Another Version Of Girl's Generation (snsd)

Guest purple.loves.kibum

Guest VindictusDame

to be honest,i hate these taiwanese idol groups

none of these are talented at all,they're just "idols",good looking,pretty but cant sing

at least SNSD sings and dances way better

i repeat,i mean taiwanese idol groups

but i know Hei Se Hui Mei Mei copied off Morning Musume lol

exactly. i hate this group =hei se hui mei mei particularly..... and why is that? well, it's because they've got no talents at all. if you watch the reality show of this girl group..... their performance sucks. like they're trying to act cute all the time.... and they can't sing well, can't dance well.... and their outfits are ugly.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pour dieu

^ please stop bashing

to be honest,i hate these taiwanese idol groups

none of these are talented at all,they're just "idols",good looking,pretty but cant sing

at least SNSD sings and dances way better

i repeat,i mean taiwanese idol groups

but i know Hei Se Hui Mei Mei copied off Morning Musume lol

2. NO RACIST OR OTHERWISE HATEFUL MESSAGES!

(Subject matter of a racist/stereotypical tone or topics that will incite hateful responses will not be tolerated.)

you all have been warned

----------------------------------------------------------------

i love this group "Another Version Of Girl's Generation (snsd), also a 9 member girl group or something else" also known as Hei Se Hui Mei Mei.

their debut song was adorable :3 ya tou's voice is adorable~ she should dub for some cartoon or something haha. Wo Ai Hei Se Hui was so fun to watch XD

loved the episode when zaizai came :]

their outfits are so adorable D:

Guest BabyPAM

They debuted before snsd, however you can say they're almost like a project group? The company has stated there are about 60 of these girls and only nine get to represent on the stage. However , every now and then, as time past, they'll find members to remove from the group and add on new ones. The girls have no permanant spot, if they do anything that is going against their contract ,they're automatically remove.

Archived