[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

Guest moosicISlove44

The site wasn't working for me, so I ended up calling the office whil I was at school.

lol

There were 3 different phone #'s and the first 2 I called led to voicemail, but the 3 time someone picked up

I just told him that the website wasn't working for me, so I wanted to buy it over the phone

He connected me to someone else, I gave her the info, and she placed my order

yay^^

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jekki2chipo

For those ordering online.

According to Korea Times, In order for your order to be successful you will need to accept the security certificate.

If anybody still has trouble to order online, please call 323-692-2068 or 2187 to order.

Try to order online first, if you're still having trouble please call the number.

credit: koreatimes, khype.com

Guest e ; c h o .

WHY DIDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT THIS EARLIER!!!?!!?

I want to go to the festival to get it but I had a good feeling their going to run out...

Everything on the site works fine for me.. just don't have a credit card with me. -____-

those of you who ordered over the phone, do you live in the states?

i live in canada and i tried calling 10+ times and the line is always busy!..once it wasn't busy but i got a voicemail froma korean lady.

also, can i get more than one dvd? if so, the shipping fee cost more?.....dumb question but...i don't know these things very much ^^

hope someone can help me here :)

i'm not from US, but i'm trying to ask my brother to get the DVD since he's working there.

is this DVD the music fest for 2007 or 2008 or both? :S

and if i ask my brother to call up to order/through the website, he still has to pay $10 for shipping within US right?

thanks for the help, i'm so lost haha...

Guest lucky*13

Does this look right?

Order Date Order No. Price Discount Amount Pickup Receipt

09/24/2008 ODW0006350 $ 10.00 $ 0.00 $ 10.00 No Selection Print

(That's my order sheet.)

It has no pickup selection so it does not seem right. It's suppose to look something like that though right? Should there be a pickup place selected? I clearly don't remember seeing any type of that selection when I ordered.

I finally ordered it! I couldn't get it to work at home so I just did it right now in school. If anyone wants to order it but can't, I can help you guys order it and then you guys can pay me back or something. We can work things out.

There was a popup after I wanted to check out here at school, but there wasn't one at home so that was the main problem for me. Now it's all good!

I hope I won't have this problem again when I try to order tickets for KMF 09. >_>

Guest neferteenie

and if i ask my brother to call up to order/through the website, he still has to pay $10 for shipping within US right?

thanks for the help, i'm so lost haha...

yep, he still has to pay $10 for shipping.

^-- The DVD is for the 2008 KMF and if he's ordering online, yes, it's $10.
also if you're ordering over the phone. because i couldn't get the website to work for me, so i ended up ordering over the phone. she asked for my cc info and i asked her why, since it's supposed to be free. and the lady said it's cuz they have to order it from the website too, so there's still s&h fees, and it'll be shipped to my house.

Guest blametheloserinme0

YES! I finally got mine to work. Its ordered now. After like a gazillion times of trying.

I figued out what was wrong.

For those people getting that message about the security and certificate revocation...heres what you do.

If you go to "Tools" in internet explorer on the right side

then "internet options"

then click the "Advanced" tab at the far top right

then go all the way down to Security and un-check

"check for server certificate revocation*"

and

"check for publisher's certificate revocation"

then restart your computer. then it should work. it worked for me finally.

I had called earlier to order over the phone but they told me to call back after 1 but then they didnt pick up when i called back so i tried to do it online again, and i finally got it to work.

Im so glad the DVD is only 10$. Thats a lot less than i imagined it to be. even if it is so called "shipping fee" i think they wouldnt just give out free DVD's to anyone, plus if your shipping in the USA it doesent cost that much to ship a dvd. If it is really 10$ then i should get it in like 2-3 days...haha i wish.

Another thing though, is i couldnt change the shipping address, it had to match that on the credit card, which is stupid because i wanted to have it sent to my dads not my place. whatever, i just hope i get it and it doesent get stollen, which is what im afraid of if i have it sent to my place because i live in an apartment complex. :(

But i cant wait to get it!!

Guest rainymonday
those of you who ordered over the phone, do you live in the states?

i live in canada and i tried calling 10+ times and the line is always busy!..once it wasn't busy but i got a voicemail froma korean lady.

also, can i get more than one dvd? if so, the shipping fee cost more?.....dumb question but...i don't know these things very much ^^

I live in the US but the first time I called I used the (323)692-2055/2068/2070 number and it went straight to the voicemail. Then about 20 minutes later of trying to no avail I decided to just call the office number (323)692-2055 and the lady who answered said I could order there.

And I ordered 2 DVD's so it was $20, so $10 for each dvd, it was my first time ordering the dvd.

Question:

And about last years HB DVD I asked the lady on the phone if i could order it and she said that she didn't know but to call next week. Did this happen to anyone else trying to buy it too or was it just me?

I just callled the Garden Grove Korean times about the 2008 HB DVD, and they told me that they don't have the information on the dvd yet, but to check back later or something.

But they did say that they'll have it October 1st, i think. The lady I talked to wasn't really sure. And I don't know if it will be free or it will cost $10.

Garden Grove is close to my home, but I think i'll just go to the LA Korean festival to get the free DVD this weekend or something.

edit: oh and if you go to the booth at the festival... do you think you can get more than 1 dvd? Because i'm thinking about getting like 3 copies, 1 for myself, and 2 for my friends.

before you go the the LA korea times call them first, you don't want to waist your time driving all the way up there. but i got last years DVD for free at the OC korean festival. the guy just gave it to me when i said that i went to the concert. i was even willing to pay, so yeah... my cousin is probably going to do that this year, but i can't wait to i ordered mine already. but yeah about that i got like 3 copies from the guy, but i brought my cousins with me to show him that they wanted the dvd too, and he just handed the dvds to me. hope you can get yours. ^^

Grrrrr. I'm at the part where you have to enter your credit card number and it keeps taking me to the "https" link. Help anyone?

call them its the best way to order them. when ordering thru the phone you'll probably have to leave a voivemail, but hang up and keep trying someone is bound to pick up. ^^ good luck!

YAY! I've ordered mine! I want to relive that night again and again and again!! I'll finally get to do so.. xD

One question, sorry if asked already:

WILL THE DVD HAVE ENGLISH SUBS?

JW.. Cause I was like lost the whole time.. But I still had a GREAT time nonetheless... :D

i doubt it, the HB 07 dvd i got last year didn't come with eng. subs. -_-

so yeah i highly dooubt it will have eng subs for this one, but i could be wrong. ^^

Was anyone able to get their DVD from Korea Times in SF? I'm planning on heading there on the way to a friend's place.

Or is it just available at the Korea Times in LA?

Archived