Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

After reading your information, I have a question.
I wonder if JJM got nominations for "A love" for a national-level awards besides the Blue Dragon Award. Also, how about "A Frozen Flower"?  Thank you for the information in advance! :)
For the starter page, I tried to include the nominations of the national-level awards (but not the awards of TV stations).  

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~

LOL at the gif!  He should be nominated for his cuteness.......... at the national level!  :D

Guest anjshin

10304567_10201904505960627_8274276280793v826674lc2.jpg
credits to soompi thread QOTG

ceyes00000895rh6.jpg
ceyes00300054by6.jpg
ceyes00300033tz7.jpg
ceyes00201516ot5.jpg
ceyes00201658io4.jpg
ceyes00201386oq5.jpg
ceyes00201258aw0.jpg
ceyes00201263re0.jpg
ceyes00201229om4.jpg
ceyes00201139fs4.jpg
ceyes00201118uy1.jpgceyes00201035tw6.jpg
ceyes00002986nq2.jpg
credits to Queen of the games soompi thread and as labeled

b_A896EDD080E1525C2756C9481E9EDA79.jpg
b_09BAC828A22FF8A72A8419A1A157FB48.jpg
b_CBEEA1D1626332F8D1C9D6D839EC455D.jpg
credits to soompi member daisii at Queen of the game thread.

ommmmo, how I love to see Jin Mo sshi wearing this in real life,. 

:x :P;))1170047868_sbs0128iby-078.jpg
1170047868_sbs0128iby-079.jpg
1170047868_sbs0128iby-081.jpg
1170047868_sbs0128iby-089.jpg
credits to member nana585 of soompi at Queen of the game thread and as labeled.

Guest anjshin

you're welcome my dear @Ding Lin :Dthese to follow are definition of cuteness. :xceyes00000696tb8.jpgceyes00000702nd3.jpgceyes00000725wu0.jpg
credits as lebeled & to soompi member Luv at Queen of the games thread.

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina thank you for baseball pics. white tight trousers look hot on JJM. a killer  :-O
@anjshin thanks for gifs and pics from queen of the game. he was adorable in this drama

Guest anjshin

you're welcome my dear @ElinaG :) this is the effect of missing JJM, it's fun to scan great pictures of him. :x

Guest ElinaG

@anjshinI know :( same here. 
that is why I tried to draw him again. but he doesn't look himself in this drawing :(jin_mo_study_10_by_zu_sha-d7jnoed.jpg

Guest anjshin

I don't know if this is posted here before, after QOTG, here is what I found at Fashion 70's thread here at soompi, credits to Lady Lesoya:JJM sung for fashion 70's entitled "A Day" ???

하루가(패션70s 삽입곡)
작사 조은희작곡 조장혁노래 제이월드(J-World)
떠날땐 사랑했었던기억마저 버리고 가나요차가운 표정까지도미안한 그대배려 않은채나 없이 괜찮을거라그대 말도거짓말 같아서보낼수 없는 눈물만그댈 붙잡고 있어요나 후회없었죠그댈 사랑하면서모두 주고서도부족했었기에나 후회한다면함께 사랑한 지난 날조금 더 행복해할것을그대여 이제 나 영원히가슴 접은채 살아갈게요나의 전불다 버려야만 그대를잊어줄수 있으니@
더 슬퍼질때도그대 위론 없겠죠내가 아플때도더 힘이 들겠죠기쁘고 행복한 날도그대가 떠나고서도올것만 같은데그대여 이제 나 영원히가슴 접은채 살아갈게요나의 전불다 버려야만 그대를잊어줄수 있으니그대여 이제 나 영원히가슴 접은채 살아갈게요나의 전불다 버려야만 그대를잊어줄수 있으니@
google translation:Day(Fashion 70s sapipgok )
Joeunhui lyricsComposition jojanghyeokJay song World (J-World)
Love when I had to leaveAre you going away even rememberEven look coolSorry for youWithout consideration'll Be fine without meYou sayLike a lieTears do not sendI catch ya babyI did not regretI will love theEven to give allSTARK lack ofI would regretLast day with loveHalgeot for a little happierOh, baby now and foreverI'll live without breast foldMy jeonbulYou to discard theSo forget Lines @
Eases even more sadYou would not wironI'm also sickLet me give you more power to JoePleased and happy dayYou even have to leaveLooks olgeotmanOh, baby now and foreverI'll live without breast foldMy jeonbulYou to discard theSo forget LinesOh, baby now and foreverI'll live without breast foldMy jeonbulYou to discard theSo forget Lines @

@ElinaG : your drawing looks a lot like his BTS Pic of Friend 2 :

tumblr_n63vczEnP01sq7hzoo3_r1_1280.png

@anjshin : You don't even imagine my face when i saw for the first time the opening of QOTG, OMG OMG OMG what's that!!!!!!!!!!!! they have to take responsbabilities for their action, i think many women like me will end up in the ER... ok the hospitals will have more patients :D:P

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: dear, I can't decide whether to place an awesome or a lol button to your post.,  ;;) yes dear, I enjoyed scanning on those threads, and I just died hearing his never been heard song, what a bedroom voice,. I melted. I might join you with the number of patients.  =)) :P ;;) 

Before we go to the ER together, there is an another BTS of Fashion 70s : [or maybe you all already saw that :D]
http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=joojinmo&no=1832&page=614

I just can't stop laughing : "Aish this ahjumma" =)) =)) =))

Guest ElinaG

@anjshin you are killing us all the time :(|) what a voice, what a voice... I can listen to him non stopabout the drawing, true it looks like the picture from chingoo 2, but I used this one, from Fashion 70-s (see below)speeking about the movie Friend 2, what a waist! we should see him much more in this movie. all cut scenes look so interesting :(
photo9508.jpg

something more... I wanted to draw his right profile, when he is looking from left to right but found that mostly they photograph his left profile! I wonder why... he looks gorgeous from both sides :)

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: I can't open the link  :( I want to see it, this is a JJM overdose day. lol  ;)) @ElinaG: I'm also killed with that song from him., me DIE.,  :\"> 8-}

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: I will wait,  ;;) \:D/ here another photos i found at AFF soompi thread... ommmo I'm jumping in every different project of Jin Mo sshi... :Dcredits to shirley20080416171303.159.0.jpg
20080416171301.423.0.jpg