Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@ElinaG : About Puzzle, i think it's more an experimental-indie movie than what you were expecting it to be, it's because of that you were disappointed, as for me, i already started the movie with "fail" in my head so i was pleasantly surprised by the final product, there are never boring moments, the premise is quite simple, it's relatively easy to follow but it's overall a good movie for me.

and Joo Jin Mo in it, is a hell of a good bonus :D :

tumblr_n65cjsnGIR1sq7hzoo2_500.gif
tumblr_n65cjsnGIR1sq7hzoo1_500.gif

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @ElinaG : About Puzzle, i think it's more an experimental-indie movie than what you were expecting it to be, it's because of that you were disappointed, as for me, i already started the movie with "fail" in my head so i was pleasantly surprised by the final product, there are never boring moments, the premise is quite simple, it's relatively easy to follow but it's overall a good movie for me.

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: @ElinaG : yep i know, @lorac has this problem too, but try it an another day, it will work perfectly, sometimes it has a problem like that ;)

Guest lorac

sarah.lina said: @ElinaG : yep i know, @lorac has this problem too, but try it an another day, it will work perfectly, sometimes it has a problem like that ;)

Guest Ding Lin

WOW!  This thread is so alive :)
@sarah.lina, thank you for sharing!  Loved the part near 5:40! Ha! ............. and JJM spoke "Thank you" in Chinese in the end.  This film had zero Chinese components.  I think he simply had to be naughty!  LOL  
PS: I still can not leave the world of AFF!!  :(  King Gongming's charms are too powerful!! 

And going on a Frozen Flower tangent I found this YouTube video. The pay-off is around 5:40 and near the end...

anjshin said: @sarah.lina: dear, I can't decide whether to place an awesome or a lol button to your post.,  ;;) yes dear, I enjoyed scanning on those threads, and I just died hearing his never been heard song, what a bedroom voice,. I melted. I might join you with the number of patients.  =)) :P ;;) 

Guest Ding Lin

Aha~~~
I heard the VIP premiere of JDG's movie will be help this Friday!  We may be able to see JJM :)!!  YEAH!!! 

@anjshin @sara.lina @lorac : Thank you all for the posting photos and videos of JJM.  He is just overloaded with sexiness and so hot!! 

Anyway, has anyone visited Joo Jin Mo's garden? It is still active? Had a glance but didn't venture into it yet, been so busy lately. Please share if there is something interesting. Thanks.
;)

Guest Ding Lin

Could anyone tell me in which drama or movie JJM's character was NOT killed?  It seems so rare!!  
I am trying to watch something without deaths!  :-/

Guest ElinaG

Ding Lin said: Could anyone tell me in which drama or movie JJM's character was NOT killed?  It seems so rare!!  I am trying to watch something without deaths!  :-/

Guest Ding Lin

@ElinaG~~~
Thank you very much!  :)  Hmmm, I may start watching "Punch".  Also, JJM looks great in "Dance Dance"! 
Love your new drawings!!! Wonderful job :)

Am I the only one who is not too much expecting Joo Jin Mo at Jang Dong Gun's movie premiere?, i know that he tends to avoid the red carpet, when it's not for promotion like with "The Huntresses", Ha Ji Won's movie, he will directly be in the theater...

I would have liked if Joo Jin Mo took a Kim Ki Duk's movie as his next project, i know, i have a weird taste, but i love the craziness of his movies... i still want a character completely different of his previous ones maybe a baddie for changing.
There was an article released, i think, 3 weeks ago about Kim Ki Duk's come back with his new movie and they cited how he put to fame Joo Jin Mo with "Real Fiction" and Ha Jung Woo with "Time".
I thought that "Happy End" was JJM breakthrough project though...

Guest anjshin

you're not the only one my dear @sarah.lina I'm counting on it too, atleast to have a glance of JJM. If he wanted to be missed, then he is miss.... :\"> :>

Guest anjshin

i don't know if it is already shared in here, but the actions scenes BTS of JJM are incredible, ohhhh how talented our oppa is. :):P

@anjshin : Thank You for the vid dear :-*
Jo In Sung and Kim Young Ho (Bagan in Empress Ki) said that Joo Jin Mo knows a lot about martial arts, i'm still angry over the PD who didn't do justice to Wang Yoo fighting/battle scenes, with good slow-mo, like in Chuno or Arang the magistrate, there were many occasions to show it but it was always awkwardly shooted... sighs

Guest lorac

This was posted on the JJM Viet Nam FC FB page today so I though I'd share. Forever the hero. The more I rewatch Empress Ki the more Wang Yu becomes the story and the only thing that is important. Am I deluded... you bet ya!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1wtrty_wang-yoo-in-empress-ki_shortfilms

Regarding  Joo Jin Mo's Garden, there has been no activity for quite some time, years even, but it's a good resource for past things.
Punch is similar to Empress Ki in that  Jin Mo's characters starts off with a lot of aiego and part way through ends up maudlin and depressed. Wheter Yu Bin or Sungnyang, his characters are fixated on that one person only. Painful to watch at time and a joy to behold at others.
ElinaG, nice work. Very well done.