Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

I love all the pics, in particular those with naughty and happily laughing WY/JJM, because somehow they comfort me that it wasn't so bad being in Empress Ki, after all.:-) I hope he genuinely enjoyed working with some great actors and made new friendships on set!:-)

@meelis: well, those are all the stills between 1-17 episodes like you said :P

But yes, he made more friends, i won't talk about actresses cuz that's a delicate subject ;;) as for Jin Hi Yan, Yun Yong Hyeon (Jeom Bak), Yang Hyung Wook and Kim Jung Hyun (Dang Ki Se), they all seem close to him now (golf event, KJH opening restaurant ect...).

It's funny cuz if the rumor that the fans reported from the dinner is true, Joo Jin Mo is most likely to act with most of them an another time, these writers use almost the same supportive cast in all their dramas like Seo Sook Hyang & Kwon Seok Jang did for Pasta, Miss Korea and Golden Time. Love when the writers or pds are close to their actors even to the point of re-casting them. Like a big family :x

Btw, i just love the pic where he's putting his arms around Lee Moon Sik.... ah... the feels, some simple pictures like that can convey so much emotions. :x (it seems like they were monitoring their acting.)

Aish, there are great new pics from JJM's birthday party posted by his official fan site, but we aren't allowed to post them. :( Please go check them at Baidu or at Daum (if you're a registered user in the latter).
It seems that Japanese love particularly this hairstyle on him, I found the pics from an older Japanese interview with similar hair:
r65uCT.jpgnvqu0o.jpg2Sk9bk.jpg
© JJM Baidu

Thank you for the link, @QuercusL, I didn't even know if I was allowed to share it! :)
Another JJM signature as seen in Baidu: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3290170791
OsEKWo.jpg 
He doesn't like to be photographed, but at least he doesn't mind giving autographs..;))

These pics are from JJM's "Why should I do what the others do" series :D
Three of them are doing a big heart sign, JJM is doing a small one....
I4iUvs.jpg

....this doesn't go unnoticed....
JTB0dW.jpg

SSH explains to JJM what he was supposed to do...
LCwxQD.jpg

so JJM is doing it, but this time the others don't.. :))
EQU8Un.jpg

=))
And one more, as @sarah.lina would say, "Because blowing the candles was too mainstream" :))
gpJsjA.jpg

© as labeled
BTW, this is my version of this scene, if the Korean captions say something different, please tell me and I'll change mine. :\">

@meelis: =)) =)) =)) hahahahaha that's what i wanted to say when i saw his face!

Just watched the KBS interview two days ago, he tried to do a heart but nobody followed him... haha. poor him! the same for the second time, in the end he decided to do a small heart. What is really funny, he said just before, ok we should promote the movie like idols (meaning that he has to do cute things like a heart shape) hahaha

There is one moment where Joo Jin Mo said: "When Song Seung Heon will fix his acting..." didn't understand what the mc told JJM before, but i just love how SSH is so honest about his acting and how JJM joked about it.
  [edit: it was for the CF shooting]

LOL, @sarah.lina, so I didn't give the pics in the right order? Shall I change it? I've watched the video too, but it was longtime ago, so I didn't remember what happened exactly to that missed heart shape.  :))
I think JJM said about SSH that he is the most handsome actor in SK, but he has to fix his acting. But it wasn't said as an offense, it seemed like a joke between them. ;))

I am getting really excited about "Gone with the wind" as a stage play. 
I think it would be an exciting and yet challenging project for producers! How would you demonstrate "southern" feelings in a stage. Not to mention, there were so many horse-related stories. I wonder how the producers would handle the elements.

I found two musicals based upon GWTW. It was shown in Tokyo in 1970 and London in 1972. The second one was shown in London in 2008 based up Wikipedia,

Also, I found an old Taiwanese news saying that the stage play GWTW was shown in Japan in 2011. Here is a photo of the Japanese version. 

04ee4p7.jpg

Other info, Joo Jin Mo was spotted today (2014.09.15) playing baseball with his buddy, Hyun Bin but there were Lee Joon (MBLAQ), Kim Seung Woo, Lee Tae San and Anh Gil Kang (woot woot love him),
you can find pics here: http://blog.naver.com/aegi3579/220122277747
(in the group shot, i think Joo Jin Mo is the one in the middle just next to him is Hyun Bin and LOL even with the size of the pic, i can spot AGK & KSW hahaha)

BxlukquCYAADMYA.png:large

Lately, Joo Jin Mo hangs out a lot with Hyun Bin!

But i just love Hwang Jung Min - Joo Jin Mo dynamics, for the first time JJM looks like HJM's student (he's older though) :))

2zzmbo2.png

You remember when Joo Jin Mo went to see the Super Star K member like John Park... John Park commented on JTBC about his pic taken with Joo Jin Mo in the past (precisely about the head size thiggy that caused a stir back then)
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002878415

201409160000776887_5416ff17f3305_99_2014

Thank you for the news and pics, @sarah.lina, @QuercusL, @anjshin! >:D<

I love everything you posted!

@sarah.lina, this MV is really beautiful, but such a tragic love story, although the other one about the boxer and the terminally ill girl is even more tragic....ah.. BTW, don't you think that certain parts of this video are very... ahem ... gif-able? ;)

@anjshin, great job as usual! I don't think JJM as RB needs a beard, only moustache, or maybe no facial hair at all, I think he already rocks the look with his charisma.. :x

@meelis: you know, i was betting that you will mention the ahem ahem... hot spring scene (i'm not sure how they call it). Hahahaha. He really did the most steamy things when he was young. Even if, after watching all Jo In Sung's projects, i can assure you, that he has never been kissed like Joo Jin Mo did to him. (which was pretty recent, 2008). But seriously, thanks to Joo Jin Mo, if not, i would have never know this song, love it!!!!

@anjshin: WOW even without a beard, he's still rocking the look, palli!!, palli!!, i want to see some stills!!! :-w

LOL, @sarah.lina, you know me too well already, I'm definitely not a person who would miss such scene.. :D

Moreover, it reminded me of a scene in one of my favorite Japanese movies, Paradise lost.. :)

LOL No 2, poor John Park, maybe nobody would ever comment his head size, but after that pic it's unavoidable, his head really looks twice as big as JJM's :D