Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

OK, OK, ladies, I won't dig anymore into that Happy end bed scene, I prefer to think it wasn't real, just DAMN realistic, and as @sarah.lina said, their acting was off charts. :D

@sarah.lina, thank you for the list, so JJM is 34th, I think this ranking isn't so bad, provided that he seldom does mainstream things.. :)

@meelis : the same, 34th is really good for me :D

Oh thanks for the pic!!!!!!!! is he with Kim Min Jong?
the funny thing about that, the woman behind looks like Shin Se Kyung :))
I love his look here and a slim fit pants *praise the lord*
By the way this kind of pic is from Instagram no?

Ok it was posted one day ago by 2jiyoung7 with the following description :
"#부산#해운대#바다마을#우연히마주침#윤다훈#김민종#주진모#만나서 반가웠어요 #바다가재도잘먹었구 같이 술한잔도..뜨악...ㅋㅋㅋ완전 잘생김....
먼저 앉으라해서 또 깜놀"

Guest meelis

Hahaha, thank you for finding the source, @sarah.lina. I'm actually happy that the girl survived taking this pic. :D Did you find out who's the woman, btw?

She's a normal citizen that happened to have eaten in the same restaurant as Joo Jin Mo, Kim Min Jong and Yu Da Hun

Translation :
"#busan #haeundae #oceanvillage [it's a restaurant] #achanceencounter #yudahun #kimminjong #joojinmo #pleasedtomeetyou #the lobsters were delicious (or i've eaten well the lobsters) drinking together too... ke ke ke too handsome... [i have a hard time translating the last sentence : roughly she said that it was too scary she was sitting just *before* them]

Guest meelis

LOL, too handsome is enough as translation.. :))
I meant the woman who's seen on the pic, I count on you, because I'm really bad with Korean actresses (if she's an actress at all). :)Or maybe she's not sitting at their table?

@meelis : That's exactly the last sentence that i'm not too sure about, if she's the girl behind or the girl is sitting on her own, she's not an actress that's for sure :)) she said roughly "too scary i was sitting just *before* them"

Guest meelis

I don't know why it was scary for her sitting there, but judging from JJM's reaction, she surely had to run for her life after taking this pic. :D
BTW, @sarah.lina, do you know whether these actors are from his baseball buddies? I don't remember having seen them before with him.  

@meelis : she said in a way that she was nervous sitting next to them *sorry* :D, she was sitting just next to Joo Jin Mo, i would have reacted the same :))

I don't know much about Yoo Da Hun as for Kim Min Jong he doesn't play baseball, he became close to Jang Dong Gun after shooting A Gentleman's Dignity and it seems like he's close to Joo Jin Mo too now :D

But the girl behind looks like Shin Se Kyung that's really shocking, maybe all Gangnam women look like SSK but still... 2jiyoung7 didn't mention SSK in her pic.

Guest meelis

LOL, it really makes sense that she was nervous, I would be too.. ;))
I asked about baseball, because I was trying to figure out whether he was in Busan for work, baseball or just for fun. I guess it was for fun... :)

About one article from TV Report it was the article that @QuercusL has shared sometime ago that praised JJM's acting, here are the comments :

1. [+1086 ; -72] : Joo Jin Mo was really handsome, frankly i cried more for Wang Yoo's death than Ta Hwan's one, but what can i do? Ta Hwan was pitiful too.

2. [+870 ; -72] : They really killed the Hero.
3. [+847 ; -57] : Whatever others may say, for me, in Empress Ki, King Wang Yoo was the coolest ㅜㅜ

4. [+751 ; -32] : Last day... Jeonha ㅠㅜㅜㅠㅜㅠㅜ please meet your lover in your next life ㅠㅠㅜㅠ

5. [+653 ; -23] : Your death was really upsetting but your acting was off the charts, you worked hard

Guest meelis

@biancaloveu18, yes to both, this is his last pic and yes, he looks annoyed.. :D
Here the color version from JJM's DC Gallery:
RHSl3e.jpg

@meelis : thanks for the color one, the poster from DC said that she saw it on Soompi so she went looking for it and has found the color one which is on Insta... and she said she doesn't know how they will deal with her because she has put his name tag so he will see the picture and it doesn't seem like he agreed for the pic too...

They are even talking about how we think that Happy End bedscene is real or not... they don't know either but according to them it felt real hahahahah

There is an another one i've never seen

2echwns.jpg
CREDITS : JJM DC Gall

EDIT : The color one is from j-minkyeong
Left : Yun Da Hun

10584612_529275297172759_1229028224_n.jp

#Kim Min Jong Weibo"

Summary :

"It has been four months since the SEWOL ferry accident. The memorial and prayer gatherings have never stopped in Korea. Recently, Yoon Da Hoon, Kim Min Jong and Joo Jin Mo
tied yellow ribbons paying their respects to the deceased"

#金旻钟# 距离岁月号游轮沉没已经过去了四个月,但韩国各地的悼念和祈福活动从未停止。近日,尹多勋、金旻钟、朱镇模三人也诚心诚意地为遇难者绑上了黄丝带,向逝者表达哀思,也向逝者家属传达了安慰。(活动地址大致推测为海云台某卖场。)cr. tw 벼리

You can find yellow ribbons with their signatures at http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3238954472

Cr : Baidu JJM

Guest meelis

Well, I think that, seeing how JJM reacted, the girl who took the pic should just keep it for herself. But once she decided to put it on Insta, it will inevitably spread. I don't know why the girl at DC should worry about showing a pic which was already on the net. But JJM ssi will be angry, that's for sure, after all his efforts to stay off the radar. :D
@QuercusL, thank you for the link, they did a good thing. =D>
@sarah.lina, so our speculations here about the bed scene became a topic there? It's a little embarrassing.  :\">

Guest meelis

An AFF poster I don't remember seeing before:
SmDqds.jpg

And a funny king ;))
HAecIO.jpg
I wish I knew what he did or said to make Song Ji Hyo and the other lady ROFL :))

tapZI8.jpgzBp4J2.jpgci0LU4.jpg

© to the owners
:x :x

Guest ElinaG

@meelis, beautiful AFF poster. Never seen it either. However, they should make JIS's head smaller but JJM's head bigger. the picture of JJM is really good.

Guest meelis

@ElinaG, I agree :)>- Plus, I don't like the tagline, it''s a little cheesy and doesn't do the movie justice...
Another poster I've never seen, this time for Love (its screening in Indonesia, I think):

liAf31.jpg
© to the owner