Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

:x :x :-* Thank you very much my dear @sarah.lina, saw it.... I haven't seen almost half of it. And that "ahjumma" part, I laugh so hard with it, or I might be the one to choke.,  :))
another items., that's good for the heart and the eyes., :D1227414417_r_screen06.jpg

1227414907_r_screen09.jpg
d72762cc6aaa3e0c00e928ef.jpg
fac19ab53d98a6d237d3caef.jpg
credits to AFF soompi thread and member valley girl

Guest anjshin

I will agree on that., Joo Jin Mo sshi on sunday is a good idea., here::DIMG_9625_resize.jpg
IMG_9623_resize.jpg
IMG_9649_resize.jpg
credits to AFF soompi thread and member Valley girl

Guest anjshin

ommmo ommmo ommmo @sarah.lina my eyes :-O :-O :-O they are coming out, where did this handsome overflowing sex appeal oppa came from. :-j :-* ;)) What a man of perfection. JIN MO sshi sarang heyo.... :\"> :-* .... me, die again. :D

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina! pictures under spoiler are WOW! never seen them. thank you thank you thank you! girls, you made my Sunday, thank you! the fashion 70-s ost, all pictures... and I thought this week started bad... (we begin work week on sunday, not monday) with so much JJM to see and to listen it is going to be just perfect :)

Guest anjshin

and now we got a JJM in Japanese look 8-} :P :x good job @sarah.lina,. :-bd suddenly we rocked his thread :D

@ElinaG: it's nice to hear that your week started strong with JJM

8. Joo Jin Mo & Kim Gab Soo drama

tumblr_n64tefHkI91sq7hzoo8_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n64tefHkI91sq7hzoo9_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_n64tefHkI91sq7hzoo10_r1_1280.jpg

@anjshin : IKR, his purple hair is to die for it suits him so well, i'm currently watching Puzzle and i like it i wouldn't have thought lol, i will be back with some awesome screencaps of him :D

@anjshin : i swear that movie is a feast of JJM's sexiness really aaaaaah, btw i found this pic :

tumblr_n63vczEnP01sq7hzoo10_r1_1280.jpg
The guy in our right is Hong Seok Cheon, ok nothing original but for those who didn't know... he's gay :)) seems like that JJM not only have success with women but it's an all kill with men too :D
HSC choosed recently Song Seung Heon as his ideal type but we don't know back then who it was :D

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: dear if my memory is correct he also played in PuzzLe? with attempted Rape scene??  :D with all due respect to HSC, i really don't know that he is a gay. :)

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina I guess HSC laugh a million after that take, and to that JJM kicking his butt on the same scene. Thanks for the info. :):D

Guest ElinaG

this thread is full of surprises today! where do you get all this pictures I never seen?! and in high quality! 
^:)^
btw Puzzle is a movie that was some disappointing for me. it was totally different from trailers, it's plot didn't work so good, I didn't get the point of the rape scene (that showed JJM's story) and they killed him again :(but he looked so good there. this dark image  #-o