Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@meelis : when they were rehearsing the kiss scene (with Song Ji Hyo), Joo Jin Mo put his hand in the wrong side if i'm not mistaken, after the "cut", Song Ji Hyo hit JJM hence his face :))

- the fan-posters are beautiful :x i love particularly the "A Love" poster ! no wonder they have made Jo In Sung's head bigger they have promoted the movie with Jo In Sung - Song Ji Hyo romance but in the end, Joo Jin Mo's performance led him to be the "big winner" :D

@QuercusL : thanks for the info :-*... frankly it seems weird how they have made all this way just for that... i think it was also for something else...

About Joo Jin Mo's next project, almost all upcoming movies have a cast... is he looking for a drama?... or will he wait even longer than that?

Guest meelis

Oh, @sarah.lina, it would be great if he takes another drama so soon after EK, but I'm not sure he will. It's true that most upcoming Korean movies are completing their cast, so maybe he's looking for a project abroad. (If I remember it correctly, he once said he would like to work one year in Korea, one year in China, and since his year in Korea is already over....) :)
I think I'll have to re-watch the AFF making movie, I didn't particularly remember that scene. :D
LOL, @ElinaG, I sometimes stumble upon pics I've never seen, like the posters (so you think these are fan art, @sarah.lina? They look good), and also like this pic (from a magazine shoot?):
6CK2sx.jpg
© as labeled?
It's really strange how Japanese manage to make him look like one of theirs...;))

@meelis : oh i didn't think of a chinese movie! anyway hope to hear his next project soon, almost all actors that finished their project before and with him have an upcoming movie or drama, he's taking too long, hope he will not do like Won Bin or Lee Na Young, way to loose all the remaining fans ! (well because he has no cf contracts, he will need money quickly :D)

they don't look like official posters but i'm not too sure either
:-?

Japanese make him look like them... Chinese make him look like them... they have all their own way of doing the make up. :-B

Guest meelis

LOL, he earned a lot of money with Flowers in Fog, so I'm not sure this is a factor (he was too busy after he finished filming it, I don't know if he had time to spend it all)... :D
Oh, no, no, please, not a 4 - 5 years hiatus, that's really suicidal (career-wise), I can't imagine how Won Bin's fans survive his working style, at least he makes CFs, because he has to earn a living. :)

Guest anjshin

I was scratching my forehead while reading the HAPPY END topic a real or reel one, my dear @sarah.lina  :-w \m/ I know how badly you miss uri Jin Mo :D but that controversial scene is all the way the product of cinematography, no way actors/actress will do it for real, it just like MAGIC doing the optical illusion to make it a perfect one, though I don't even dared myself to watch the movie,  =)) :)>- Yes it's AMAZING, because they are real Professionals in their field making us believe that it's real. :-* :D
NICE it's good to see JJM oppa around KR, thanks for sharing the latest and recent photos. :)

@meelis : He has spent it all in the 20 hot packs per day he used during EK 8-}

@anjshin : You still didn't have the gut to watch it? =)) Performance wise, frankly Jeon Do Yeon & Joo Jin Mo were nowhere to be near Choi Min Sik's performance (i'm talking about the movie in general... not the oh-la-la scenes LOL)

I think after 'Punch', i will watch 'Sad Temptation', the plot sounds good, and i luf the cast, (Kim Gap Soo, Lee Min Sook, Joo Jin Mo) and if it's 2 hours min-drama, i can get a grasp about what they are saying :D

For his next project, if it's a movie, playing a baddie for change could be good? don't y all think? he has mostly played the one that get stepped on, i want him to step on them now LOL

Guest meelis

I know, I know, @anjshin, we're gone a little overboard with that bed scene, but it's because of the reasons you stated so well. :\">
I certainly hope his visit(s) to Busan are work related, as @sarah.lina said, I doubt they went all the way to there two days ago only to commemorate the victims of the ferry accident. :)>-

@meelis : you think so too?... Yun Da Hun, Kim Min Jong, Joo Jin Mo, that sounds like a cast for an upcoming movie or even drama! i mean knowing how he's close to HB and JDG, he would have gone with them (well HB is shooting lots of CF atm).

But Yun Da Hun is mostly a drama actor... (he didn't starr in a movie since 2007).

Guest anjshin

ommmo my dear @sarah.lina yes had to admit I was afraid to see that particular scene you ladies are discussing (acting a little conservative :D)that's just fine my dear @meelis , no worries. :D I agree with both of you about an upcoming project with those in the pictures, hopefully it will be soon. :)

Guest meelis

@anjshin, you've got a point there, because one thing is for sure, after watching Happy end, you'll never see him the same way you used to. ;) In my case, it happened that HE was only the second JJM movie I watched after Musa (or the third, after Musa and Wanee and Junah, can't recall), but I still remember the impact it had on my whole perception of him as an actor (and as a man!). So, if you want to keep an innocent image of him (well, if you've watched AFF, it couldn't be very innocent, but Happy end really brings you to the next level on the bed scenes scale), don't watch it yet. :)
@sarah.lina, let it be a drama then! [-O<

@anjshin : Agree with @meelis... just think, that i've watched HE with Wang Yoo's character strongly present in my head (yep his wang yoo image is stronger than i thought)... BIGGEST SHOCK EVER!! i was like "Jeonha!!!!!!!!! what is happening right now?" LOL. I'm talking about Happy End but all his project that i've seen in the middle of EK or after, Wang Yoo's character was always there, haunting me 8-X... Liar & Punch did a goob helping me forgetting about Wang Yoo. #:-S

Guest anjshin

no worries ladies, I guess I can handle JJM in HE, because after all nothing has changed after watching Ashton Kutcher and Justin Timberlake in R-rated scenes, hopefully, cross fingers, =)) :)) :D
I agree on you with that my dear @sarah.lina after watching several projects of him like Punch, F70's, QOTG and Dream I was rehabilitated with WY's character impact.  :-bd

Guest meelis

=)) =)) @sarah.lina... I'd ask: Jeonha, what are you doing down there? 8-}
Thank you for the info, @sarah.lina. My bad, I haven't watched any of the 2013 movies, although I have downloaded even more new movies than those on the list. My JJM withdrawal had a strange effect on me, I don't feel like watching Korean cinema, unless he's in it (so, for three months already, I'm watching his dramas and I'm re-watching his movies). It's true, yesterday I intended to watch the Face Reader, but somehow I finished watching a Belgian movie instead.
As to JJM awards records, he has been nominated for roughly half of his roles, so his score isn't bad. And I still think he deserved an award for his very sincere performance in A Love, but the competition was stiff that year. 
As to Happy end, the performance of the three was stellar, from them only JJM was awarded, but you're right that Choi Min Sik was the best of the best (I don't care what others think, or what figures say about the number of movies on one's filmography or about the box offices - can you imagine on that BO list you posted, he's ranking somewhere after JJM, though it will change now with Roaring currents. To me he's still the most complete Korean actor). 
OK, I stop, because I'm talking too much today.. :\"> I'll post a screencap to warm up @anjshin if she decides to watch Happy end some day. :D

EhAaMC.jpg

OMG @anjshin!! don't open the spoiler tag, @meelis is trolling u [even more if you're still at work!!] 8-} ... oops, too late :))

I have a low connection (until september), so it's a bit hard to ddl any movies or drama... i only have my stock of JJM movies and dramas, so i can only watch him, i've sacrificed some dramas only to finish ddling punch !!!

Guest anjshin

naughty @meelis unnie, it's good thing that I'm not yet working, just reading some notes about cardiology and I think I might gonna get a complete heart block after seeing that spoiler :\"> O:-)
you're a girl's scout my dear @sarah.lina always ready especially for a JJM stock, I say you're trully a JJM hardcore, and I love it. :x

Guest meelis

Sorry, sorry, girls, for making your hearts fluster ;)), but an ecstatic Jin Mo is a real treat, I simply couldn't resist to the temptation to post the pic. 
Huh, next week I'll be away again, with limited or no internet too, I'll consider myself happy, if I'll be able to read the threads. :(

@meelis : You can continue make our hearts fluster, i love it :)) you know everytime you're away something happens with JJM, maybe you can bring us luck and we'll hear about his project :)>- ;))

@anjshin : within my 7, 8..or even 9 years watching korean movies & dramas... Joo Jin Mo is really the first one, that i'm genuinely rooting for... i don't even know why :-??

Guest meelis

Yes, @sarah.lina, IKR. ;) And since this time I'll be away for a longer period, at least 10 days, expect something bigger to happen... it's about time anyway, the summer is almost over. :-w sarah.lina said: @anjshin : within my 7, 8..or even 9 years watching korean movies & dramas... Joo Jin Mo is really the first one, that i'm genuinely rooting for... i don't even know why :-??