San Diego Love

Guest axel1238

Guest kahlieh

lmao

i swear. usually when im out, im in a big group..

i don't go to UTC that often, considering its full of college students. and little kids(no clue why) my high school is down the street, and my old school [preuss] p the street.

me and my friends just stay in the shopping center with wow. occasionally go to tea time, or play counterstrike at the computer lounge.

i haven't been in the theatres in mira mesa for a long time. i hardly go out there. its kinda boring hahaha. my aunt live on zodiac area(like capricorn street)

LOL

indoor malls are ok, but there really loud and crowded. Mission valley is always crowded considering its a popular hang out, i.e the arcade. the entrance is always crowded. no clue why.

i don't know what i do for fun out here.... go to concerts?? SOMA?? iono hahaha

my friends get their hair cutt over at moga, its really empressing.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest axel1238

lol convoy <3

im excited to get my haircut on friday. its been awhile since another person has cut my hair. probably... 5 years? let alone getting a layering. i dont even know if i should pick a hair style from a picture or all layerings are the same? i just wanna see sugita again ^_^ rofl

Guest Inevitable

LOL *cough* one of the main reasons I ask for her to do my hair *cough*

she does cut really well though. Ive never left there unsatisfied when she does my hair

I wish there were more stores that I like at horton plaza cause I think that's one of the better looking malls in sd. i'm also glad they have the validation machines lol

blah.. I miss SD, wont be back for another 2 weeks or so

Guest kahlieh

LMAO

ahh i hear she's hella good, so i doubt you have anything to worry about..

Horton Plaza???

It ok looking, its really organized (shoe stores;clothing stores;food(top level)etc)

is there anything else do here other than malls and convoy? i just learned of Convoy's asian-ness last year, and my mom would go on convoy alot...

i never noticed it.

i'm just dumb and ignorant. i think because city heights buildings are in all vietnamese and chinese so i assumed it was like a more richer and cleaner area.

• 1 month later...
Guest MaiCherryblossom

Yay for San Diego and La Jolla since I go to school in La Jolla. ^_^ Convoy...I haven't been there in a while. I miss it. haha

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

fashion valley is expensive.. now there's one like fashion.. it's the otay ranch mall.. i like how you can park in front of the stores you like tho.. and the theater is huge.. haha..

convoy is a good place.. i love going to morning glory there.. still have to try wow..

i love going to mitsuwa and zion market.. haha..

Guest claire.rawr

mmm so i'm going to SD next month to visit my boyfriend.

and i wanna do SOME shopping.

does convoy have cheap clothing?

i just wanna buy like... sun/summer dresses and stuff for summer.

also... spoil his plans. >:]

where are romantic spots?

XD

i know the cliffs....

and the beach for sunsets..

i have no clue what he has planned. x]

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

i like going to the cove.. especially during dawn or early morning.. it's cold.. but at least your bf can keep you warm..

you can go to the extended rock where you can watch the waves.. or going to the cave.. and or watch the seals sleep and look at some of them.. saying which seal looks like your bf.. hahahaha... jk.. but up to you..

that's all i can think off..

unless you wanna go to bellmont park.. the beach there or something..

cheap.. hahaha.. i go to kohls for that.. hahaha..

Guest Oscar The GolDfisH

im from san diego

anyone here go to UCSD

my ex goes there.. and my other ex use to go there before he moved..

i wonder if you know my friend..

wow i feel stupid now cause i don't go to a university.. or school.. boo.. haha

Guest claire.rawr

my ex goes there.. and my other ex use to go there before he moved..

i wonder if you know my friend..

wow i feel stupid now cause i don't go to a university.. or school.. boo.. haha

/pat pat

its ohkay.

i dont either

my boyfriend goes there

i feel real stupid when im around him sometimes.

LOL

i was just at mitsuwa today..went to get a bento box for lunch...

ucsd-currently my 4th year n hopefully my last year at sixth college..

have u guys been to that japanese market (it starts with M (i dunno if it's like a grocery store..it's by the corner of the intersection right passed taco bell, in n out...

Archived