Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

WOW, thank you for the video, @lucy13880_fab5, 4k you say... I'll ddl it and watch it on my TV then. :-bd Of course we won't stop our discussion now, we already survived his 6 months hiatus, I don't think one month will make us lose momentum. (I laughed hard at that part of his Japanese interview, the rep said that JJM had a busy 2014 year and JJM agreed with it.. LOL With the drama finishing airing end of April and his musical rehearsals starting in November and nothing in between (no CF, no photoshoot, only fishing and golfing) that was a busy year for him?? =))  Our man is too lazy, don't you think?)
I have to admit that @salijoo's top 9 is THE BEST. :-* Out of the other top 9 I'm like @ElinaG, 4 out of the 9, please, thank you. ;)

:\"> About my favorite JJM. This is the style I like most always.
tumblr_nk2ef6p4WE1teu011o1_1280.jpg
It's my mobile wallpaper all the time.
@meelis Yes! But he shall not take a long-time rest again from March this year. We will not agree.

:D 
Run, run, run, Jin Mo! After your half-year leisure time. =D>

• Like 1

@lucy13880_fab5, The fans were saying: "Your work hard!"; "You did well!"; one fan said in front of him "You look good!" and Joo Jin Mo replied: "Oh, really? Thank you!" :))
As for his mini, micro, nano speech ;)); he said: "Thank you everyone for being here even if I don't really know if I'll be on stage again... I thank you all nevertheless."
note: Joo Jin Mo hinted it many times that his adventure w/ musicals might stop here unless he has a crush for a new one or maybe doing the rerun of GWTW. 

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
lucy13880_fab5 said: :\"> About my favorite JJM. This is the style I like most always.
tumblr_nk2ef6p4WE1teu011o1_1280.jpg
It's my mobile wallpaper all the time.
@meelis Yes! But he shall not take a long-time rest again from March this year. We will not agree.

:D 
Run, run, run, Jin Mo! After your half-year leisure time. =D>

empress-ki.jpg?w=600

class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Understanding K-Drama: Celebrating Seollal
BY Julie Jones | Feb 20, 2015 10:28 AM EST

class="at_ttl" style="font-style: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"(http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/75347/20150220/understanding-k-drama-celebrating-seollal.htm) class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"
On one of the occasions when Ji Sung's "Kill Me, Heal Me" character Cha Do Hyun dines with the family of his psychiatrist, played by Hwang Jung Eum, the family stops to share Lunar New Year's greetings with each other and the audience. But what exactly is the Lunar New Year and how is it celebrated?

Lunar New Year or Seollal is like Christmas, New Year's and a big birthday party celebrated at the same time. It's a three-day national holiday that often turns into a five-day holiday as people travel to their ancestral homes to honor their ancestors and spend time with their families. On Seollal everyone is one year older, no matter what day they were actually born on.

This year's Seollal marks the beginning of the Year of the Sheep. Celebrities born this year include Goo Hara, CNBLUE singer and "The Heirs" star Kang Min Hyuk, ZE:A's Park Hyung Sik, who appears in "What Happened To My Family," and both singer-actors Sungyeol and Hoya of Infinite. People born in the Year of the Sheep are said to be gentle and calm.

During the holiday people gather for traditional meals that may include tteoguk, which is broth with rice cakes as well as savory pancakes, rib stew and noodles with meat and vegetables. Once you finish your tteoguk you are a year older. That's why some people might ask your age by asking you how many times you have eaten tteoguk.

A family's ancestors are honored during the New Year and some families perform a ritual, which includes setting food out on a table as an offering to the ancestors. Elders are also honored with a deep bow, while children may receive New Year's money as a gift.

The first full moon of the Lunar New Year is considered as important a part of the celebration as New Year's Day is. Games and events are customary on this day with each region of Korea having its favorites. In one region a circle dance symbolizes unity and cooperation between people. In another a traditional game involves spinning a tin with fire inside to wish for a good harvest. Some villages stage rope-pulling battles at night between teams of men and women.

In the Joseon era, on the day of the first full moon of the lunar year, people often stayed up all night with their houses lit by lamps. In "Empress Ki" there's a scene where Ha Ji Won and Joo Jin Mo walk through a lantern festival to observe the first full moon.

Here's hoping the Year of The Sheep is a happy one for all with many more excellent dramas to enjoy.

• Like 1

@saljoo I know that. They even cut one day off from the initial schedule.
When they released the cast of Incheon on 2.6, it included JJM. But they delayed the ticket opening on 2.12. So can I guess he accepted that new work during 2.6 - 2.12? That work was so serious or big task that he even can not make him one day free. 
Waiting for the answer. ( Will it be only a CF shooting aboard? HAHA, just kidding.)

@lucy13880_fab5, YES. Thanks for the heads up, it was 3 days not 2 days so they even reduced that. Yup, he recently accepted-confirmed an offer and that offer makes him not available in mid-april. Most of the recent movie's casting released start shooting in June minimum, so the only thing left is a drama where the project has already been announced (without the casting yet). You can do your own investigation. :))
BTW, @QuercusL didn't know that... Do you know what's Joo Jin Mo favorite book-novel? @meelis gave me an answer but I just want to confirm that. (for my own investigation lol)
Oh, love that insta's pic, it's from cha_yeongdo's instagram, he wrote: "With my favorite people."