How long are you on the computer everyday?

Guest xXkingofblingXx

Guest Suggestausername

Far, far too long. I still spend a lot of time online these days, but at least I've escaped the *chans, that's something, right? I might be still a shut-in, but at least I've stopped my mind from being damaged any more than it already has! :D

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flerwies

I suppose over 10hrs a day = ="

I do know it's a bad habit and now i think i've got a backache :(

i will try to change my life from now on!!

Guest jhealizzie

I can't get through a day w/o using my laptop, i'm on my laptop for like... the whole day. :D

i practically lives in front of it. msn_red_fox_smilies-17.gif

Guest ma99ie

Hahhaah.. I work in online and web developing, so I'm on it pretty much more than half the day. I feel sorry for my eyeballs.

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

About three to four hours each day? Sometimes more, sometimes less. Homework rules my life at hte moment ==;;

Guest skycheerio<3

Wow, it's embarassing to say I'm a total computer geek. I'm on the comp from 8:00 am to 10:00ish Pm.. (on weekends and breaks)

But I do take breaks to eat and other stuff like t.v.

Guest nebbalish

Whenever I'm NOT eating, sleeping, going to the washroom, going to school, travelling, reading, or watching TV...I'm on the computer. Some people would lose their life if they lose their Blackberry. I'd lose my life if I lost my laptop...*huggles laptop*

Guest lulunotlemon*

I;m basically attached to my computer.

I have a laptop program in my school, so I basically carry it with me almost everyday.

I get home at 3:30, so that time till like 10 or 11 with shower & dinner breaks in between

During weekends I'm almost never on, or I go on for a few hours only. lol Sleep is more important than the internet during weekends.

wow I need a life o__o...................

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

Well most of my school work is online and when i'm studying online and get bored i drift to other sites...

so i could probably spend a TON of hours on my laptop... BUT i try to limit it... =D

haha...

Archived