Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Repost from MLE thread:

Salijoo:... Apparently, it's Joo Jin-mo himself who cast Kim Sa-rang in this drama! He said that the moment he read the script and Jungeun's character, he thought of Kim Sa-rang, he talked about that with the PD and that's how they started contacting her. The PD even said: Why Kim Sa-rang out of all the actresses?"; and Joo Jin-mo replied: "You'll see it after the practice." (NOT SURE ABOUT MY TRANS THOUGH)

....Kim Sa-rang also said she had to diet because of Joo Jin-mo's small face and they talk about their get-together, drinking soju until 3AM (not sure?) and Kim Sa-rang said she doesn't drink that much soju usually and prefers Champagne...

​Hi, ye and she described him as "the handsome sculpture." - Hahaha - But, I guess as I'm writing this both have not started filming together yet. Can't wait for May 29. I hope it would run well, rating percentage wise.  :P

• Like 3

11255020_1582163928723534_89242409315215

"My Love Eun-dong" Joo Jin-mo and Kim Sa-rang hard at work

photo597857.jpg

The cast of "My Love Eun-dong" were seen deeply immersed into their scripts.

Joo Jin-mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Seong-hyeon, Yoon So-hee, Jr., Lee Ja-in and others were studying the script and their characters. They already made a good impression in the 5-part web-drama "My Love Eun-dong – The Beginning" and has increased expectations.

Not only do the cast read their script whenever they can, they communicate with each other for the best teamwork.

Joo Jin-mo who plays the role of a man who only has eyes for one woman over a span of 20 years, has the biggest love for his script and never puts it down. He makes sure not to miss anything nor smile.

Kim Sa-rang can also be seen deeply concentrated in her script. Her cute and lovely character makes her eyes shine and the results of her hard work are like never seen before. Kim Tae-hoon also plays a completely different role from the bad guy that he was in "Angry Mom".

Baek Seong-hyeon and Yoon So-hee, who play as Hyeon-soo and Eun-dong in their 20s, have to take care of the little details because their scenes are mostly done outside. They sit together during breaks to discuss the next scene.

Jr. who plays a teenage Hyeon-soo is a rising star as he shows progress unlike any other rookie. He memorized all of his script and still looks back into it to make sure he's got everything right. He also takes cares of Lee Ja-in and they practice their lines together, too.

"My Love Eun-dong" is the love story of a man who only loves one woman for 20 years and still looks for her even after becoming a top star. "My Love Eun-dong – The Beginning" was released on Naver TV Cast as a web-drama version previously and made a big hit. The first episode can be seen on May 29th at 8:40PM.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

• Like 4

fsjafklsd.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'Eundong' Joo Jin Mo "I got encouragement from seeing Jr. and Baek Sung Hyun's acting"

1. [+355, -13] Baek Sung Hyun has always been a good actor. It's just sad that he isn't much popular

2. [+270, -3] Jr.'s acting was unexpectedly good

3. [+148, -2] They two younger actors were really great in 'The Beginning'ㅋㅋ I trust that Joo Jin Mo will give an amazing performance for his part too

4. [+74, 0] In the web drama, Jr.'s acted so well that you'd think he's an actor

5. [+70, 0] Jr. did a great job as the teenage Hyunsoo.. The child actress is also so cute

6. [+62, 0] I assumed Jr. was a rookie actor but I just found out he's an idol from JYP... He has the face and talent of an actor... I hope they put him in more acting projects just like Suzy

7. [+19, 0] I preferred Ji Chang Wook over him in 'Empress Ki' but he was also awesome as Wang Yoo

• Like 3

Kim Sa-rang makes funny comment, "I'm on diet because of Joo Jin-mo"

photo597665.jpg

Actress Kim Sa-rang made people laugh with her witty comment that she couldn't help it but going on a diet because of her partner actor Joo Jin-mo.

A press conference for 'My Love Eun-dong' took place on May 27th at Glad Hotel in Yeoido, Seoul. When Kim Sa-rang was asked about her ideal type during the event,, she mentioned, "Joo Jin-mo is too much of a celebrity. He looks like a handsome sculpture. Because of his face so small, I'm forced to feel pressure I should go on a diet".

Kim Sa-rang added, "I have not started acting with him yet, I think I'll feel some pressure once it has started".

Kim Sa-rang also talked about Kim Tae-hoon, who is going to act as her husband in the drama, "I think he is of a comfortable style. He has a different appeal than Joo Jin-mo".

'My Love Eun-dong' is a melo-drama depicting the intertwined miracle love lasted for 20 years between a man and a woman. It will deliver the intense and pure-hearted love by a top star celebrity towards one woman.

Kim Sa-rang is returning to the small screen with her role, Seo Jeong-eun, a ghostwriter after the four year break. Joo Jin-mo will play the top celebrity actor, Ji Eun-ho in the drama.

'My Love Eun-dong' will begin on May 29th.

Source: Hancinema

• Like 4

Video: My Love Eun Dong Presscon Joo Jin Mo Q&A

Joo Jin Mo refused to give rating promise for those he gave promise always had bad rating. He said "I am very very looking forward to this project while acting. It seems the first time I am so addicted in one drama. This is a very good project. So I will keep silence about the rating promise.“

“PDnim lead me to act in a relaxing way. So when I watch the scenes I've shoot by far, I am surprised by myself. So I am very curious about the reaction when viewers watch these parts."

• Like 3

Today MLE set JJM and actor Chang Ki Yong (if I am not wrong his character Lee Seoktae already appeared in MLE web drama Ep.4 Hyun Soo's friend also an actor in the drama)

They are shooting quarrelling but make staff on set laughing.

more pictures and details in the link

http://minki0508.blog.me/220370095147

CF29_6tVAAA4SRL.jpg

JJM's improvisation in this scene.

He changed his line to — I have face injection, so what ? (arguing with Lee Seok-tae) 

• Like 4

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, no wonder he's so happy in this drama, if they even let him improvise.:D

Thank you for all goodies, love the characters' chart and his character still.:wub:

I have to resume my work with posting photos from yesterday's presscon. :)

More from Fantagio:

O4GBza.jpg

BROqpS.jpgPvTqEO.jpgAYvH9H.jpg

Guest meelis

The clothes JJM was wearing yesterday at the presscon are by German designer Philipp Plein:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Plein

http://www.philipp-plein.com/

yM1heM.jpg

vJa1uD.png

It's written BITE ME on the t-shirt.:P

I guess the brand (which has 3 stores in Seoul already) is sponsoring Eun Ho's clothes, because JJM is wearing in the Tian Mi Mi teaser the brand's jacket, also in another scene the military jacket by PP (the logo can be seen on his shoulder) and maybe in the quarrel scene above the jacket with the huge skull on its back is also by PP (because skulls are one of his clothes' trademarks). Or maybe JJM himself is sponsored by the brand, remember, he was wearing another jacket with skulls in Japan?

vBfQc0.jpg5KX7Rm.jpgUHDrGG.jpg

Guest meelis

@meelis like your investigation!

Haha bite me cute

​Haha, yes, it's cute indeed. Going through the new collection of Philipp Plein where these clothes are taken from, I realized that we were lucky with JJM's shark, it could have been this:

http://www.plein.com/bg/t-shirt-the-way_item35170.html?cat=20023

or this

http://www.plein.com/bg/t-shirt-fire-soul_item35179.html?cat=20023

:lol:

​Haha, yes, it's cute indeed. Going through the new collection of Philipp Plein where these clothes are taken from, I realized that we were lucky with JJM's shark, it could have been this:

http://www.plein.com/bg/t-shirt-the-way_item35170.html?cat=20023

or this

http://www.plein.com/bg/t-shirt-fire-soul_item35179.html?cat=20023

:lol:

@meelis

LOL, the flowers and toucans how tragic.  

• Like 4