Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, thank you, thank you for the teaser and the news articles, I love everything about Joo Jin Mo in it, his face, his hand, his eyes, his hair, his lips.... did I say his hand? :wub: (why there's no a wet emoji here? LOL)

I guess @QuercusL was trying to post when the forum was down, hence the repeated posts. 

@Calphurnia2007, this is a still from A Better Tomorrow movie, I don't know why they decided to make him taller in it, he is 180 indeed.:P

Guest michyell409

the 3rd teaser "in the mood for love" is really romantic ,the hug and  holding hands.hope they include this scene in the drama.and jjm facial expression here is just natural but yet you can see the pain .im loving all MLE teaser,its getting good.waiting for more teaser like The Great Gatsby ,if they going to  release some. and  of course the actual preview of this drama with the cast.

My Love Eun Dong

The third Teaser is coming! In the Mood For Love!

​I love this trailer-very classy.  I like it much better than the other one.  They need to do a remake of this movie starring JJM of course.  So this is one of his favorite movies I am guessing.  He also likes "Love Actually" maybe that could be another inspiration for a trailer.  So "My Lovely Eundong" is a pastiche of sorts that is inspired by Jinmo's favorites.

Edited by Calphurnia2007
  • Like 2

Ladies, I am terribly sorry for the repeated posts on the hand photos.  I had so much trouble yesterday! The forum did not seem to respond at all and yet it posted my message for FIVE times!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr 

I will edit the posts.   

• Like 1

​I love this trailer-very classy.  I like it much better than the other one.  They need to do a remake of this movie starring JJM of course.  So this is one of his favorite movies I am guessing.  He also likes "Love Actually" maybe that could be another inspiration for a trailer.  So "My Lovely Eundong" is a pastiche of sorts that is inspired by Jinmo's favorites.

​Hi this teaser's concept is the idea MLE's production gave.  And only two movies they chose to use in their teasers.

Next they will start to release trailers.

• Like 2

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing all today's goodies, @lucy13880! WOW, the HD pics are a killer (TopStarNews always have the best quality photos), JJM looks so freaking gorgeous and suave.:o

@salijoo's gifs are perfect!

I can feel how they already clicked together with Kim Sa Rang, don't you think? 

I love the beach pics, so there'll be beach scenes? Goooood.:w00t:

BTS pictures of In the Mood for Love shooting scene

That day(4.29) was the first day JJM and KSR cooperated (beside they shoot poster together on April 21st). JJM provided his shoulder for KSR to creating feelings HAHA

56edadbcgw1es2snibj3bj211x1kwqbc.jpg

56edadbcgw1es2snfxzz1j21kw11x15j.jpg56edadbcgw1es2sncu5zwj21kw11xqh9.jpg

• Like 2

Guest meelis

Thanks for the pics and the link, @lucy13880! Great guy, this ExecPD.

Awww, JJM and KSR are so cute playing the guitar.:P 

LOL at JJM's shoes, are these the creations of the brand which CEO spilled the beans about the drama? Absolutely crazy.:D

I like this pic very much too:

4NhZOt.jpg

Edited by meelis