San Diego Love

Guest axel1238

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest axel1238

Well, I'm back from a long time of being busy. I haven't posted anything here lately >.<.

But anyways. Anyone know of the Perseids Meteor Shower?

I've never been to a meteor shower viewing so I was wondering where would be the best place in San Diego to view meteor showers? Like a place thats away from city lights and have a more visible view of the night sky.

Thanks in advance.

Guest HERMIT

I don't know if it's new but I spotted a Pinkberry on my way to comic-con 2 days ago

I can't remember what street it was on (probably 6th, 5th, or 4th) but it's right across the street from the convention center near the trolley

Yup, I saw that Pinkberry on the way to Comic-con myself. It's on 5th Avenue, along that first block up from the convention center after you pass the Orange Line trolley stop.

Lee-lin: Haha, yeah those badges sold out long before the Comic-Con even started. If you're thinking of going to the Comic-Con next year, my only suggestion is to check out their website and monitor when they start selling the passes. The earlier you buy, the cheaper the pass will be. If you wait too long, the price will only incrementally go up or you might find it sold out again altogether. So make plans for next July and buy early! As for myself, whenever I go to the Comic-Con, I immediately register for the next year's convention at the pre-register booth that they already have set up at the current year's convention. Man, last year, I bought my 2008 4 day badge for only $50; this year, the price spiked up to $65. Doing it this way is of considerable savings though. I'm not certain, but I think those same badges were being sold for upwards to $75 by the time the Comic-Con started (at least a $25 savings for me for having pre-registered a year before). But now, with the $65 I spent pre-registering this year, I'm fearing that the 4 day badges could be as much as $90-$100. O_o!

Guest claire.rawr

im not sure if anyone has asked.. but has anyone here been to Static Lounge?? its an 18+ club..

i just want to know what its like..

the clubs in Tijuana sound a lot more interesting but my bf doesnt want to venture off to Mexico :C and the only club in SD that i can find is Static Lounge (over 18.. not yet 21)

let me knowwww. i'm going to SD soon and i wanna go clubbing!!

Guest mixedwell

Hooray for San Diego~!

But I live in south bay San Diego so I don't get to adventure to Claremont very often. T~T

Haha I like yogurt world more than I like Pinkberry or Redberry. haha

Guest *frutti

has anyone been to yogurt lounge next to tea station in clairemont mesa? i swear it's an exact replica of yogurt world =X except w/ less guests haha

Guest Courtknee

San Diego... :3

I never thought Convoy was all that interesting -__-

Asian stores/restaurants everywhere.

Even though I enjoy going to them :D

Guest clee86

new to san diego from san jose. i wanted to go to comic con but the badges were sold out. :c

I wanted to go to but they were sold out :( (I tried to buy the day before though.)

Last year I stood in the line and was told after awhile that they were sold out.

Guest 小黑龙

im not sure if anyone has asked.. but has anyone here been to Static Lounge?? its an 18+ club..

the clubs in Tijuana sound a lot more interesting but my bf doesnt want to venture off to Mexico :C and the only club in SD that i can find is Static Lounge (over 18.. not yet 21)

static is aiight, but its not an asian club so it fun to bring some friend with you

and convoy is the place to be and the only place to be

Guest baboxnancy

mm its okae. there are different themes like everyweek. and yes, its not much of an asain clubbing place. it has a hooka bar and its pretty chill. def bring friends with you. Oh and you can check out deco's as well. they have random 18 + events. i heard decos was a lot of fun. if you have facebook you shoud try adding them. (:

Guest izzychoi

Yay for san diego =D . hmm well i guess theres loads of stuff in sd if you have the time and gas? :P

The concerts are awsome, alot of great bands come through san diego.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ilynspiration

Yaaaaaah SD!

Hooray for San Diego~!

But I live in south bay San Diego so I don't get to adventure to Claremont very often. T~T

Me too! My parent's hate driving over there -__-

hey can anyone recommend a really good thai restaurant? for some reason i never tried it before and i want to find a good place that gives really good thai food =).

Archived