Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@phiks, @Polajn, great to have you here! Please feel free to share anything JJM related - thoughts, photos, rants... :D Also if you are on twitter, please join us, we are more active there now.

Specially for you (cr. I don't know haha)

1JwWCmw.jpg

Thank you @meelis for always updating the thread.

These days it's harder for me to reply in this thread for my vpn has some problems.

For his new work I think he has turned down the movie King's Case Files. So we shall wait for another around until he accepts another project.

Have you noticed there's no official news about him during the Feburary. :tears:

A radio program of SBS mentioned about JJM

But I wonder it's old JJM or our one LMAO

• Like 1

Guest meelis

I know, right, @lucy13880, it's been more difficult for me to access the forum ever since it migrated, not to mention that I can't login from my phone for some reason.

Anyway, I think too that he dropped King's Case Files movie, hope for something better, sooner or later we'll know. For now he's hiding haha

Google trans, it's funny: 

I looking good in the world 
, but I have a lot of people who think, 
no.1 is still Joo Jin-mo  
eyes, nose, eyebrows also, muscles, 
neck also, mouth, all preference  

:glasses:

(his neck too??:lol:)

Guest meelis

Ahead of next week's premiere, a Filipino dubbed trailer of My Love Eundong, sorry, My Love Donna:lol::blink: (I wonder how they'll rename JJM's Eun Ho? Donnie? :D

@meelis Lol I really don't know. I don't have a choice but to promote it on my page but I can't watch. I prefer JJM's real voice over dubbed ones though the dubbing here is decent. Hate the network but it's still a giant network so probably it will boost JJM's popularity here. I'm fine. Haha. I think mostly fans of Junior are the ones who will watch it, since most of them are not familiar with JJM since Empress Ki is from another network. So they will be introduced to JJM here. But I'm not really sure about the ratings, the timeslot is 4PM in the afternoon and many people here already watched this online.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jei_em said:

@meelis Lol I really don't know. I don't have a choice but to promote it on my page but I can't watch. I prefer JJM's real voice over dubbed ones though the dubbing here is decent. Hate the network but it's still a giant network so probably it will boost JJM's popularity here. I'm fine. Haha. I think mostly fans of Junior are the ones who will watch it, since most of them are not familiar with JJM since Empress Ki is from another network. So they will be introduced to JJM here. But I'm not really sure about the ratings, the timeslot is 4PM in the afternoon and many people here already watched this online.

Hi jei_em me, too - I also prefer hearing & listening to JJM's own voice. But, we have no choice - while subtitling remains the most cost-efficient way to translate videos for international audiences, professional voice-over and dubbing are still very important in certain countries

:P
  • Like 4

Guest meelis
10 hours ago, jei_em said:

Haha, @jei_em, indeed, Junior's fans are the most vocal about the drama everywhere, but it's normal for an idol. 

I don't know how it will do ratings wise (it seems to me that they're targeting the Filipino version of ahjummas, no?:lol:), but the network is promoting it well. Here is JJM's invitation to watch it (can't really tell if it's a new video, looks more like his styling during MLE):

Eun Ho is renamed to Yohan. :D

Still not liking the title,:lol: I prefer the one from Netflix, "This Is My Love". The video greeting doesn't sound like JJM. LOL it seems dubbed :P

Anyway, is there news about his next project??

• Like 3

Guest meelis
19 hours ago, jei_em said:

Still not liking the title,:lol: I prefer the one from Netflix, "This Is My Love". The video greeting doesn't sound like JJM. LOL it seems dubbed :P

Anyway, is there news about his next project??

Haha, I know right, @jei_em, but since we don't have other news yet, MLE promo in the Philippines comes handy right now to fill the void. :)

More:

MDs09Lv.png

JaCtST5.png

@meelis OMGosh are these real? Yohan and Donna for Eun Ho and Eun Dong? My Love Donna for My Love Eun Dong? Somehow don't feel right hearing their 'new' names, and the voiceovers (like you @jei_em @willenette). I guess for me, the original still lives pretty vividly in me :crazy:

But I'm nonetheless glad that MLE has gone places and is still going places :P Thanks chingu for the info and vids :wub:

Btw, this is the latest 'look' of Eun Dong :) 

Spoiler

lU5sQug.jpg

• Like 2