"unusual" Celebs You Think Are Gorgeous/sexy/handsome

Guest mz simmonz

Guest -ohdarn-

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

hell yes, I really liked him in American History X also; never thought he would be able to buff up like that O_o

OMG! I also have a thing for Edward Norton... He's pretty hot...

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angel1430267648

For me it's gotta be Jason Statham from Crank and Crank 2. He is so sexy and I love his accent/voice. This guy needs to be in a James Bond movie!

253911.jpg

Guest ThIsMySn

i think Liam Neeson is soooooo sexy. i thought he was handsome in The Haunting, but after i watched Taken, OMG!!!

yea, i have a thing for older men as well,

i also think Tony Shaloub is handsome too. love him on Monk, i'm gonna cry when his last season ends.

ok, another one, i don't really think they fit in the unsual category, but i haven't seen their names listed so maybe it's just me who find these two guys hella sexy,

James Roday and Dule Hill of Psych. not only am i crazy over this couple, but i think they both get better and better looking in each season.

sorry i don't have any pix, but i wouldn't know how to post them anyway.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

and all the members of the Strokes are sexyy.

161445__strokes_l.jpg

haha I was going to post and say the stroke too

I agreeeeeeeeeee !!

all of them are sexy haha

i think Liam Neeson is soooooo sexy. i thought he was handsome in The Haunting, but after i watched Taken, OMG!!!

yea, i have a thing for older men as well,

i also think Tony Shaloub is handsome too. love him on Monk, i'm gonna cry when his last season ends.

ok, another one, i don't really think they fit in the unsual category, but i haven't seen their names listed so maybe it's just me who find these two guys hella sexy,

James Roday and Dule Hill of Psych. not only am i crazy over this couple, but i think they both get better and better looking in each season.

sorry i don't have any pix, but i wouldn't know how to post them anyway.

Heck yes. I love those two. They ARE both hawt <3 Dule Hill is so adorable and James Roday...well...you can't resist his charm <3

fistbumppsych.jpg

Guest ovaltinejenkins

definitely agree with jason statham! goodness, no one knows who he is even after the transporter movies! and he was so cute in italian job :3 as "handsome rob"

<3 RDJ mmmhmmm~

I'll add Diego Luna :D he was so good in Milk! cute character

DiegoLunaSM.jpg

G126142_b.jpg

and mark ruffalo lol; he has great movies :)

mark_ruffalo.jpg

Mark_Ruffalo%20-%204%20-%20Collateral.jpg

and jamie campbell bower [in my icon]; he may be feminine looking, but he was cute in sweeney todd

Sweeney_Todd-21-Jamie_Campbell_Bower.jpg

sweeneytoddpubo.jpg

jamie-campbell-bower-papermag.jpg

Guest The Pink Panda

jamie campbell bower [in my icon]; he may be feminine looking, but he was cute in sweeney todd

yeah, he was really good looking in Sweeney Todd, I love that long haired period costume look :)

Guest tiffasaur

i think dev patel from Slumdog Millionaire is really attractive.

i dont have a pic with me but once i do i'll post it up ;]

Guest soma

Matthew Gray Gubler

matthewgray.jpg

I'm like in love with him at the moment. His mockumentaries are hilarious.

Guest The Pink Panda

Christina Ricci! I've loved her since I was 10, she's my girl crush

christina_ricci.jpg

christina-ricci01260702.jpg

christina-ricci-1024x768-23127.jpg

Ihsahn of the black metal band Emperor, without his facial hair

peccatum.jpg

Rob Zombie

rob-zombie-3.jpg

Jonsu of the band Indica: violinist, singer, songwriter, pianist and guitarist... she's got more talent in one toe than most pop groups have in all their members, and I find her captivating

67763.jpg

0057694597_m.jpg

3415074977_40eba31b8d.jpg

4ff2c60aa40f431fb73dabd9ac400f5f.jpg

Guest illuminate.

i love this thread!

i always thought that hugh laurie and edward norton were an "unusual" good looking, but after seeing all the posts about them in this thread, apparently not :P

297426336791e5e22f7.jpg

hughl.jpg

david schwimmer - i'm pretty sure it's because i fell in love with rachel-ross on friends, though:)

rossv.jpg

matthew perry (haha, pretty much all the male characters in friends)

6a00d8341bfcfe53ef00e54z.jpg

ooh, one more, brian williams from nbc nightly news ;) i think he oozes charisma

z117950528.jpg

Archived