets him, she might not even suspect a little that his dongwook's bro because he might have changed his name.

i am so happy! i changed my signature to KIMBUM!

haha:D

love him! his for young girls like me i guess!

AHHH CANT WAIT TO SEE DA HAE AND SEUNG HUN!

count me in too.I love to see SSH and LYH together. I dun think that LDH is suitable with SSH despite with the story line. I still remember that i've read the LDH like Dong Wook right? i think this is my 1st time posting here. So far i'm loving the story line in this drama. I feel the story it's pretty much new and also very very sad. the child actors really did a great job. SSH is so hot in this drama and same as the other guy..

when i saw your sentence ldh like dongwook, the first thing that come to my mind is mygirl!

haha but i know your real meaning! haha:D

lol! yeah everything went well in the drama.

BUT I LOVE LDH-SSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THERE WILL BE MORE SUPPORTERS SOON!

haha! SAME HERE! really uncomfortable seeing LYH & SSH (no offense to their fans). :D

me too! no offence. but i think young ran's character is suppose to be the kind of i am never going to let go of him. his going to be mine. kind of character.

and i dont like it!

seriously no offence! but i love yeonhee! but i dont think i am going to like her character.

Everybody's keen on the love lines huh?

Well, I'm more for the story of DC's vengeance at the moment..

But so far the couple pairings are quite compatible.. can't wait to see how their relationships would develop later..

Too bad for HR/LDH cos her pairing with either of the guys will happen only until later, while the other characters obviously already have their affections for other ppl early into the drama.

That's why I guess it's easier for us to root for them in the beginning.. because they've already blossomed..

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Everybody's keen on the love lines huh?

Well, I'm more for the story of DC's vengeance at the moment..

But so far the couple pairings are quite compatible.. can't wait to see how their relationships would develop later..

Too bad for HR/LDH cos her pairing with either of the guys will happen only until later, while the other characters obviously already have their affections for other ppl early into the drama.

That's why I guess it's easier for us to root for them in the beginning.. because they've already blossomed..

actually me too! i am more on the dc/dw story. omg is gonna be so tragedic. cry so much because of their love.

me too! no offence. but i think young ran's character is suppose to be the kind of i am never going to let go of him. his going to be mine. kind of character.

and i dont like it!

seriously no offence! but i love yeonhee! but i dont think i am going to like her character.

yah, that's why i'm saying that her role in ONE FINE DAY will be similar to her current role now, but she nailed a good job in OFD but actually i hated her in OFD! haha! no offense to her FANS! :D yah, but i don't like the characters she acts. :)

whatt NO am i the only one who wants ldh and phj? lol i don't find it odd at all :D they'd look cute together!! BOOO

haha! nice one PHJ-LDH! haha! maybe there is no possibility in that thought?! but still we don't know what will happen! haha! *

ha ha no offense but yes you are out of track he he he he.

LDH and SSH maybe

haha! waaa nice one! we have the same thought on who gets end up with who! PHJ-HJH & LDH-SSH! :P

I agree! From what I have seen so far, I really like PHJ and HJH pairing. This is a rarity for me liking the bad guy instead of the hero.

At first, I hope that SSH will be pair with LDH but since watching the preview and MVs I don't mind at all if he ends up with LYH.

well, PHJ is not like a really bad guy he' look is still a good guy and he is pitiful, he didn't do anything wrong it's just he's father's fault! haha! well, everything in the story that something bad will happen it's all STH's fault! haha! :P

aww. we didn't agree on SSH-LDH! :(

Guest kdramafanusa

Synopsis [MBC]

Episode 1: Shin Tae-hwan is the son-in-law of the founder of Taeseong Group, a giant chaebol in Korea, and when the well-educated miner Lee Ki-chul gets in his way by forming a labor union, he decides to have him killed by staging a mining accident. Shin Tae-hwan has an affair with Nurse Mi-ae of Taebaek Hospital and she ends up getting pregnant. When she refuses to get an abortion, he sends his men to kidnap her and force her to get an abortion while she is sedated. He promptly dumps her.

Choon-hee, Lee Ki-chul’s wife, gives birth just days before her husband will meet his cruel death. On the same day she gives birth, Oh Yoon-hee, Shin Tae-hwan’s wife, also gives birth to a son at the same hospital. Burning with a desire to get revenge on Shin Tae-hwan, Nurse Mi-ae switches Shin Tae-hwan’s and Lee Ki-chul’s babies.

Episode 2: Lee Ki-chul dies in the mining accident that was planned by Shin Tae-hwan. Because of the switch that Mi-ae made, Shin Tae-hwan’s real son becomes Lee Dong-wook, the son of miner Lee Ki-chul, while Lee Ki-chul’s son is raised by Shin Tae-hwan and is groomed to be the heir of the Taeseong Group.

One day, Shin Tae-hwan has Choon-hee’s home burnt down so that Lee Ki-chul’s family will have no choice but to leave the town of Taebaek. Dong-wook flies into a rage and sets Shin Tae-hwan’s home on fire. Dong-chul tells everyone he was the arsonist to protect his brother and he runs away from the police...

Episode 3: While running away from the authorities, Dong-chul is caught by the police after Shin Tae-hwan has the entire police force comb the area. Dong-chul is sent to a juvenile reformatory. While enduring beatings in the facility, he befriends Wang Gun, a leader of the boys, who is planning to break out from the detention facility. Choon-hee makes a visit to the facility to see Dong-chul and he vows to look after his family as the eldest son but he also learns from Ki-soon that his mother has a serious disease.

Episode 4: After escaping from the juvenile reformatory, Dong-chul is able to earn enough money to pay for Choon-hee’s life-saving operation but he finds that he has no choice but to join a gang. He partners with Chaeng, a former police informant, to open illegal gambling parlors and smuggle in slot machines.

Three years later, Shin Tae-hwan is still causing problems to his family and he kidnaps Dong-wook.

Episode 5: Without any options left, Dong-chul leaves Korea with Chaeng but Choon-hee blames him for causing their problems when she sees Dong-wook beaten up badly.

Upon arriving in Macao, Chaeng is kidnapped by a mysterious group of men and Dong-chul is left alone there...

Episode 6: Ji-hyun and the folks living in Taebaek gather together to celebrate Dong-wook’s scholastic achievement, Myung-hoon, who is filled with envy and hatred, ruins the party. Myung-hoon assaults his biological mother Choon-hee and forces Ji-hyun to board his helicopter.

Dong-chul lives in Macao with couple Ken and Ja Oh-min, but his thoughts for his family become stronger and stronger. At that time, he meets Macao mafia godfather's son Mike and Young-ran.

Synopsis can be found on the 1st post as well. :)

Guest anne0129

Just adding my 2 cents hehehe!!!! Everytime I read somewhere that HR will be involved with her sister's lover....I just don't think that will be the case....The description I think was something like the guy will get into a dangerous love relationship with HR......I feel like it will be definitely 1 sided on the guy's perspective. I feel like it will be some sort of "fatal attraction or rather obsessive kind of love" for the guy. I just don't see HR purposely trying to seduce him, especially if he is DC's friend, because if she tries to seduce him and DC finds out how will he be attracted to such a conniving woman. I think that base on the description of the guy...he is the most sought after bachelor....from this, it means that women are falling over themselves trying to catch him but he chooses Hye-rung but here comes Hye Rin who is such an independent woman who barely even notices him much less falling over herself trying to land him. So he is intrigued by this amazingly different person which will lead him to try his best to make her fall for him but alas Hye Rin will fall for DC which may lead to this guy and DC friendship to crack or crumble. He might even be 1 of the reasons why Hye Rin and DC will break up. Who knows he might try the dirtiest trick and force himself on Hye Rin.....making Hye Rin to turn away from DC (aside from the fact that she will find out that DW and DC are brothers)....leaving DC will make her more focused on her ambition and try to be powerful enough so people like Baek Sung Hyun will never take advantage of her again and possibly or eventually use him also to do just that since he is the son of an influencial financial family.

Just my theory....... :blush:

Synopsis [MBC]

Episode 6: Upon arriving in Macao, Cheng is kidnapped by a mysterious group of men and Dong-chul is left alone there.

Ji-hyun and the folks living in Taebaek gather together to celebrate Dong-wook’s scholastic achievement, Myung-hoon, who is filled with envy and hatred, ruins the party. Myung-hoon assaults his biological mother Choon-hee and forces Ji-hyun to board his helicopter...

Synopsis can be found on the 1st post as well. :)

i watched the episdoe 6 but there's no scene of DW's celebration..won't it be aired on episode 7?? because i saw it also as a preview..hmmp..

Kind of in the left field! Since he's like only in love with Ji Hyun ... and HR will be like the main love quadrangle of DC and DW--- and rich guy fiancee. :lol: But I won't mind, more the merrier. :lol:

And for the Park Hae Jin droolers:

Melikey!

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/my/2008/09/09...900301110_1.jpg

regarding with picture..i'm really curious about the girl...who is she??...

i hope it's not JH..waaa!

guys, is episode 7 released already?

ahh..thank goodness..i also thought it's LYH..what's her name in this drama again?hehe.its only her name that i don't know..hehe!:)

Guest AmberSong

and i dont like it!

Why does YR have to let him go ??? LDC is nothing compared to her status and her rich fiance, but she falls for him ! That matters. She must find at him sth charismatic enough to make her fall in love with. She must be quite smart to realise that he is a man with good characters (not mentioning good-looking also ^^), emotional, self-respected, strong enough to keep her safe, and make her feel happy being with ??? That's enough. A man like that, most of women will fight to have. So why does she has to give him up ??? She hasn't done anything mean in order to get his love. That's why I find no reasons for not supporting LDC-YR.

Archived