Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest minnie0103

I was about to go to bed to sleep, but then something cracked me up. :))

1mROvao.gif
He really likes fishing/fishes, doesn't he? :))
(Anyone knows from which project is this? :))
Source: DC JJM

I-)   I-)   I-)

Guest ElinaG

@lorac thanks :) and thank you for the video. just the right proportion of JJM in any project. all the time on the screen!
@minnie0103 it looks like the drama Bishunmo

I just love how they use Joo Jin Mo and Ha Jung Woo names as representative of Fantagio, for the transfer of Jang Tae Woo, all the articles were saying : "Jang Tae Woo's transfer to Ha Jung Woo - Joo Jin Mo Company, Fantagio", or sometimes they add Kim Sun Ah :
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0003257719

Hello JJM Crew! Thank you for all the updates and photos... keep up the hard work!!! And yeah, I'm still waiting for the big news about his upcoming project... I mean, even a fishing documentary for Animal Planet will do for crying out loud!!! Give us something pronto!  ~X(

Guest anjshin

ssomocute.jpgcouplewall.jpg
credits to soompi member bityxu @ Coffee/Gabi thread.

120301gabishowcase2.jpg
120301gabishowcase5.jpg
img_1391.jpg
img_1503.jpg
20120302201747156.jpg
20120302204502414.jpg
201203022031451003_1.jpg
credits to soompi member rubie at Gabi/Coffe thread

Guest minnie0103

@sarah.lina @ElinaG Thank you for answering my question! :) :)

Meanwhile, some Empress Ki Taiwan Still Cuts of King Wang Yoo :x
JFlTlxT.jpg

r94rOUV.jpg
7tMkXXc.jpg
ZDNTtmc.jpg
bB5Bnrd.jpg
C8kqRbC.jpg
VBADwjg.jpg
CREDITS

@anjshin : Ah really, it's true that Joo Jin Mo doesn't luck out with his projects, i heard that Gabi lost half of its budget, it's because of that, the movie was more slow-paced than a blockbuster.... but the posters are marvelous WOW, that's my favorite of Joo Jin Mo 8->

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: alright I'm with flowers in fog one of these days leaving the dubbed voice for JJM,. :D I want him badly doing the waltz. :P ;;)

Who said that only Sunday was Joo Jin Mo's day?... well, ok that's me :P

1. Hankook CF 1

2. Hankook CF 2

3. Hankook CF 3

4. Gabi, Poster Shooting

5. Joo Jin Mo's Acceptance Speech 45th BAA

6. Joo Jin Mo GGIO II Shooting BTS

Guest lorac

sarah.lina... what a gift, so much in one place. Thank you.
Regarding Flowers In Fog, since we all have the same hesitation about watching with our honey being dubbed, maybe we should set a task to watch one episode each day together. At least those who speak Chinese are ahead of the game. Must find an English subbed version and begin to watch. Once I get past the episodes where everyone is dubbed and get to the live shoot I'll be okay. Sound like a plan?
Ding Lin, aren't you in Taiwan? Are you watching Empess Ki on TV even thought it's dubbed? If so, are the episodes uncut or is the a special edited version being aired?

Guest Ding Lin

@Lorac~~
Empress Ki will not be broadcast in Taiwan until June 4. Yes, it will be dubbed. Oh! I am not planning watching.  
I can not stand the dubbed k-dramas!  The dubbing crew for K-dramas are the same for cartoons.  As a result, some characters in K-dramas may sound exactly the same as sponge Bob in Taiwan :(!! 

Guest ElinaG

Ding Lin said: @Lorac~~
Empress Ki will not be broadcast in Taiwan until June 4. Yes, it will be dubbed. Oh! I am not planning watching.  
I can not stand the dubbed k-dramas!  The dubbing crew for K-dramas are the same for cartoons.  As a result, some characters in K-dramas may sound exactly the same as sponge Bob in Taiwan :(!! 

Guest Ding Lin

JJM's interview at the Japanese EK site~~

Chinese translation at the Baidu JJM forum

1.听说有很多武打戏,担心的地方是?

事实上本以为饰演君王,拍摄会很轻松,但是,并不是普通的君王(笑)。在野外像真的战士一样进行着武打戏的拍摄。在体力上我觉得没有特别的问题,最担心的是,无论如何都需要时间睡觉,在几乎没怎么睡的情况下拍摄武打戏时,很小的失误都有可能引发大事故,所以一直很注意切紧张地进行着拍摄。

2.据池昌旭所说,您很会调节周围气氛…?

如果工作人员和演员们都这么说的话…,嗯,也没有特别做什么(笑)。只是,觉得在工作人员都很疲惫的时候,开个玩笑会缓解一下…。然而像我这样完全和笑无关的人突然开个玩笑,睡着的工作人员也会起来的。工作人员会乐在其中,因为很起作用,所以偶尔会这么做。

3.最近出演的电影呀电视剧都好评如潮,现在的感觉如何?

是呀,但是现在还不是高兴的时候。因为电视剧仍然在拍摄之中,现在只能专心背台词和投入角色,尽全力拍摄,等这部作品结束以后再尽情地感受一下。

4.电视剧《奇皇后》收到很多观众的喜爱,觉得人气的秘诀在哪里?

首先,我认为这部电视剧的人气秘诀是,领演员们也都非常吃惊的剧本的魅力。剧本上的人物间关系、台词、还有局面的紧张感等,这些统统反映在剧本上,演员在演绎的时候,那种力量都会接纳并且演绎出来。现场的所有工作人员都全力以赴,把这些部分通过画面展现出来。http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2818629056

English translation

1. There are a lot of fighting scenes. Anything to worry about?

JJM: I thought it would be easy to play a king. However, WY is not a regular king (Laugh). I have to fight like a real knight in the field. I do not have problems with my physical strength. The problem is that the fighting scenes are often filmed when I am sleep deprived. Small mistakes may cause serious accidents when you do not have enough sleep. I have been alert and paying attention to the details. 

2. According to Ji Chang-Wook,you are the mood maker at the set? 

JJM: If the cast and staff say so.... Hmmmm, I did not do anything special (laugh). I just tried to make funny remarks when people are tired. When someone who is supposed to be serious like me suddenly makes a funny remark, everybody would wake up even the staff who are sleeping. The cast and staff seem to enjoy it so that I occasionally do so. It works out nicely.

3. All of your recent movies and TV dramas are receiving good reviews. How do you feel about it? 

JJM: Oh! Yes.... However, it is not the time to celebrate. I am busy with the filming. At the moment, I am just focusing on memorize the lines and portraying the role. I will enjoy the happy feeling when the drama is over. 

4. What are the secrets of the popularity of Empress Ki? 

JJM: I think the top secret for the popularity of Empress Ki is its well-written scripts. The actors are amazed by the scripts. The relationships and tension among the characters are reflected in the scripts. The cast and crew have been working hard to convert scripts into images.

English translation for JJM's video greetings (from the Chinese translation)

"Hey! Everyone at the Satellite TV, I am Joo Jin Mo. 

I am sending my regards to you via TV Drama "Empress Ki" 

The drama is doing well and I am getting the strength from our audience. 

Currently, I am working on the drama happily. 

I hope you will continue to support the show until the end. |

I wish you a wonderful new year." 

Chinese translation by @乐家小乐子

Japanese EK site: http://www.eigeki.com/special/kikougou