Minami-ke

Guest zzombie

Guest zzombie

An anime that beats Lucky Star. It's of three sisters, Haruka (eldest), Kana (middle child) and Chiaki (youngest). Haruka would be your generic caring older sister except... she has that mob boss twist! Kana would be the idiot. Yeah. That's it. Chiaki would be the 'higher than thou' mob boss minion. All three characters make for an interesting episode and quite frankly I'm in love with Kana. Yeah.

Awesome anime. Watch it.minamike-29302.jpg
Volumes: 11 (Ongoing ) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=406Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 13 + 2nd Season: 13 + 3rd Season: 13 + 3 OVAs

5/5 stars. Humor, school life, slice of life.

minamike32771.jpg
KICM-3160_1.jpg

Credits: Google images

Guest drawde12

I love how that's all they ever said to each other hahahahahahahaha.

I'm slightly saddened by their last episode though. A car still should have came out of nowhere and hit one of them hahahaha.

lol right on their wedding day. how tragic.

Guest zzombie

lol right on their wedding day. how tragic.

It would be just like the rest of the series!

Ninomiya-kun: Sen...sei... *dies*

Sensei: NINOMIYA-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

I love how that's all they ever said to each other hahahahahahahaha.

I'm slightly saddened by their last episode though. A car still should have came out of nowhere and hit one of them hahahaha.

There's a second season done by another company.

Guest zzombie

There's a second season done by another company.

Actually it's a remake :\ I'm pretty bummed out. I want more episodes!!! And they all look so different!!! AHHH!! I don't know how I'll handle it. :(

Guest drawde12

yeah i don't like how they look in the remake...i don't think i could get used to it.

Minami-ke%20-%2004%20-%2019.jpg

yeah this pretty much says it all.

Actually it's a remake :\ I'm pretty bummed out. I want more episodes!!! And they all look so different!!! AHHH!! I don't know how I'll handle it. :(

Oh god why? Haruka is the only one who looks close to the first counterpart.

Protest!!! I want more from the first company.

Guest zzombie

Oh god why? Haruka is the only one who looks close to the first counterpart.

Protest!!! I want more from the first company.

Me too. I just hope they don't butcher it D:

Guest Take Five

i pretty much only saw the first scene involving "i am boss" and her 2nd nap and the one after that, but i wanna watch more. but wow, it gets a remake right after it airs? que?

Guest zzombie

i pretty much only saw the first scene involving "i am boss" and her 2nd nap and the one after that, but i wanna watch more. but wow, it gets a remake right after it airs? que?

I dunno. Could be because they want to make more money off of it? Ehhh. Not sure though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zzombie

^ Sweet.

Is that Mako?

Yeah that's Mako and Touma lol. The subbed episode is out now! I just watched it and am... not so happy with the art :(

• 4 months later...
Guest amydien

I wonder why the 2nd season had to be done by a different company....I liked the art of 1st season episodes...

is the 2nd season as good? I stopped watching after episode 1...

Guest blueangel15

I like the 2nd season . Actually the first episode did seem boring....but later episodes were pretty funny...so far this season showed a couple of different sides of haruka minami.

Archived