If U Wanna - K A R A

MzImperfectshun

UPDATED! FINISHED CLIP.
A FEW PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME THAT I HAVE A CUTE VOICE SO I DECIDED TO SING A CUTE SONG. LET'S SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT. I ONLY SANG UP UNTIL BEFORE THE RAP. I COULDN'T FIND AN INSTRUMENTAL SO I USED A VOCAL CUT.

UPDATED! I FINALLY FINISHED THE WHOLE SONG! HAHA. xD

SOUNDCLICK

I'M STILL WORKING ON MY PRONUNCIATION, SINGING, & MIXING.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK. ^__^

wow..i've never heard of this song before but u make it sound pretty good!!..and yeah...u really sound like a kid...hmm..maybe i should check ur profile for ur age..XD..anyway, i think it sounds good. when u first started singing, i almost forgot i was listenigng to a cover song..hehe

hihi

u do have a cute voice ^^

everything was good

cept u need to work on ur pronounciation (like u sed ^^)

and also...i think u should find a better mic

cos it cos fuzzy(?) in some areas hehe

HAHA. THANK YOU. & YES I DO NEED A BETTER MIC. BUT RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR ONE. LOL.

wow..i've never heard of this song before but u make it sound pretty good!!..and yeah...u really sound like a kid...hmm..maybe i should check ur profile for ur age..XD..anyway, i think it sounds good. when u first started singing, i almost forgot i was listenigng to a cover song..hehe

THANK YOU. LOL. YES LOTS OF PPL SAY I SOUND LIKE A KID BUT I'M A TEEN, 16 TO BE EXACT. HAHA.

Oh, you sound so cute! Really good job, it suits your voice well. I like this almost as much as the original. You should try the rap~

HAHA. THANK YOU. I WAS PLANNING ON DOING THE RAP BUT THEN IT WAS ALRDY SO LATE INTO THE NIGHT & MY VOICE WAS EXHAUSTED FROM SINGING ALL DAY. ALSO, I HAD JUST LEARNED THE LYRICS LIKE A COUPLE OF MINUTES BEFORE I RECORDED IT. LOL. BUT I WILL TRY TO DO THE RAP WITH IT TOO WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. ^___^

Guest bands182

aw cute! heh yeah your voice is so lovely!

heh good job on the song btw :D

i think you should try and sing some japanese songs....i duno...i think your voice might suit some of those type of songs xD haha but i dno anyone in particular...heh sorry for being unhelpful ^^

hwaiting!

x Ali

aw cute! heh yeah your voice is so lovely!

heh good job on the song btw :D

i think you should try and sing some japanese songs....i duno...i think your voice might suit some of those type of songs xD haha but i dno anyone in particular...heh sorry for being unhelpful ^^

hwaiting!

x Ali

THANK YOU. LOL. I WILL TRY TO SING SOME JAPANESE SONGS. ACTUALLY, I'VE BEEN WANTING TO BUT I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT SONG TO SING. & WHEN I DO FIND ONE I CANT FIND THE INSTRUMENTAL. SO YEAH. HAHA.

haha this sounded cute hahaha

your pronunciation is pretty good (: haha

THANK YOU. ^___^

you have such a cute voice. i wanna hear you sing the whole song though.

THANKS. IF I TRY THE THE WHOLE SONG, I'LL LET YOU KNOW. =)

• 1 month later...

Archived