• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BluOltremare

Source: javabeans

Playing both sides of the gender coin

September 4th, 2008 // by javabeans

painter13.jpg

Early stills released for The Painter of Wind all featured a much different look from its star — different because so far we’ve mostly seen Korea’s Little Sister Moon Geun-young cross-dressing as a young man, in order for her character to pursue painting.

Now we get to see her in her female finery in these latest photos (which we can presume is her true identity before she embarks on her gender-bending undertaking).

The Painter of Wind follows Working Mom to air starting September 24.

painter15.jpg

Credits by javabeans

painter14.jpg

Credits by javabeans

http://www.hancinema.net/%5Bchanmi-s-drama...ways-15493.html

[ChanMi's drama news] Moon Geun-yeong cute as always

posterphoto63207.jpg

Her new drama for "Wind Garden" revealed some stills of her during filming.

Moon Geun-yeong's picture disguised as a man has been around news too many times recently that the trailed and sneak peak stills have revealed Moon Geun-yeong in Korean traditional dress.

Moon Geun-yeong's character is the artist Sin Yoon-bok, daughter of painter Seo Jing who was killed by a mysterious criminal and famous geisha known for her Gayageum (Korean traditional instrument). Sin Yoon-bok has been through tragic evens since childhood and has to live as a son of Sin Han-pyeong whose family owned the Dohwaseo Garden.

"Wind Garden" will be aired after the end of "Working Mom" on the 24th.posterphoto63211.jpg

posterphoto63212.jpg

Source : cynews.cyworld.com/se... ( carre_gris.gifKorean )Copy & paste guideline for this article

Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest BluOltremare

Thank you for updates, mzpakipot.

A question.

The author of the second work is Shin Yoon-Bok?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m.../POTW/potw1.jpg

Edit.

I found the answer to my question.

Reviewing the preview is obvious that the author is Shin Yoon-Bok.

Thank you for updates, mzpakipot.

A question.

The author of the second work is Shin Yoon-Bok?

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m.../POTW/potw1.jpg

Edit.

I found the answer to my question.

Reviewing the preview is obvious that the author is Shin Yoon-Bok.

You're right. I also think they show it in the trailer. SYB was drawing her muse from afar..

Guest White Star

uh oh...I'm sorry mzpakipot.....I double check again..... they took the proejct of tey future project list. So as of now. I dunno.

I'm 90% sure that they will subb this in Vietnamese....but not sure about ENglish though.

+WS+

Guest BluOltremare

I am realistic woman, because I am a subber (in my little free time).

Painter Of The Wind, like all historical drama, will propose a language very different from drama set in modern times.

Then, the contents of the plot are focused on art history.

An accurate translation requires a great deal of commitment and dedication for any subber.

Now, how many subber are able to face similar difficulties?

I continue to hope in WITH S2, because their group has excellent translators, timers and editors/QC.

hi everyone!

@WS oic, thanks for the info. :(

@BluOltremare

I know it's not easy to do subtitle especially with historical drama. WITH S2 team are really quick. BON is a little bit on.....:vicx:

I still watch this drama w/o subtitle and hoping a really nice person will do a synopsis/spoilers here in this thread.. :D

OMG! OMG! THANKS for the trailer clip lisante!

MGY's really grown up, her voice kinna change huh? she's so pretty...still have that big pretty eyes...hehe

Ahem... I think it's her 'boy' voice.

Archived