[info] Hollywood Bowl 2008 (korean Music Festival)

Guest khype

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainymonday

GAH! I was at work all day and now I have to wait till tommorow morning T-T, I'm two hours away from LA so its cheaper to just pay the $10 s/h fee.

BUT YEAH!!!!!!!!!It's finally out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know what time their office opens tommorow? And is there a limit on how many we can get? I need to order two.

Guest jaeho_saranghae

For anyone else who is having the "Certificate Revoked" error in IE.....I found the solution after some google-ing. ^^

In the upper right hand corner click on "Tools" then "Internet Options".

Click on the "Advanced" tab....then scroll down to the section called "Security".

Un-check the box that says "Check for publisher's certificate revocation".

Close all Internet Explorer windows and open a brand new one.

Go back to the korea times website and it should be working fine.

Have fun ordering! :D

Edit: If you are having problems adding the dvd to your cart....when the cart is empty, try clicking the "Continue Shopping" button....then immediately add it again. It usually shows up after the second (or third) try. Just make sure you don't click back to "Home" because then you have to start the process again. ^^

Guest The Machine

This is so annoying, I've been trying for hours and I STILL can't get anything to show up in my cart. This site fails!!!!1

Anyways does anyone know what time Korea Times is open to call? Thanks!

EDIT: Nvm I just called them when they opened and ordered it off the phone.

This is so annoying, I've been trying for hours and I STILL can't get anything to show up in my cart. This site fails!!!!1

Anyways does anyone know what time Korea Times is open to call? Thanks!

sigh...same here.

last time i couldn't even purchase tickets cuz of the same frigging problem.

YAY! I've ordered mine! I want to relive that night again and again and again!! I'll finally get to do so.. xD

One question, sorry if asked already:

WILL THE DVD HAVE ENGLISH SUBS?

JW.. Cause I was like lost the whole time.. But I still had a GREAT time nonetheless... :D

sorry, but what do you mean by the korean times booth at the festival?

what festival? if i go to the garden grove korean times office, would i be able to get a copy of the dvd?

i think this is the festival information

http://www.lakoreanfestival.com/

i just ordered 2 copies. but yeah shipping is quite expensive. I would have drive down to LA to get my copy but yeah I will be at my school apt then at the time of festival. too bad...but just wondering if you go to the korean booth to get the free dvd, so u need to show any form of ID, so if we do go we can get another free dvd and like if htey remember if that htey gave u one already u can probably get two?! lol just wondering how they do this since i never get a HB concert dvd before

So I basically figured out i needed a new account to successfully order the dvd -_-; man shipping is expensive.. better come in within 2 days then ! :P

btw I used Firefox. IE doesn't work /:

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

its out its out its out ?!

i was about to call them during school today...hehe but totally forgot :D

wahhhh $10 !!! yayyy ! affordable for me :D

well anyways does anyone know if we can buy at the korea times place ? or if we can place an order then pick it up there ?

*edit

wait is the video on the korean music festival, some parts of the 2007 hollywood bowl ?

ohhh and does anyone know why whenever i call korea times it always tells me to leave a message ?

Guest sesshie15

i just called and ordered mine but i was having problems ordering my online with both firefox and ie.

has anyone else had the same problem where you get to the page where it has the order, but when you click "add to cart," it disappears? i had the same problem ordering the tickets to the festival itself.

Guest ngpossible

i think a lot of ppl are having trouble with adding the dvd to your cart? when you add it to your cart on the first try, you're selecting what region you're in. then you have to add it to your cart one more time for it to actually be in your cart. hope it's not too confusing.

i just called the office and they say they'll start shipping it out at the beginning of next week! :w00t:

Guest ohhlalakelly

GAH! I want the DVD so bad right now, but I can't ask my cousin to borrown her CC again since I used a lot of money on Dongbang's 4th album. >< For previous years, how long was the DVD up for sale?

Guest she leanss

I just callled the Garden Grove Korean times about the 2008 HB DVD, and they told me that they don't have the information on the dvd yet, but to check back later or something.

But they did say that they'll have it October 1st, i think. The lady I talked to wasn't really sure. And I don't know if it will be free or it will cost $10.

Garden Grove is close to my home, but I think i'll just go to the LA Korean festival to get the free DVD this weekend or something.

edit: oh and if you go to the booth at the festival... do you think you can get more than 1 dvd? Because i'm thinking about getting like 3 copies, 1 for myself, and 2 for my friends.

Archived