Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@Calphrnia2007, with me too! LOL
Oh, god, Kim Ki Duk's movies are always soooo....... bloody. Real Fiction is no exception.

How about this look, girls?

zM1nwg.jpg :D

These are some of my favorite Wang Yoo pictures of him. <3 I love the young Wang Yoo but I love more the matured, bearded Wang Yoo. He's such a sexy King you would wonder why Lady Ki chose revenge over him.. If I were her, I would leave everything just to be with this man. :)

10933829_821335861257080_291047852590537
983845_821336007923732_65682746519380994
1509658_842236425833690_4401041375969372
19794_857727870951212_396338340602777776

@lucy13880 thanks for the pics. Love his haircut, @salijoo I agree that he should keep that. He looks so fine in that hair. I think he will keep it for his Top Actor look. 

@meelis yeah the headband, also and the beard actually framed his face so well and just highlighted his (almost perfect) facial features. But dirty or not, bearded or not, whether a King or a beggar, you cannot deny that JJM as Wang Yoo (or JJM the person) is freaking hot.. probably the sexiest King in any sageuk that I've ever watched.
;))

Guest meelis

WOW, @lucy13880, thank you for finding the pics from this photoshoot, it's perfect, refined and decadent. 8->
@salijoo, never seen these pics with HQ, only the magazine scans (don't know actually for which magazine) :(

Guest meelis

BTW, Musa The Warrior (2001) was shown at the Korean Cultural Centre in Paris on 13 March 2015. They make regular screenings of K movies there. Other JJM movies I've seen in their programme over the years are A Frozen Flower and Happy End (many times, last time I saw a Happy End screening was in 2013 and at least 3 times before that; AFF was shown I think in 2010 and 2011 etc.)
http://www.coree-culture.org/%EC%98%81%ED%99%94%EC%83%81%EC%98%81-%EB%AC%B4%EC%82%AC-2394

lbb52G.jpg

Guest meelis

LOL, unfortunately not, @lucy13880, I've never seen JJM on a big screen. I've been living abroad for 19 years already and although I go to Paris on a regular basis both for business and leisure and I almost always check the KCC programme before going, it has never happened to me to be there when a JJM movie is shown. I've lived in three other (European) countries, but never saw one of his movies shown in cinemas or elsewhere.  In fact, I was the closest to watch a JJM movie when A Better Tomorrow was screened at the Venice International Film Festival in 2010, but eventually I didn't. Imagine the coincidence, for longtime we lived in Padova which is at some 30 km from Venice, so I've watched many festival movies over the years, but two weeks before ABT was shown we relocated to another country, so I couldn't go, such bad luck. Anyway, I hope that one day it will happen to me. :) Sorry for the off topic.
JJM with director Kim Yong Hwa who got married yesterday
4aIieq.jpg

That's funny because Marie Claire didn't list this photoshoot on their website, maybe it wasn't an interview... Here the interviews listed on the official magazines websites:
Marie Claire

December 2008 IssueJanuary 2008 IssueNovember 2011 IssueVogueDecember 2008 IssueMarch 2012 IssueAugust 2012 IssueElleNovember 2009 IssueSeptember 2010 IssueL'Officiel Hommes

There the video where Gong Hyung Jin talked about Joo Jin Mo's insoles because of Jo In Sung tall height. http://blog.naver.com/jgsoma/10156410809
Because the way he made fun of him after looking at his pictures, made me take a look at these pics again. :))The translation is there if someone needs it http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27564261/#Comment_27564261

@Calphurnia2007~~~
As for as I know, JTBC does not have an award for their programs.  Of course, the programs of cable TVs are eligible for other nation-level awards.  And, there seems to be an award for all Cable networks. 

Guest meelis

LOL, @Calphurnia2007, @QuercusL, girls, already thinking about the awards? ;))
Sharing a part of a A Frozen Flower movie review, I like it, the author gives a different perspective on JJM's acting, things that I haven't seen mentioned before (otherwise he slays the movie itself):
http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/Frozen-Flower-Mediocrity-at-its-Finest

....Of the three main characters, the king stood out. There is natural depth in his eyes. There is a natural disturbance and instability there and it meshed well with his royal bearing. He walked with pride and certainty but his eyes showed softness. It is also interesting how he decided to attack the role with timidity. He was reserved and his movements were small but precise so that when he exploded in anger, the horror was greater....